It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Year President Obama Reportedly Told His Aides That He's 'Really Good At Killing People'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

giugliot
How much and how many years does it take the public to awake to the fact that some politicians are utterly dangerous psychopaths? BTW It took the German people WW2 and millions of deaths to learn that lesson.

Well since half the dam country is ignorant and gets an Obama phone how long do you think? It will all come to a head very soon because he cut back funding for food stamps and that will make him a very unpopular black man.

This can only mean he completely no longer gives a dam because he does not have to worry about votes. I am more worried that war is about to start and WW3 will be a whole lot uglier than WW2 and these kids today do not have a dam clue how bad that was. America was saved back then, now it will be focused on our shores and Israels. The biggest problem is most inner city kids have no clue or respect so they will be shooting at the wrong dam people in most cases. During WW2 no country would have ever thought of attacking our shores except Hitler. His plan was to send nuclear V-2s at us. Now we face an even worse nuclear nightmare, strategic nukes from several nations in a quick sneak attack with millions of Chinese, Russians, Cubans, South Americans and Mexicans all coming at once.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wow guys, I don't go into this section much... But I don't think I'll be coming back very often. This thread is started with a quote that is probably taken out of context. Let's be realistic here.

If he's having a meeting about drone strikes, do you expect him to NOT talk about killing people?!

And almost every post so far is just hate against Obama, in one way or another.

Some of these conspiracy theories are just unbelievable. 3 gay men killed because he used to hook up with them and do drugs together? Really? Do these theories even sound real to you guys who are talking about such crazy things?!

In real life, Obama is pretty open about his past drug use, and he described his pot-smoking in his own books.

And if he DID hook up with 3 gay men, I doubt the guy would care all that much even if it DID come out. These theories are just ridiculous. This is like saying Bill Clinton wanted to kill Monica Lewinsky because he hooked up. Notice how he didn't have her killed?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

peacefulpete
Wow guys, I don't go into this section much... But I don't think I'll be coming back very often. This thread is started with a quote that is probably taken out of context. Let's be realistic here.

The quote was from the news article itself.

Go fuss at them.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JBRiddle

Starting to think this guy is insane.

Seriously.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join