It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unexpected Is On Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hello to all members. I registered last night and would like first apologize for my English. I live in northern France and write newly in English (in the past it was only speaking
) this because, as a redactor/editor/writer (on the Net since May, 2010), I was interested in the Curiosity on Mars topic (this after so different topics like Miss France or the Strauss-Kahn affair). This since the first time I Watch MSL/JPL/NASA images. I saw something particular on them and, since Nov, 2012, I write articles on this topic on such community/participative sites or on my blogs. Then, since 2013, I write sometimes on Allvoices (firsts English articles). The last weeks (recently) became more amazing with many interesting discoveries (among them an "object" who really looks like a "statuette" (see as I write the " ") and I wrote new articles on Allvoices and then on ireport.CNN.
I am not here especially to put publicity for my blog/website, but I think (if this topic is for you a topic) you may see the images (who are crops from officia images) for understanding what I mean and, from your open mind, give your opinion on these stranges findings. Best regards. florentb.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by florentb

Allo florentb,

Welcome to ATS, your English is fine by the way...better than a lot of native English speakers on here in fact!

There are many on ATS that will be interested to speculate upon your Mars Curiosity image findings, but beware, there are also many here that will do their level best to discredit anything you post.

Just a word to the wise, so be prepared for the onslaught and good luck!

edit on 3-11-2013 by MysterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Welcome on ATS, florentb.
I've the same "curiosity"....

If you want, You can search in my threads on anomalies on Curiosity images.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yes do not expect people to simply pat you on the back, expect them to tear into you like a pack of rabid wolves. Then again, that is how it should be. Most people here are reasonable, even if they disagree.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Welcome!\

I wish I could speak or write French as well as you do English!

I can't even spell baget.. bagui.. b... french bun!

I like how you explain you used the double quotes, this gives me a good feeling. I will await more !!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Thanks for Welcome !

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Thanks. My strength is that I affirm nothing.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

OK. I'll have a look !

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Hello ! If there is good feeling here, we (members) could see real lookalike martian in a funny attitude (and have a big
) and, on another time, also consider some findings in a serious way.
edit on 3 11 2013 by florentb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS florentb

If you want an avatar please visit the team HERE Click on the blue bit. It's all done for free

You're English is fine a will only improve with practice

I'm Cody and pleased to meet you

Your ATS Starter pack can be found in your shiny new ATS locker

In it you will find your tinfoil hat

Your emergency equipment

And some dancing monkeys

In case of panic the map to the emergency exits is here

There will be days you feel like this

Or this

Or this

Times you will be doing this

But it's all worth it for the day you look like this

Here is your welcome drink

Try not to end up like this

In times of anger try to remember

And just go out do something silly to cool off

And if we end up in debate remembers this

Welcome again that should pretty much cover the first day or two

Cody

edit on 3/11/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Des

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

florentb
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Thanks. My strength is that I affirm nothing.

Bonjour!

This might prove to be a problem for you. What OR was trying to tell you is that people will likely rip your posts rather hard unless you can provide cited sources or otherwise undeniable proof (photos, videos, etc that can be proven they are not tampered). Be sure your sources are not from some extreme, wacked-out opinion (regardless of which side of the argument you are on) and you should do fine.

If the above advice fails, just walk away and chill out your anger. Remember that some are not as evolved as others....

Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Welcome. When you post your pics and Mars findings expect to see this word a lot : Rocks

Arken and others here have found some very interesting objects/rocks on Mars, and best one imnho is Arken's spine finding (see his thread linked in his post above) and his Hugo. Check them out to be amazed an alarmed at the discoveries of our welcoming Martians.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen, I would have starred that but it is not showing me that option.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Bonjour !

"This might prove to be a problem for you. What OR was trying to tell you is that people will likely rip your posts rather hard unless you can provide cited sources or otherwise undeniable proof (photos, videos, etc that can be proven they are not tampered). Be sure your sources are not from some extreme, wacked-out opinion (regardless of which side of the argument you are on) and you should do fine.

If the above advice fails, just walk away and chill out your anger. Remember that some are not as evolved as others.... "

Thanks but please remember that if I can WRITE in English, it'll be sometimes more difficult tor READ in English, there will be some subtilities I do not understand. On the other way it's a very good occasion to learn (English and opinions from others).

I'll expect to be like was the BBC World Service (in my Young years, I do not listen at all) : One part for facts, one part for opinions.

Best regards.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hello cody599,

This is really funny, a funny welcome, thanks a lot.

Best Regards.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks to you !

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Bonjour buddy, welcome to the menagerie......
Now if you can provide some kind of link to those pictures>for the luddites here....like me................regards ...s

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Welcome!

Very nice to make your acquaintance.

It's nice to have people with specialized interests and skill-sets
come aboard.

KPB

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Hello KPB, thank you for welcome. I'm just an observer.

Best regards from France.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join