It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman Left Wife, Shellie, Bullet-Riddled Target As Threat: Report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hello all

sry if this has been posted I did not see it.

The former wife of George Zimmerman says he nailed a bullet riddled marksman target to the wall as a threat to her.

Wow this guy should just be happy to not be in jail.. I would take this as a very serious threat from someone who has already gotten away with shooting a kid dead..

He seems pretty unstable and if I were her I would stay as far away from him as I could..

I thought what Shellie said about not really knowing him was interesting.

This person that I'm married to that I'm divorcing, I've kind of realized now that I don't know him," Zimmerman told Matt Lauer on the 'Today' show. "And I really don't know what he's capable of."

radaronline.com...

The soon-to-be ex-wife of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchman acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, discovered a used marksman target riddled with 17 bullet holes nailed to the wall of the home the estranged couple once shared, after he was forced to move

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

If I were her I wouldn't be too worried. He is a terrible shot.

Just look at that target! Tighten them groups up, George!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

If this is all true, then the dude is just nuts and out of control.
If this is all true, maybe he really does need to be locked up.

But then again, maybe his wife is just spiteful and crazy.
The media also will jump at any chance to demonize this guy.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
this is just like the 911 call she made about him at the house.
setting up a good divorce position.

if there was anything to the call she made they would have hauled him off.
this is the same thing.

remember she is not real happy with him, and the more she can shine a bad light on him the better her chances for getting what she wants out of the settlement.

edit on 3-11-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Why are so many people so eager to defend this guy.

Maybe she is truly scared that he will shoot her and not being vindictive at all

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

goou111

Maybe she is truly scared that he will shoot her and not being vindictive at all

mainly because, your source is nothing more than a online news tabloid.
on the same lines as the ones you see in the supermarket checkout line.

i did a google search, not one news outlet other than tabloid style sites have posted this story.

and as i have said, just like in the 9/11 call she made. if there was anything to it, there would be a police involvement, especially after the uproar the trial had.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Lol what news source would make you believe it? I thought people on this site hated the msm and did not believe a word from them..

The guy got away with murdering a 17 year old kid. But his wife is the one that's crazy right?

Not trying to start a fight lol but I would really like to know what source you would consider valid?

edit on 3-11-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

goou111

Lol what news source would make you believe it? I thought people on this site hated the msm and did not believe a word from them..

The guy got away with murdering a 17 year old kid. But it's his wife us the one that's crazy right?

the msm maybe hated, but they don't go looking just for drit.
that's all tabloids do, go for sensationalized headlines, and try to find dirt, damn printing truth. at least the msm put part of the truth in.

you say murder, others say self defense. the only thing that matters is a jury said not guilty. after seeing everything the state could provide, they did not prove he shot him under any other circumstances than self defense.

and yes she is nuts. she pissed cause he didn't go to her trial and he got a new girl.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Why are so many people so eager to crucify this guy?

The man did nothing "illegal" as evidenced by his peers and the courts.
I see this as being a vindictive x as well.
Yet another non issue blow out of proportion.
Star to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

and yes she is nuts. she pissed cause he didn't go to her trial and he got a new girl.

Only one of them has actually shot and killed a 17 year old kid. and she is nuts for being scared of him? cmon man

In a month or two when he actually shoots her, you guys will still be blaming her..

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
No offense, but I've seen more women in my life go low & dirty in divorces than guys to ensure they get what they want, unwarranted slander & all. To say I'm skeptical of her claim of this is an understatement. How much of his stuff does she still have access to? Some people don't junk their targets, either (a friend's dad was like that growing up) She could have easily grabbed one out of a box or drawer, and tacked it up herself. Actually, I think this is much more likely than not. Pretty much ALL of his dirty laundry has been & still is being aired for all to see. If this "menacing" turn was legitimate, there'd be more out there than just a dispute that resulted in a 911 call, and this "claim".

Yes, people can sit here & argue that he's already Public Enemy #1, and that he doesn't have a thing left to lose, but IMO, he's probably more a surly a**hole now, assuming everyone has a preconceived negative notion of him. If I were him, I'd think that & act it as well, but I would definitely not be giving anyone any more nails to keep me on the public cross with. I.E, I'd be an arse, but keep my nose reasonably clean & lay low, which, other than speeding, he pretty much has.

