It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video] LAX shooting. Here come the conspiracy theories.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Urantia1111
yeah that doesn't look even remotely like a human being. also, when the alleged shooter's name is CIAnCIA, that's enough for me. fake event.

So then you are saying that anyone with the last name Ciancia is fake because I found over 10 people with that last name near the City i live in just by going to the yellowpages.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

opethPA

Urantia1111
yeah that doesn't look even remotely like a human being. also, when the alleged shooter's name is CIAnCIA, that's enough for me. fake event.

So then you are saying that anyone with the last name Ciancia is fake because I found over 10 people with that last name near the City i live in just by going to the yellowpages.

Nah. Only the ones who allegedly go berserk in an airport with an "assault rifle".

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Anyone who watches that video and thinks its a real person in that wheelchair needs a new pair of glasses or a serious reality check.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

There is so much to question about this and we have video which is a nice tool. Here we have the LAPD chief saying they practiced this EXACT scenario 3 weeks ago.. it's just another drill:

The suspect looks like a dummy too, and nothing like the suspect described as wearing blue, looked like security and was a big guy. I put up some interesting images here.

Now, is Nick Pugh a crisis actor? Some say he was at 9/11:

thenypost.files.wordpress.com...

nodisinfo.com...

We will very soon see armed TSA gestapo everywhere.

I see there is a thread about this already. Typical Problem - Crisis - Solution scenario.
edit on 4-11-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by Lingweenie

I had to take a ambulance last year after my back gave out. I was basically paralyzed. The EMS tried to put me in a chair to carry me downstairs. When they lifted me I was screaming bloody murder it hurt so bad. I refused and they ended up putting me on a back board for transport.

I've noticed the use of chairs for transport seems to be on the rise. They also used a lot of chairs during the Boston bombings, remember?

I thought I saw this video before and blood was clearly visible on the victim right side, but now it's not? Maybe it was a different victim and I can't find that one. But it was very similar,

I understand that under certain circumstances policemen or any other emergency worker may need to act fast to save someones life. I just said that it is the usual thing to have a person loaded on a stretcher in order to keep the neck and back straight in case they injured that area. Plus laying still like that can also reduce the heart rate, and reduce bleeding. Since your heart is in a resting state, it has no need to pump blood faster.

Also, it is a bit odd for policemen to do this, paramedics are supposed to take care of it, since it is what they are trained to do after all. But as I said earlier, I understand in an emergency situation, it's probably better to act than think. It's just not typical to happen.

And, also as far as your own experience, I can see why they choose to use a chair rather than a stretcher. It would probably very difficult and awkward to try and take someone down a set of stairs, especially if you have a very narrow, and sharp corner. I have one staircase in my house and it would be extremely difficult, may even impossible to get a stretcher either up or down the stairs. A chair would be one of the only options left since it takes up much less area, and can be carried a bit easier.

In closing, I do understand and accept something like a wheelchair may be used. I just have never seen anything like it, so it seemed a bit odd to me. And it probably goes against the usual protocol of a injured person.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

qwerty12345
reply to post by gladtobehere

Wow, I have to say that is either a dummy or swamp gas and possibly a lens flare too. All I can say is I found that his last name being CIAnCIA, was just too fishy for me.
edit on 3-11-2013 by qwerty12345 because: 9/11

Wow. Didn't even notice that until I saw this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join