It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Stone Hut on mars Sol 728 captured by Spirit rover ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I have to agree with someone who posted earlier that it could be a part of a larger rock formation below the dune.

I mean, knowing NASA, they wouldn't let information/pictures/files out in the open if it contained even a slight hint of intelligent life and/or anomalous data contradicting them.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

breadinspector
John Lear states that there are 40 planets with life like earth in our solar system.
The ancient indian vedic texts say that all planets have life.

That too me definitely looks like a hut, and it looks like NASA slipped up, an image like this would usually be doctored to hide anything that looks like there is life on other planets.

Wonder why they leet this sleep thru, reminds me of the JPL incident where they forgot to color retouch mars's sky and it looked its original baby blue like earth as it should before NASA edits the photos.

I think he meant Galaxy as we do only have 8 or 9 planets in out solar system.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

ChesterJohn

breadinspector
John Lear states that there are 40 planets with life like earth in our solar system.

That too me definitely looks like a hut, and it looks like NASA slipped up, an image like this would usually be doctored to hide anything that looks like there is life on other planets.

Wonder why they leet this sleep thru, reminds me of the JPL incident where they forgot to color retouch mars's sky and it looked its original baby blue like earth as it should before NASA edits the photos.

I think he meant Galaxy as we do only have 8 or 9 planets in out solar system.

If he meant Galaxy he is probably almost certainly wrong there too. There would be far more than 40 planets with life. We already know of 12 candidates and the estimate is that there are probably anywhere from 17 billion to 100 billion habitable Earthlike planets in our Galaxy.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Lear didn't tell this lie big enough.

Why anyone believes anything he says is beyond me. He never has any evidence for any of it.
edit on 4-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

breadinspector

new_here

breadinspector

There aren't 40 planets in our solar system. Did you mean galaxy? I don't mean to be condescending. Just asking for clarification...

The amount of planets with a P, are at 40 to factual ammounts, the liars at NAZA and the government have you believe there are only 9, however the sheeple and the gullible believe the govt lies.
edit on 11-4-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

Deny Ignorance. Buy a telescope. You don't have to -believe- anything. Learn astronomy and find these other 32 planets yourself. You'll get a nifty nobel prize for just one of them.

There are only 8 planets in our solar system. Pluto ceased being considered a true planet when we realized there's plenty of other stuff like Pluto out there in the Kuiper Belt (big debris field of stuff left over from the formation of our solar system). Some of those objects which are a little bigger than Pluto had similar orbits so Pluto fell into a new class of object as is a dwarf planet like Ceres or Makemake.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

JadeStar

breadinspector

new_here

breadinspector

There aren't 40 planets in our solar system. Did you mean galaxy? I don't mean to be condescending. Just asking for clarification...

The amount of planets with a P, are at 40 to factual ammounts, the liars at NAZA and the government have you believe there are only 9, however the sheeple and the gullible believe the govt lies.
edit on 11-4-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

Deny Ignorance. Buy a telescope. You don't have to -believe- anything. Learn astronomy and find these other 32 planets yourself. You'll get a nifty nobel prize for just one of them.

There are only 8 planets in our solar system. Pluto ceased being considered a true planet when we realized there's plenty of other stuff like Pluto out there in the Kuiper Belt (big debris field of stuff left over from the formation of our solar system). Some of those objects which are a little bigger than Pluto had similar orbits so Pluto fell into a new class of object as is a dwarf planet like Ceres or Makemake.

I wont be able to see the other 32 planets in the sky because there are giant mirrors in space blocking the other planets from sight.
John lear mentioned this on godlikeproductions in his AMA thread.

either NAZA or the secret space program managed to place giant mirrors in space to hide the truth from the general public.
Hell phil schnieder and even john lear talkd about val valiant thor the ET from venus working for the pentagon and phil schnieder was killed for that information by the secret government.

Pluto is not debris mate, it has lush green grass and blue skys and oceans just like earth.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

CAPT PROTON
Well, if that pic is real, and that rover doesn't drive over to check it out,
then you know something is up. I hope it drives over there and a plaque reads,
"Jimmy Hoffa".

OMG you owe me a new keyboard, covered in coffee now lol!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

sealing
How in the bleep did Arken miss this one?
Someone is going to have to break it to him gently
or we're gonna have one grumpy Dane on our hands.

Thx for the quote. star for you.

I've already "starred & flagged" this thread.

And I'm glad that this "old" incredible anomaly reborn on ATS.

Well done spacespider.

We are still waiting the NASA comments on this one.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
(other nonsense deleted)

breadinspector
Pluto is not debris mate, it has lush green grass and blue skys and oceans just like earth.

