It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video] LAX shooting. Here come the conspiracy theories.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Seemed like skunk works was the appropriate forum in which to discuss this video.

With every highly publicized event, many people are no longer willing to simply accept the OS without some type of analysis.

So here we have a video of police wheeling out a victim.

The claim is that the victim isnt, well, human... That its some kind of mannequin.

He looks a bit pasty and lifeless, but couldnt that simply be the result of shock or trauma?

Say it is a mannequin, what would be the purpose?

Also, isnt it "convenient" that the video ends as soon as they get to the ambulance where we could witness whether or not the man got up, was treated, transported etc.

edit on 3-11-2013 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Wow, I have to say that is either a dummy or swamp gas and possibly a lens flare too. All I can say is I found that his last name being CIAnCIA, was just too fishy for me.
edit on 3-11-2013 by qwerty12345 because: 9/11

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
That sure does look like a mannequin,,,, do ya have any photos of the training drill they had 3 weeks earlier ,,maybe they used those same dummies for that drill

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Blowback

Doesn't look like a mannequin to me, the head is tilted back, the arm moves on the close up and the head wobbles side to side like a human body.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The head rolls freely, and the dangling arm also swings.

Clearly not a manakin.

But I must agree that all highly sensationalised news must be scrutinised.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The thing that concerns me about this, is that I rarely, if ever see someone being wheeled towards a ambulance/emergency vehicle while in a wheel chair.

Usually people are put onto a stretcher and then wheeled into the vehicle. Because some people may have been inflicted with a neck or back injury. I've witnessed 911 calls and ambulances arriving to places before. And no matter what has happened to the person, they ALWAYS put them onto a wheeled stretcher. It's just a precaution to make sure they aren't hurt any further.

The only way I could see that they used a wheelchair is that this person was already in one at the time. Even then people in a wheelchair would still need to be lifted onto a stretcher. So that part seems a bit fishy to me, but other than that I don't really see anything out of the ordinary.

edit on 3-11-2013 by Lingweenie because: Left out a few details.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I didn't see anything out of the ordinary either except anyone that white is long gone due to blood loss.
The wheelchair vs stretcher thing - whatever but then again you see no blood on the victim anywhere either.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

The OP has BS written over this video but in my opinion the OP does not believe their own claims and statements. The section on the talking cop was drowned out with noisic which was that loud the OP didint want us viewers to hear what was being said. This is a dead giveaway that the OP does not even beleive in their is own assertions made in this video.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

What if there were no stretchers available? There may be no stretchers about but there are usually wheelchairs in airports and one may have been readily available. If the need was that urgent, what would you prefer to do, wheel an injured person out in a wheelchair or carry them?

Also, the injured male looks like a TSA officer so probably wasn't already in a wheelchair. I'm not American but it looks like the uniform they wear. Obviously I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong.

edit on 3/11/2013 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by iskander683

Arm dangling...white complexion... back, no expression...

That's a damn dummy.

Nobody would put a real person in that condition in a wheelchair, they'd fall out. And EMTs -always- have a stretcher, even if they have to rig one up.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

I had to take a ambulance last year after my back gave out. I was basically paralyzed. The EMS tried to put me in a chair to carry me downstairs. When they lifted me I was screaming bloody murder it hurt so bad. I refused and they ended up putting me on a back board for transport.

I've noticed the use of chairs for transport seems to be on the rise. They also used a lot of chairs during the Boston bombings, remember?

I thought I saw this video before and blood was clearly visible on the victim right side, but now it's not? Maybe it was a different victim and I can't find that one. But it was very similar,

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Kryyptyk
reply to post by iskander683

Arm dangling...white complexion... back, no expression...

That's a damn dummy.

Nobody would put a real person in that condition in a wheelchair, they'd fall out. And EMTs -always- have a stretcher, even if they have to rig one up.

I didn't say it wasn't a dummy but I suspect it isn't. Your description could easily apply to an unconscious or dead human being pushed in a wheelchair.

The guy pushing the wheelchair looks like a cop so he probably wouldn't have had a stretcher hanging around waiting to be used. I've been in situations where you just use anything that's available which would include a wheelchair if there wasn't a stretcher. It's quite simple really.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Nick Pugh, you be the judge people.....he's BUSTED

edit on 3-11-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

qwerty12345

Wow, I have to say that is either a dummy or swamp gas and possibly a lens flare too. All I can say is I found that his last name being CIAnCIA, was just too fishy for me.
edit on 3-11-2013 by qwerty12345 because: 9/11

Pfft, no. Wrong, wrong, wrong! It's clearly chemtrails. You don't have much experience here do you?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
that guy's skin is whiter than white. Extremely white.

Compare it to the skin color of the guy pushing him..and I think that guy is white....a bit tan but white. The guy in a wheelchair looks oddly pale.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My Father-in-law died back in the summer and paramedics continued to work on him long after he passed. His skin colour was exactly the same as the person in the wheelchair.

What I do find interesting though is the fact that the Police chief said they practiced the exact same scenario 3 weeks ago. Coincidence? Maybe, but 9/11 and 7/7 springs to mind.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The "victim" looks like a dummy to me and I am not just saying that because it is dressed up as a TSA Agent.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Shock or blood loss as a reason for pallid appearance?
Cops practiced a scenario where a shooter starts randomly firing in a public place due to the topical nature of the crime?
Wheelchairs would be widely available in airport, given the "dummy" has an armed guard you can hypothesize this was still a "hot" crime scene meaning a wheelchair would make an excellent injured person transportation solution given the urgency.

Obviously everything needs scrutiny but there really is no point or purpose to this as a false flag.

When a societal system is so distant from its citizens hopes and aspirations that it generates a regular supply of copycat killers.... you dont need expensive false flags to push any supposed agenda.

In terms of agenda does anyone who thinks this is a false flag believe the US will ever practically reform gun control given there's 3 guns for every person...
Do they propose to compensate people for the cost of their weapons/do a door to door search to ensure you haven't stashed an Ar15 and 10,000 rounds in your loft?

Sounds expensive?

edit on 3-11-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The coolest video making the rounds is the one where it shows the Harley Guy on a voice and video match with the witness Nick Pugh which NBC interviewed on the LAX affair...

I thought the Harley Guy was the most twisted part of the 911 staged event... sort of glad to see him back in the game...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
yeah that doesn't look even remotely like a human being. also, when the alleged shooter's name is CIAnCIA, that's enough for me. fake event.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join