learn more

Shark taken by bigger predator, what?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Australia... where the animals on land rival the animals in the water for being the most dangerous predators.

Stradbroke Island on the eastern side has a monster too..

www.youtube.com...

a 3-4m Great White was caught on a bouy line, it was being dragged in when it was almost bittin clean in half by another, much larger shark!

Prolly just megalodon.

We get sum big sharks off straddie. I heard about this a while ago.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Check this baby out ...

ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

I'm with ya! I'm betting on something that survived the ice age. Ever seen a lake freeze with the fish still in it?? There had been some speculation of Megalodon still being around, and following whale migration. That seems to be where the alleged sightings have been reported from mostly.

Wasn't there a story not long ago about a whale that was found, with an enormous bite in the middle of it?

They did find a coelacinth(sp?) After all..

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

DAMN!! Remind me not to use my 14 ft aluminum to go fishing nearby!!

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The ocean is a truly fascinating place. On top of that, it's enormous. If you want to look for bigfoot in the woods, I'll be happy to go exploring with you. Not really interested in capturing the first video footage of something capable of swallowing a 3 meter long apex predator. We're talking about a creature that has a stomach large enough to hold a decent sized shark. Whatever it was had to be huge.

edit on 2162014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
A few years ago, I heard a discussion on the Coast-To-Coast radio program about the possibility of a real Leviathon type creature living deep in the ocean. The guest had some stories on how both U.S. and Russian subs have encountered "something huge" down there. The encounters were very rare and they don't make the news. There was a supposed encounter where something came up 'out of nowhere' from the depths and bumped a Soviet Typhoon class nuclear sub hard enough to nearly spin it around. We're talking about a 600-foot long submarine.

It's impossible for creatures of this size to exist nowdays. An animal of this size would have turn into sphageti by now. Unless it lived deep down the sea it could be peossible because of the difference i nathmospheric pression, but it tried to go to the surface it's body would break apart.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
As an electronics engineer I'd be suspicious that there was a fault on the tags temperature sensor... Maybe the shark was bitten by something else, the something else damaged the tag and took the tag with it (maybe caught in the mouth or something) after a week it dislodged and floated to the surface. Has the tag electronics been tested for faults?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join