I believe you have lush green grass as well. Care to share?

edit on 4-11-2013 by JadeStar because: pass the dutchie on the left hand side

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Dr1Akula
Why all those great technology cameras have to be black n white, always?
When I see a nasa's picture I feel like I am in the 50's

In this case, the photos are from the panoramic camera, and that specific camera has seven (if I'm not mistaken) filters for different wavelengths. If they want a colour photo they just need to take three photos, one with red filter, another with the green and another with the blue, then join them to make an RGB image, I have done that myself many times.

With those filters they can also take photos that normal colour cameras cannot, like photos in the infrared or ultraviolet, that show things we cannot see with visible light. Being a geological mission, the capability of distinguish different minerals is more important than photos that look good to the general populatio.

But I though thats why the rover got there, to examine the rocks,
Why is it examing the smaller debris and they have no interest at the bigger one, Even if it was a meteorite the larger piece would be the most interesting.

Probably because it looks exactly like the same type of rock close to the rover, a type of rock they had already examined.

On the subject, I don't believe it is anything special or extraordinary, because if it was, it wouldn't make it to our eyes!

I agree.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

peacefulpete
The figure of 32 centimeters seems to be the prevailing conclusion...

Doesn't anyone wonder if that software is just plain wrong?

From what I have seen, the software works as it should, but you can always make your own.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

It could be a meteorite and erosion.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by Spacespider

I'm guessing they may not be much different, if at all, then people on Earth?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
People are so desperate to find ANYTHING on Mars that has something to do with aliens that it actually hurts my brain. Trees and river beds? Stone hut? So the high tech space aliens have mastered space travel, time travel, genetic manipulation and other sciences but they are uncapable of building anything more advanced than a stone hut? Or wait, maybe it's a distraction! It's a space conspiracy to make us think that they are uncapable of building appropriate homes for themselves so we will feel sorry for them and invite them to live on Earth. THATS HOW THEY WILL TAKE OVER! PANIC NOW!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Honestly, if there was anything on Mars we'd all know about it in a short period of time. Too many people handle those images. It's not a secret cadre like some people think.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Lacerta
People are so desperate to find ANYTHING on Mars that has something to do with aliens that it actually hurts my brain. Trees and river beds? Stone hut? So the high tech space aliens have mastered space travel, time travel, genetic manipulation and other sciences but they are uncapable of building anything more advanced than a stone hut?

Blame Giovanni Schiaparelli & Percival Lowell with a nod to H.G. Wells and Ray Bradbury.

The sad thing is that there are real science projects which seek involvement from people with good eyes and time on their hands that could use the armies of people who pour through Mars images with their pareidolia on overdrive.

Or wait, maybe it's a distraction! It's a space conspiracy to make us think that they are uncapable of building appropriate homes for themselves so we will feel sorry for them and invite them to live on Earth. THATS HOW THEY WILL TAKE OVER! PANIC NOW!

What kind of irks me is that people readily think hundreds of INDEPENDENT scientists who view, process and analyze data from the instruments on these probes would willingly participate in a world wide cover up (because space exploration, even within NASA involves scientists from all over the world) when fame, fortune and a Nobel prize for perhaps the greatest discovery in human history would be hanging over their head.

Beyond that it is silly that an agency that is looking for just about anything to get Congress to stop cutting its budget would cover up the one thing that would likely see money flowing into it in a way not seen since the halcyon days of the Apollo program.

I get that this is a conspiracy site but some people need to use a bit more logic when it comes to this stuff.

Think there is a base on the back of the moon? You want to look for alien artifacts in the Solar System? Well then contact Dr. Paul Davies at the Arizona State University who would like you to help him go through photos sent back from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter:

ASU Researchers Propose Looking for Ancient Alien Artifacts on the Moon

I guess Dr. Davies and company didn't get the "cover-up" memo or reprimand because they still work with NASA. Oh wait, that means they are part of the conspiracy too!....

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
As with all of the raw images of Mars from NASA I do wonder if the desert like sand we see between the foreground and background has not been airbrushed in. To me the division between the hut-like structure (trees??) at the top of the picture and the rocks at the bottom looks wrong. You can see this most clearly below the structure itself where the sand seems to start too suddenly.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

kuraijanai2013
As with all of the raw images of Mars from NASA I do wonder if the desert like sand we see between the foreground and background has not been airbrushed in. To me the division between the hut-like structure (trees??) at the top of the picture and the rocks at the bottom looks wrong. You can see this most clearly below the structure itself where the sand seems to start too suddenly.

Either they are all powerful coverup artists or bad airbrush artists. Pick one or the other. They can't be both.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Probably a bit of both

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

ITS A ROCK!!!! lots of rocks..... systematically stacked to create one big rock.....

That is a pretty amazing picture!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Come on guys, it's just swamp gas mixed with hallucinations. It's just a pile of rocks. Too many people at NASA handle these pics and everyone would know a secret like that now......unless of course that small team of people have an agenda to hide such things from humanity--Then I could see them keeping it hush hush

I used to go to JP's site a lot back in the day. He has some incredible images that cannot be explained.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join