It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAX Shooter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I am not sure where to post this but after I heard about the shooting at LAX I tried looking up Paul Ciancia on facebook to see a picture or if he left a manifesto or anything. Just curious you know. But anyways there was only 3 results and there was a Paul Ciancia in LA but the picture didn't look the same at all and the odd thing was the guy actually works for TSA. What are the odds that a shooter named Paul Ciancia would go out to shoot TSA agents and there would be A TSA agent named Paul Ciancia that lived in the same city.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RagnarDanniskjold

Interesting I had to look for myself ......but sure enough..

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Now i'm confused ,,,did the shooter work or ever work for the TSA???

do ya have any links to this stuff?
edit on 3-11-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blowback

Here is a link.

www.facebook.com...

it is possible someone made this account up to make theorist go crazy but the account has friends added before the incident, or possibly this is the shooters account and he used someone else's picture on his account and just claimed to work for the TSA.
edit on 3-11-2013 by RagnarDanniskjold because: (no reason given)

[SNIP]

I am unable to verify if the pictures are legitimate as of right now and its from liveleak which I am not sure if that is a reputable source. Another thing to note is that all of the witnesses put him in fatigues but the photo shown has no fatigues on. I also saw this same picture on the NY post website I believe.
edit on 3-11-2013 by RagnarDanniskjold because: Add Link

edit on 3-11-2013 by RagnarDanniskjold because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed link to graphic images

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Hi Ragnar Danniskjold,

So far it has all the hallmarks of a typical Manchurian Candidate shooting. Either the wounded perpetrator will die from his wounds before speaking, commit suicide prior to trial or somehow be unable to remember anything about what happened.

Who benefits? Big Brother. Now they have ATS agents clamoring for armed guards at every checkpoint. That's great, next they'll have somebody shoot a cop in front of your driveway and the police union will demand a full-time sniper pointed at your doorstep. This is the Police State building up using a False Flag attack. Otherwise they would have said that it was an upset TSA agent, and not some anonymous crank hating the institution and putting all agents at risk. There is even the possibility that this was a staged event, similarly to the Giffords shooting in Tucson, Arizona.

TSA union calls for armed guards at every checkpoint

Was the casualty, ATS agent, chosen to incarnate the perfect martyr in order to best impact public opinion, or was he possibly an infiltrator into ATS preparing to become a whistleblower? There are indeed whistleblowers at TSA as this article attests:

TSA behavior detection officers will be retrained after profiling complaints

Hernandez's house had been recently burglarized which could have been a disguised search for incriminating information. If so he would have been chosen for convenient elimination using the shooting as an execution mechanism. Might he have been also allied with the alleged perpetrator of the shooting, ATS agent Paul CIAnCIA? If so maybe they were both plants from another agency seeking inside information, like Lee Harvey Oswald who was a secret agent for J.Edgar Hoover infiltrating a CIA operation to destabilize Cuba? Or maybe Paul CIAnCIA had told too much to Gerardo Hernandez, who possibly reported him to his superiors, in so doing making him a potential security risk to be eliminated at all costs?

Maybe there have been deeper investigations into the legitimacy of TSA and it serving a hidden agenda, prompted by the Congressional inquiry through the Government Accountability Office? In 2010 they denounced TSA's ineffective and potentially racist behavioral screening program in which the casualty of this attack worked.

TSA behavior detection efforts missed alleged terrorists

TSA's behavioral detection program is also a measure of invasion of privacy into the private lives of every citizen traveling anywhere. They ask personal questions and delve deeper than is in any way appropriate, allegedly to detect the one in a billion potential bad guy. This smacks of Big Brother invading our lives more even than the standard monitoring of our phone conversations or idle restroom banter. They schmoose up to you and inquire about every detail of your life and trip as can be verified in the following article:

"The TSA's "behavior detection" program continues to roll out, unimpeded by accusations of racial profiling or the fact that 725,000 travelers have been questioned without turning up a single terrorist. This extra step in the ongoing, ever-expanding War at Home on Terror is bringing the fun of living in a dictatorship to the unsuspecting citizens of a federal republic."

The TSA's Infamous 'Behavior Detection' In Action: Mandatory 'Chats' About Every Detail Of Your Trip

In any case Homeland Security seeks further militarization of airports. They already have armed personnel on every flight in the form of Air Marshals. There are already armed security guards in airports. Maybe there's another reason for this. There is money to be made arming and training ATS agents, which can come from huge budgets from Capitol Hill as well as by increasing already exorbitant Airport taxes. A financial motive behind the attack can be more easily alleged when one considers the context of cuts in TSA monies, which Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano vehemently protested with menaces last February.

"My advice to the president is stop the campaigning, stop sending out your cabinet secretaries to scare the American people,” Jindal said Sunday on “Meet the Press.”
"As part of the effort to force more than $1 trillion in spending cuts over the next 10 years, the sequestration law would require $85 billion in reductions to 2013 spending if they are implemented after March 1."

Homeland Security chief warns of long TSA lines from sequester

We can ask ourselves if the president didn't send his cabinet secretary, Janet Napolitano, to scare the American public with a False Flag attack to muster support for both larger budgets and greater paramilitary control of our public spaces. Once ATS agents are armed, Homeland Security can more effectively round up all dissidents, truthseekers and conspiracy forum members, preventing them from accessing departing flights to safety. This also opens the way for arming more Homeland Security agents in other public areas.

