Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Last Year President Obama Reportedly Told His Aides That He's 'Really Good At Killing People'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Last Year President Obama Reportedly Told His Aides That He's 'Really Good At Killing People'

One more nail in his coffin!! I don't understand why this guy hasn't been impeached yet!!

Not much else to say; this article says it all.

finance.yahoo.com...

AP
This will not go over well for the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner.

According to the new book “Double Down,” in which journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann chronicle the 2012 presidential election, President Barack Obama told his aides that he’s “really good at killing people” while discussing drone strikes.

Peter Hamby of The Washington Post reported the moment in his review of the book.
The claim by the commander-in-chief is as indisputable as it is grim.

Obama oversaw the 2009 surge in Afghanistan, 145 Predator drone strikes in NATO’s 2011 Libya operations, the May 2011 raid that killed Osama bin Laden, and drone strikes that killed the Pakistani Taliban leader and a senior member of the Somali-based militant group al-Shabab this week.

His administration also expanded the drone war: There have been 326 drone strikes in Pakistan, 93 in Yemen, and several in Somalia, compared to a total of 52 under George Bush.

In 2011 two of those strikes killed American-born al-Qaeda propagandist Anwar al-Awlaki and his American-born, 16-year-old son within two weeks.

Under Obama U.S. drone operators began practicing “signature strikes,” a tactic in which targets are chosen based on patterns of suspicious behavior and the identities of those to be killed aren't necessarily known. (The administration counts all “military-age males” in a strike zone as combatants.)
Furthermore, the disturbing trend of the “double tap” — bombing the same place in quick succession and often hitting first responders — has become common practice.
Needless to say, a lot of innocent people have been killed along with combatants.

Obama has also embraced the expansion of capture/kill missions by Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) after it developed into the primary counterterrorism tool of the Bush administration.

One JSOC operator told investigative journalist Jeremy Scahill, author of “Dirty Wars: The World Is A Battlefield,” that operations under Obama became “harder, faster, quicker — with the full support of the White House.”
Scahill, who also made a “Dirty Wars” documentary, told NBC News that Obama will “go down in history as the president who legitimized and systematized a process by which the United States asserts the right to conduct assassination operations around the world.”

So although President Obama has proven to be “really good at killing people,” the demonstration has not necessarily been noble.
(h/t @kgosztola)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Whether such in the title is true, taken in or entirely out of context, or not, is likely a matter of debate.

He could have been reading ATS out loud to his aids, and made comment that "Hey, guys, it says right here that I'm ..."

Whatever the case, if he were to follow my plan for a guaranteed third term in office, he'd very definitely own the title, and even be openly proud of it and people would lurv him for it too.

edit on 11/3/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well he is pretty good at "killing people"

He should go pro

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
"President Obama Reportedly Told His Aides That He's 'Really Good At Killing People"

This is just another lie, along the lines of if you like your doctor you can keep him.

The President Obama is not good at killing people, hes good at having others kill people for him. Just like the Clinton do.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by sled735

if he were to follow my plan for a guaranteed third term in office, he'd very definitely own the title, and even be openly proud of it and people would lurv him for it too.

excuse me but... what???

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It kills me just to look at him or even hear his voice at this point. So yeah... I guess that qualifies him as being pretty good at it.

It doesn't matter what comes out in the news about him or what he does/doesn't do apparently. He's like The Little Engine That Could on steroids. He just keeps moving right along.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You should read up on JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command), Obamas special assasination squads that kill civilians (inkl children) by the thousands in Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and so on. These ppl are not soldiers. They are pure scum. The worst of the worst thugs and cut-throats that have been scraped up from the gutter and transformed into pure killing machines. All in 'service' of the President under the head of JSOC, Admiral William McRaven. His units are supposed to invoke terror into a population and assigned enemy of the White House (read Obama) by special surgical strikes against targets that destroys the spirit of said enemy.

JSOC are currently operating and killing ppl in 75 countries (ref: Dirty wars). All operations are reported back to Obama (via McRaven) with all the gruesome details of their operations for his pleasure.

Not even Hitler had such bloodthristy hounds at his disposal. What does this tell you about Obama?

I know the resident obama lovers here wont believe this, and although all this is mentioned in Rick Rowley´s documentary horrible film "Dirty Wars", that shows what a real MONSTER Obama is, there are many other sources that can verify the article you posted.

Obama is truly the most bloodthirsty President in the history of this country. I don´t give a rats ass about what party dominates the white house.

These ppl are beyond party. They are full fledged psychopaths. And we the sheeple manage to vote on these hell bitches and animals every single time. Just because they look good on TV or wear nice costumes and have the right tone of voice in their speeches.

What does that tell you about ourselves?
edit on 3-11-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
johncarter
reply to post by sled735

You should read up on JSOC, Obamas special assasination squads that kill civilians (inkl children) by the thousands in Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and so on. They are supposed to report back to Obama with all the gruesome details of their operations for his pleasure.

I have no doubt this is true, but I think I would get physically sick to read any more on this topic.
As a matter of fact, I feel like puking just thinking about it now.

TextThese ppl are beyond party. They are full fledged psychopaths. And we the sheeple manage to vote on these hell bitches and animals every single time. Just because they look good on TV or wear nice costumes and have the right tone of voice in their speeches.

It tells me that I was smart not voting for the guy!

I didn't vote for Romney either. I didn't like either one of them, so I voted independent.

Maybe we should all vote independent next go around and blow Washington's mind!

edit on 11/3/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

sled735
johncarter
reply to post by sled735

You should read up on JSOC, Obamas special assasination squads that kill civilians (inkl children) by the thousands in Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and so on. They are supposed to report back to Obama with all the gruesome details of their operations for his pleasure.