What has seemed obvious for a while is that he had a rotten marriage already going south. I think she's using the public's feelings against him here. I.E, y'all are being suckered to finger-point without hesitation.
edit on 11/3/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

goou111

Only one of them has actually shot and killed a 17 year old kid. and she is nuts for being scared of him? cmon man

you know good and well what is going on.
quit playing the he killed somebody game that she is playing. it was self defense, no matter what you want to believe.

to pretend that she is scared of him is just bs. if so why didn't she leave when he was in jail.
surly she didn't just see all she claims just one month after their trials were over. she was married to the guy.
people just can't hide the traits in the claims she is making, they gonna show to some aspect of them.

consider this to be the last reply made to you. i got no time for people that pretend to be blind to what is really going on.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This is why she should be scared.

George Zimmerman, Son of a Retired Judge, Has 3 Closed Arrests

rollingout.com...

George Zimmerman had felony assault on police officer charge in ’05 & 2 domestic assaul

He has been violent in the past and has killed someone, but you guys act like he has done nothing wrong

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Div 10
OKane, Julie H

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE
BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
2005-MM-010436-A-O
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
2005-DR-012980-O

ZUAZO, VERONICA vs. ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M

08/09/2005
Div 44
44, TBA

Domestic Violence
Closed – SRS

2005-DR-013069-O

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M vs. ZUAZO, VERONICA A

08/10/2005
Div 46
White, Keith F

Domestic Violence
Closed – SRS
myclerk.myorangeclerk.com...

people just can't hide the traits in the claims she is making, they gonna show to some aspect of them.

Maybe he did not hide them

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Nyiah
No offense, but I've seen more women in my life go low & dirty in divorces than guys to ensure they get what they want, unwarranted slander & all. To say I'm skeptical of her claim of this is an understatement. How much of his stuff does she still have access to? Some people don't junk their targets, either (a friend's dad was like that growing up) She could have easily grabbed one out of a box or drawer, and tacked it up herself. Actually, I think this is much more likely than not. Pretty much ALL of his dirty laundry has been & still is being aired for all to see. If this "menacing" turn was legitimate, there'd be more out there than just a dispute that resulted in a 911 call, and this "claim".

Yes, people can sit here & argue that he's already Public Enemy #1, and that he doesn't have a thing left to lose, but IMO, he's probably more a surly a**hole now, assuming everyone has a preconceived negative notion of him. If I were him, I'd think that & act it as well, but I would definitely not be giving anyone any more nails to keep me on the public cross with. I.E, I'd be an arse, but keep my nose reasonably clean & lay low, which, other than speeding, he pretty much has.

What has seemed obvious for a while is that he had a rotten marriage already going south. I think she's using the public's feelings against him here. I.E, y'all are being suckered to finger-point without hesitation.
edit on 11/3/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

100%

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

goou111

The guy got away with murdering a 17 year old kid.

Wrong. You discredit yourself. You can say Trayvon was murdered all you want, but it only makes you look overly emotional and uninformed.
Here ill scream it with you: TRAYVON MARTIN WAS MURDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope... Still isn't true
edit on 3-11-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

ok i lied, but i had to come and answer this last post.
have you done any research on these charge and claims about his father.

his father was a magistrate in another state not Floridia and not a judge. there is a difference.

the assaulting a officer charges came from a undercover sting on under age drinkers.
the ATF guys were in plain cloths and their badges weren't showing. they grabbed and roused his buddy, and george went to help thinking they were beating him up.

the domestic violence charges were filled by both george and his girlfriend/ fiancee before his wife shelli.
they got in a fight.

this was all explained during his trial by his lawyer and was not disputed by the state.

do a little research. and don't believe the lies.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

It shows violent traits does it not? You asked for traits.. How many DV charges do you have? How many does it take to show traits? How many were not reported?

eta

So lets see 3 charges for violence then his father in law says he punched him in the face , his wife says he threatened to shoot her, then there is the whole killing a 17 year old kid thing..

So lets see that's 6 different violent incidents with 6 different people and the only thing they all have in common is your "saint" George Zimmerman..

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

i see one case of helping a friend that he thought was in trouble. would you standby and watch your friend get beat up by somebody that you didn't know where cops. i guess you would just call 911 and watch until cops got there.

one case of a fight between a boyfriend/ girlfriend that went to far. and from what i saw and read it was a mutual thing. they both were hooking and jabbing, that's why it was dropped and closed.

not a violent record, of attempted murder, assault, or any thing like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

goou111

Maybe she is vindictive and looking to use the country's hatred of him to her advantage in a divorce. Why are you so eager to defend her?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Why do we even care about this? No offense OP.

That's a big part of the problem for this family, no peace and all pressure.
I'm not defending this man, but every other day seems someone is talking
about Zimmerman. At some point I predict the entire family goes bonkers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join