This event is disturbingly convenient as it supports Homeland Security's pre-existing strategy to arm TSA agents, an intention which was manifest in the months prior this incident as you will see below. This makes the LAX Airport shooting more likely to be a typical False Flag attack, enacted to ensure that the public, already very upset at TSA and demanding its dismantlement, cannot protest. Let's examine an article by Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars dated July 2, 2013 at the following link.

Is Homeland Security Set to Arm TSA Agents ?

"Why would the TSA want to train its employees to use firearms at a facility close to a major airport when currently TSA agents working inside US airports are not armed?"
"Federal air marshals acting under the jurisdiction of the TSA are currently armed, but the scope of the firearms range the TSA is seeking to acquire clearly suggests it will be used on a much more widespread basis than simply for training air marshals."

This conveniently timed shooting occurs as Congress is stepping up efforts to reform TSA and cut its budget, as evidenced by an Inspector General's report on how TSA is both ineffective and inefficient.

"The audit was requested by Representative Bennie Thompson (D-Mississippi), who says the report provides one more proof of TSA’s failure to detect suspicious behavior. Thompson said he is now drafting an amendment to the TSA spending bill which will prevent more funding for the “failed and misguided effort”."

TSA’s behavior detection program not cost effective: DHS IG

News to be followed for possible confirmation in future developments.

Getsmart
edit on 3-11-2013 by Getsmart because: TSA and Homeland Security are setting up a Neo-Nazi fascist NWO in the USA !

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Great post full of great info thank you so much. I was wondering if it was possible they new the unstable guy was flying home so send in a hit shoot the guy to shut him up and blame it on a mentally unstable government hater as they call him.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
More fake blood.
Real blood doesn't pool in "lumps".
Nor does it darken carpet around it like water being drawn from fake blood will do.
The color is all wrong to boot, far too bright.
More snakeoil sales from the TSA.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
More fake blood.
Real blood doesn't pool in "lumps".
Nor does it darken carpet around it like water being drawn from fake blood will do.
The color is all wrong to boot, far too bright.
More snakeoil sales from the TSA.

I agree with the fake blood as well I have seen blood pool before I have never seen it so bright red before. I keep going back to the fact that the eye witnesses said the shooter was in fatigues and this patsy isn't. The more I think about our governments actions in other countries and in our country politically, the more I truly believe that they are the ones perpetrating these tragedies against us.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I thought the same. It just looks too much for a gunshot wound. Like wtf is that supposed to be?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

RagnarDanniskjold

Here is a link.
www.facebook.com...

[SNIP]

...all of the witnesses put him in fatigues but the photo shown has no fatigues on.

You noticed things pointing to a False Flag using a Manchurian Candidate:

- nobody reported that Paul Ciancia was also an ATS agent;

- the perpetrator was witnessed in different garb than the patsy, Paul Ciancia.

The patsy has a "signature" patsy name, its spelling meaning: Paul CIA & CIA.

We are witnessing the Mass Media end of a Special Ops false flag by the CIA's MK Ultra Mind Control programming. This attack was used to muddy the brains of public opinion into complacency to reinforce Homeland Security's weaponization of our public spaces.

1. It's OK for ATS agents to have guns when they interrogate us;

2. Let's give ATS more funding to protect itself from attack;

3. Don't give ATS agents a hard time, THEY are the victims;

4. If ATS agents need guns, all other Homeland Security staff do too;

5. Congressmen who cut budgets are making martyrs of ATS agents.

GS
edit on 14-11-2013 by Gemwolf because: Snipped quoted link

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

He shaved his head after that picture. He went to high school down the road and around the corner from us. My neighbors - on both sides of us - went to the same school at the same time. I'm waiting to see them outside sometime to ask them if they knew him.

This is the high school he graduated from in 2008

It's a really good school. We know lots of people who send/sent their kids there.
Lots of people come in from New Jersey and Maryland to attend that school.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Good call with the Paul Cia Cia, I tried to research tye meaning of Ciancia, but no information is given. I did find some info on Ciencia, meaning Knowledge or Science (Cienci sounds like Science). So maybe it is a play on words. My question is, why would a guy in New Jersey shoot up an airport in California? If he was really a conspiracy theorist, show me his ATS account! Even Loughner had one (though I doubt that's really his).

Oh and I think you made a freudian slip, saying ATS instead of TSA

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It's strange that they always get shot in the mouth so they can't speak. The boston bomber had his throat sliced up so he couldn't speak too.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

amfirst1

It's strange that they always get shot in the mouth so they can't speak. The boston bomber had his throat sliced up so he couldn't speak too.

it is quite convenient

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Update the facebook page I added has been deleted

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yeah, I sensed that I should download that Facebook page to my hard drive, assuming this would happen. But what's the use? Who is there to convince of anything, as "everyone knows" he was just a lone gunman!

GS

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Update the facebook page I added has been deleted

Why do you think that happened ?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I actually saved a screen shot but deleted from my work computer.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

sorry but your going to have to spell some things out for us living in other Countries. TSA over here relates to Transfield Services Australia and LAX?? Is that x = airport??

cheers
Australian

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Thurisaz

sorry but your going to have to spell some things out for us living in other Countries. TSA over here relates to Transfield Services Australia and LAX?? Is that x = airport??

cheers
Australian

Ha not to poke fun I just got a god chuckle about the psychic irony of your question. TSA= Transportation Security Admin. and LAX is Los Angeles International Airport.
edit on 14-11-2013 by RagnarDanniskjold because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join