I have no doubt this is true, but I think I would get physically sick to read any more on this topic.
As a matter of fact, I feel like puking just thinking about it now.

TextThese ppl are beyond party. They are full fledged psychopaths. And we the sheeple manage to vote on these hell bitches and animals every single time. Just because they look good on TV or wear nice costumes and have the right tone of voice in their speeches.

It tells me that I was smart not voting for the guy!

I didn't vote for Romney either. I didn't like either one of them, so I voted independent.

Maybe we should all vote independent next go around and blow Washington's mind!

edit on 11/3/2013 by sled735 because: typo

You write some good points and I agree fully with you, yet we must not forget that the crimes commited by this government are even worse than the ones by the previous under Bush. It seems that some form of pure evil have moved into the White House and posses whomever resides there to view all human life useless and only as means to to serve its own evil agenda.

Lying to the military is the easiest thing for a President. Where the the one side believes in duty, honor , truth, and if needed the readiness to give their life in an ultimate sacrifice for their country, the other side harbours no such sentiments.

They are after all , as I mentioned before, full-fledged psychopaths, to whom lying is as natural to them, as breathing is to you.

Here is by the way the movie "Dirty Wars". Dirty Wars

Look at it and despair. You and I allowed this guy to mover in and what he does in the name of our nation today, with these blood stained murders through his special units and drones our children of tomorrow will have to pay for, because the whole world will hate us to such a point that US will one day be considered the very root of evil and a threat to the civilized world.

Thats all I can say.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I saw the title and thought this was going to be a thread about Obamas 'buddies' from Chicago ....
Donald Young, Larry Bland and Nate Spencer

The bombshell may involve the murder of Donald Young, a 47-year-old choir master at former Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ—the same congregation that Obama has attended for the past 20 years. Two other young black men that attended the same church—Larry Bland and Nate Spencer—were also murdered execution style with bullets to the backs of their heads—all within 40 days of each other, beginning in November 2007. All three were openly homosexual.

What links this story to Barack Obama is that, according to an acquaintance of Obama, Larry Sinclair, Obama is a closet bisexual with whom he had sexual and drug-related encounters in November 1999.

There have been conspiracy rumors for years and years that Obama, or Obama's handlers, cleaned up his past 'encounters' when he was gearing up to run for POTUS. And part of cleaning up his past encounters was to murder these three gay black men from Obama's church so they couldn't talk about Obama being bi-sexual.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

He needs to be evaluated for mental illness.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thats something to really be proud of huh? Politicians seem to be all the same no matter red or blue its always what can serve themselves the best. What a joke

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by sled735

Whether such in the title is true, taken in or entirely out of context, or not, is likely a matter of debate.

He could have been reading ATS out loud to his aids, and made comment that "Hey, guys, it says right here that I'm ..."

Whatever the case, if he were to follow my plan for a guaranteed third term in office, he'd very definitely own the title, and even be openly proud of it and people would lurv him for it too.

I don't think anything has been taken out of context. I often wonder how he sleeps at night with all of that blood on his hands from the families that he has killed with his drones in other countries. Again, I think he needs to be evaluated for mental illness. We send people like Scott Peterson to prison for killing his wife and unborn baby, yet women who were pregnant and killed in drone strikes are just collateral damage while seeking out terrorists. I've had enough.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
johncarter
sled735
johncarter
reply to post by sled735

Look at it and despair. You and I allowed this guy to mover in and what he does in the name of our nation today, with these blood stained murders through his special units and drones our children of tomorrow will have to pay for, because the whole world will hate us to such a point that US will one day be considered the very root of evil and a threat to the civilized world.

Thats all I can say.

Nope! Not me! As I said, I didn't vote for this dude.
The blood of the innocent aren't on my hands. Nope!

edit on 11/3/2013 by sled735 because: fix format

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Taissa
reply to post by sled735

All future presidential candidates should be forced to undergo a test to determine mental illness or not before election.

That would at least, if working right, save our nation trillions of dollars if we managed to have a new JFK in the seat instead of a Bush or child murdering, bankster loving monster like Obama.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

johncarter
All future presidential candidates should be forced to undergo a test to determine mental illness or not before election.

That's part of their physicals that they have while running for office .. and the medical records they release to the public.

But here's the thing .. Do you trust the medical reports? Politicians buy people off all the time and they threaten people in order to get their way all the time. I can see it now ..... 'hey doctor, if you don't give me a good report I'll get the IRS to audit you for the next ten years' ...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Taissa
reply to post by sled735

Plenty of shrinks say that he has a form of narcissism. Whether that's a mental illness or just his personality is still up for debate.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

TDawgRex
Plenty of shrinks say that he has a form of narcissism.

People aren't supposed to 'diagnose' long distance ... but I'll tell ya' ... I think it's really clear that he most likely has 'abandoned by black rolling-stone radical-left-wing father' issues. His white mother and white grandmother raised him, but he embraces everything that his absentee father was ... almost like hes' saying 'am I good enough now for you??"

That's not a diagnosis. That's what I see long distance.
I'd bet an honest psychologist would be able to do a lot of digging around on him in that area.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Obama isn't man enough to kill anyone personally.
But he's happy to give the order to someone else.
It's been working really well to sanitize his past (see FF's first post in thread).
Somehow he believes it's paving the way for his future as well.
Impeach him already.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Asktheanimals

Impeach him already.

Impossible. He is protected from 'higher up', and I am not talking religion here...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution