It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can The Dead Really Live Again ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

ressiv
Can The Dead Really Live Again ?
NO.... just an wishfull thinking we are learned to be part of sociaty
you become just an memory for an while....then nothing remains.....just dust in the wind
edit on 3-11-2013 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

I don't think you can verify any of this yet you present it as fact.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Yes, look up the story of the woman whom married seven brothers and how christ pointed out that in the afterlife we have a new body not this corporeal shell we now live in, and as far as energy is concerned even after death the quantum ripples are expanding to the end of time though as they expand they grow feinter and then there is the possability that we are quantum consciousness that spans several parrallel reality's and is only extant like the tip of an ice berg in each of them.

Which bring's to mind quantum resonance and the possabillity that just because the scaffold of the body passes away in one reality the structure of the quantum consciousness may continue, like a paper cosertina man were each man is connected to the one at either side but with far more connections than this 2d analogy meaning if you fold the paper back up the man is still there, think about it.

I am a christian though and I have my bias and belief but is not pure atheism a depressing belief system.

edit on 3-11-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

I am a christian though and I have my bias and belief but is not pure atheism a depressing belief system.

Not to me. It is liberating to think that one day, I will not exist. For as long as I exist, there will always be a question of whether I am truly living. There will always be a question of whether this is worth it. There will always be the question of will I be happy with this forever. Christianity seems depressing to me. Monotonous and absolute.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

WarminIndy
And if you are being haunted now, I hope you get help with that.

Every place we have lived has been haunted. But not like 'amnityville'. Just the usual footsteps and things moving and sometimes voices that sound like the TV is on in another room. Nothing that we can't handle (so far).

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
No

Any form of 'life after death' is the poorly thought-out fiction of mortals that have gotten greedy.

Embrace your morality, I have....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join