It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman Left Wife, Shellie, Bullet-Riddled Target As Threat: Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

What's so scary about target pratice? Just because he hung it up on the wall doesn't mean he was shooting inside the house.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You'd have thought if this was George's work, he'd have used the target with his best score on. Or, maybe that was his highest scoring target? How much range practice do you have to put in to be that good/bad a shot? Does the grouping of his shots tell us anything about his state of mind when he was shooting, assuming that is one of his targets?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Look at the grouping. If you were gonna threaten someone like this, is this the target you would use? I think I see one possibly two bullseyes. If I was gonna scare someone I would show my best work, with tighter grouping in the center. This was probably an old target she found in a closet or drawer. Or she went and did it herself.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Only one of them has actually shot and killed a 17 year old kid. and she is nuts for being scared of him? cmon man

zimmerman was found guilty, no, not by a jury of his peers; but through the twisted and bigoted narrative of the media which americans lapped up like crazy.

he defended himself against a paranoid, violent, racist junkie. he was found guilty in the eyes of americans through media shenanigans.
www.youtube.com...

his wife is taking advantage of recent events is all.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Oh look, Ivan, we finally agree on something. And on a Zimmerman issue, no less. Who would've thought? I'm gonna go visit my priest.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

riffraff

Oh look, Ivan, we finally agree on something. And on a Zimmerman issue, no less. Who would've thought? I'm gonna go visit my priest.

You do that. I, on the other hand, am going to borrow as much money as I can and enjoy the impending apocalypse to the best of my ability.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

LMAO! I still get a chuckle when I think about what you said about if that was a professional fight it would be billed as...how did you put it ??"something something VS fluffy mcpillowfist"
edit on 3-11-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I feel the truth can be told about a year from now. Wait till then and she if she has a little more money than she should have. If she is living beyond her means in this time, it could mean she was paid off for doing certain things.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

A terrible shot?

Tell that to Trayvon.

Otherwise, yeah, he needs to pull tighter groups.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

I have thought about this for more hours than it was worth and I have come to two conclusions.
A- if Trayvon was straddling a blind man raining blows down on him, the blind man could make a kill shot.
B- George Zimmerman does not need to make any threats. At this point in time there is not a person on the planet that doesn't know that Zimmerman is carrying and has it in him to pull the trigger.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join