It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Stone Hut on mars Sol 728 captured by Spirit rover ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

breadinspector
John Lear states that there are 40 planets with life like earth in our solar system.

I think John Lear is also the one who said there are malls on the moon...

(I guess there is a big sale on moon dust right now at JCPenny at their Moon branch. The mall is easy to find, it's 2 miles behind the "big rock" to the left, where that crater is. You cannot miss it).

edit on 12013RuMondayAmerica/Chicago09AMMondayMonday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

And I'm glad that this "old" incredible anomaly reborn on ATS.

I also had the feeling that this was presented before..Eitherway Its still worth to point the facts out!
NASA will never give any coments on that , you and I and I think the whole world knows that.

I still ask myself if I should post that image I send you ?

I also couln't find any color version of it..

edit on 0b08America/ChicagoMon, 04 Nov 2013 08:06:08 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 04 Nov 2013 08:06:08 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

ArMaP

CAPT PROTON
Well, if that pic is real, and that rover doesn't drive over to check it out, then you know something is up. I hope it drives over there and a plaque reads, "Jimmy Hoffa".

The rover is not going back to that place, as that photo was taken some years ago and that rover got stuck in the sand and stopped communicating in 2011.

Ohh the Irony of it all .. how quaint !

it sees something out of the ordinary then stops working ?

cut to commercial! but then if it is a pile of rocks stacked together then it isn't natural is it and if its a rock with many holes that look like a stack of rocks then there something wrong with that picture too..

goes to the Question of the Monolith on Phobos to which BUZZ ALDRIN has Mentioned! Who put it there Who Put it there We didn't Put it There God Put it there well something like that in that Line of words he has said.. and this si comming from a Employee of NASA dont for get he Old and has nothing to Loose..
like Mitchell too.. Cooper..and Armstrong's Hidden Layer Speech Etc.. Ya think They Know something the Public Doesn't...

Monolith speech

Truth Protected Layers

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

kuraijanai2013
As with all of the raw images of Mars from NASA I do wonder if the desert like sand we see between the foreground and background has not been airbrushed in. To me the division between the hut-like structure (trees??) at the top of the picture and the rocks at the bottom looks wrong. You can see this most clearly below the structure itself where the sand seems to start too suddenly.

The Gun man in the Grassy Knoll lol Bushes it could be then we hve Hogland

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Fylgje
Come on guys, it's just swamp gas mixed with hallucinations. It's just a pile of rocks. Too many people at NASA handle these pics and everyone would know a secret like that now......unless of course that small team of people have an agenda to hide such things from humanity--Then I could see them keeping it hush hush

I used to go to JP's site a lot back in the day. He has some incredible images that cannot be explained.

I always approach these threads with a conflicting combination of extreme interest & dread/resignation as experience has shown me that before long the thread turns everyone involved into Charlie Brown from the Peanuts Halloween special:

"All I got was a rock"....

[ /cue Peanuts intro music here... ]

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

With these videos it is very difficult to have a real idea of what is exactly presented Under our eyes.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

breadinspector
John Lear states that there are 40 planets with life like earth in our solar system.
The ancient indian vedic texts say that all planets have life.

That too me definitely looks like a hut, and it looks like NASA slipped up, an image like this would usually be doctored to hide anything that looks like there is life on other planets.

Wonder why they leet this sleep thru, reminds me of the JPL incident where they forgot to color retouch mars's sky and it looked its original baby blue like earth as it should before NASA edits the photos.

Don't get me wrong - I'm all for the search for life and the potential for it to be elsewhere... But bro... There are only 9 ( maybe 10? ) planets in our solar system...

Solar = Sun
System = ... Inclusive Thereof?

Solar System = Planets that orbit our sun ( < 40 )

But enough ranting - The stone hut on mars is rather enthralling. Haven't seen better proof of former inhabitance myself; assuming it's a valid picture.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

DigitalJedi805
..The stone hut on mars is rather enthralling. Haven't seen better proof of former inhabitance myself; assuming it's a valid picture.

As ArMaP points out on page 3: "the "hut" is at a distance of 14.6 metres from the camera and the pixel size at that distance is 4 millimetres. With that pixel size, the "hut" (80 pixels wide) measures some 32 centimetres."

Wow.

A 32 centimeter rock that looks like a hut.

Sometimes, ATS affirms my faith in humanity. Other times it just destroys it.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

The ancient indian vedic texts say that all planets have life.

I'm sorry... WHAT?!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

And there we have it, straight from the horses mouth.

As for the pile of rock, it is interesting. With all the past volcanic activity on Mars it could just be that, a pile of rock. How come they never drive up to interesting things such as this? Or maybe they did? ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What is that !!!

come on nay-sayers give that one a go

Slowly but surely more morsels fall from the plate........ obviously a Friday afternoon in the NASA photo-shop department.......

For the op that takes the time scouring these images from NASA; thank you, you do an excellent job guys and gals

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Funny how everyone seems to ignore that fact. Even when it comes from ArMap who has extensive experience with imaging and photography and analyzing photos from the moon and Mars.

Some just want to see something soooo bad.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
so its just a rock then.

close thread!!!!!!!11oneone!11

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

alienDNA
so its just a rock then.

close thread!!!!!!!11oneone!11

C'mon man, you know that there is selective blindness here to rational explanation and factoids.

This can run another twenty pages, easy.

Did i call you a nasa disinfo agent yet?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

It doesn't look real to me. And to name it "a stone hut" invites skepticism.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Curious2Know
It doesn't look real to me. And to name it "a stone hut" invites skepticism.

I can't help thinking that whatever Martian Fred Flintstone built that hut certainly did a lousy job making it level. Maybe it's a big Martian beehive.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace

It's a damn tree!

I'm not going to speculate about what it actually is, but I do see a problem with the pile of rocks theory. Overall, it looks as if it could be a pile of rocks. But if you look at the top left side of the pics, it appears that something is sticking up, unlike a rock. It reminds me more of a tree branch sticking out. If it weren't for that anomaly, I'd be fine with the pile of rocks theory.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

soficrow

DigitalJedi805
..The stone hut on mars is rather enthralling. Haven't seen better proof of former inhabitance myself; assuming it's a valid picture.

As ArMaP points out on page 3: "the "hut" is at a distance of 14.6 metres from the camera and the pixel size at that distance is 4 millimetres. With that pixel size, the "hut" (80 pixels wide) measures some 32 centimetres."

Wow.

A 32 centimeter rock that looks like a hut.

Sometimes, ATS affirms my faith in humanity. Other times it just destroys it.

Which PROVES Martians are very small and that's why we haven't seen any yet. QED

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Still looks weird but I think its a rock. Mars cant have any type of humanoid life there is no atmosphere to keep radiation out. I don't even know why we bother thinking of colonizing Mars we could never live there with the radiation like it is, nor will terraforming work because there is no protective magnetic field/inonosphere to protect plants and animals from solar radiation plants would die on the surface burn up or freeze. Mars really is science fiction. The only way we would live there is in vast underground facilities with sealed atmosphere and gardens to grow food. But life there would suck. Mars sucks. We need to look outside our system at exoplanets. If anything was on mars its dead now or bacterial viruses. Mars is a waste of time and energy.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

breadinspector

I think John Lear is also the one who said there are malls on the moon...

(I guess there is a big sale on moon dust right now at JCPenny at their Moon branch. The mall is easy to find, it's 2 miles behind the "big rock" to the left, where that crater is. You cannot miss it).

edit on 12013RuMondayAmerica/Chicago09AMMondayMonday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

Maybe he meant INSIDE the moon.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join