It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Morphogenic field and the orientation of souls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The concept of the collective consciousness is a relatively new idea , even though it has been referred to by a few sages and people of ancient civilizations in their relative understandings.

Once we begin to acknowledge the possible existence of the soul as something that exists after our physical bodies no longer do, we begin to look to achieve a greater understanding of both the soul and its roll in creation.

If we can then see our individual souls as forming a morphogenic field or collective consciousness , which animates the physical body , yet remains in a dimension outside of the third dimensional reality that the body reside in. We are then able to move to a much more holistic view of the souls roll in creation.

This morphogenic field/ collective consciousness contains the templates or life path/ DNA structures of all the souls manifesting a the human species. With in the DNA template are the imprints of both the individual souls physical Avatar and the memory imprint of the generational and historical matrix of humanity.

Now humanity is not the only morphongenic field out there , in all probability there are billions , just the same as there are billions of galaxies.

When we look at the yin and yang symbol we see a representation of two types of field blended in the one 3D reality.

We see the light - positivity orientated field and the black- negatively orientated field.

Now if we just focus for a moment of just the morphongenic fields.

Currently upon this 3D Earth plane we have both.

The Service to Self individuals and the Service to Others.

Just like a magnet we have 2 poles , one negatively charged the other positively.

This is the dance of what is called duality, again two fields interacting with each other.

In a dimension of which we are unable to perceive , are these fields with there relative pools of souls and their different orientations.

What we are currently seeing being played out on Earth in the 3D dimension is a polarization of souls.

This is being influenced by the 4 D , service to self individuals directly from that morphongenic field.

We in our 3d reality know them as "Grays".

Now Grays are the Trans-alien avatars that the service to self 4D beings use to infiltrate our 3d reality.

From a 3D perspective we see this activity as "Evil doe's "

Now as mentioned we have negatively orientated souls here as well , from our own morphongenic field.

These souls often demonstrate psychopathic ideation , typical service to self behaviorism.

All things in there time evolve even morphongenic fields need to evolve.

We have reached that time , the change of the ages as some may call it. The age of Aquarius.

Spoken about in the Bible and by other ancient and modern prophecies.

A new polarization is occurring a new alchemical mix.

Those that are service to self are coalescing and those that are service to others are as well.

Our morphongenic field is splitting up , dividing. Those that are of the negative/service to self orientation are moving across to the negatively orientated field.

What will be left of humanities field will be those that are of a positive only orientation.

This is a natural organic process of the morphongenic fields.

One could say this is their natural behavior.

We see this polarization being played out in our 3D reality daily , the good guys and the PTB.

There has been a scramble on an urgency if you will to try and gain as many souls toward the service to self orientation.
Many souls have tried to keep their feet in both camps , but the pressure is increasing and the lines are being drawn. It will become increasingly difficult to stay straddling these two polarities.

Its time to choose , you have free will at the moment.

edit on 2-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo's

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
EDIT: Nvrmnd. Self-moderated.

edit on 2-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Your words are a modern twist on this Dead Sea Scroll. DSS Document Belonging to the Instructor

The only difference is that the DSS version explains how the weak force in nature is heeled by the strong. It happens when the weak force gains a foothold over the strong. When this happens, the strong force pounces on the weak. Authority always goes to the force that contains the positive in balance. Our reality was first formatted by the positive and negative in balance. When the neutral was added, the positive and neutral became the yin yang balance. Together, they rule the negative, which is a house divided.

Hydrogen has one proton and one electron in balance. The neutron has two down quarks and one up. The proton has two up and one down. They are balanced in a chiral relationship producing the strong nuclear force in nature. This is the strong force in nature that holds the center balance for all electrons (Weak force). Since chiral relationships cannot be superimposed on each other, they are separate, yet united. Solomon outlines this.

Ecclesiastes 1

8 There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with his wealth.
“For whom am I toiling,” he asked,
“and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?”
This too is meaningless—
a miserable business!
9 Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their labor:
10 If either of them falls down,
one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
and has no one to help them up.
11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
12 Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

All of Ecclesiastes is an outline of physics and the curse of entropy in nature. Your version is very interesting to me. It is an observation of what is happening. The DSS outline is the future drawn into the past for us to see before it arrives. As Solomon states here:

15 Whatever is has already been,
and what will be has been before;
and God will call the past to account.
16 And I saw something else under the sun:

In the place of judgment—wickedness was there,
in the place of justice—wickedness was there.
17 I said to myself,

“God will bring into judgment
both the righteous and the wicked,
for there will be a time for every activity,
a time to judge every deed.”

Light reveals what it hits. Involution brings evolution, but not apart from the opposites in opposition.

edit on 2-11-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thank you for your reply. I have never read the "Dead Sea Scrolls".

This information is just forming in my mind as clusters of thought.

Does this refer to 3 strands of DNA perhaps?

edit on 2-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

This is the purpose of reality as far as I can tell. We are the method God uses to call the past into account. Eternity is already a reality, which is the future. Our reality is a repay of the past, but contained in a controlled environment. As far as I can tell, we are learning the error discovered in the future. From the future, we are being taught not to make the same mistakes.

How would we teach new artificial intelligence to become sentient?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Wow I can relate to what you are saying here, in reference to this time being the time that we can orientate our consciousness, and I guess from the religious side of things, it relates to the deceiver.

This might be simply because you can no longer blend the desire of service to self orientation as it becomes ego. So you either have egotistical intent, or you do not. No longer will you be allowed to sit partially in this reality.

I also feel that this reality is like a river running really fast, but the water is there to bring to the surface all that needs to be looked at in order for us to cleanse ourselves.

I once saw a visual representation of our planet being taken from out of space, it was the ying/yang symbol over the top of the earth. and the darker, was represented by night, the lighter by day, and the moon as if between us and the sun, its shadow being the circle in the ying/yang. It amazed me the way the shadow of the night was a replica of the ying/yang.

I also remember hearing an astronaut saying as he left the earths atmosphere, it was the first time he had ever being able to see the earth as ONE. This alone forever changed the way he viewed the earth and the people on it.

It is my feeling that the world as we know it is crumbling before our very eyes, no matter which way you focus your intent to manifest in the physical reality we call home, there are so many corruptions to block the path of creativity.

However, each person will experience this awakening in their own way, so if your thing is football, then it will be shown to you through that paradigm.

There will be an opportunity later to come back together in UNity as one. UNI-verse (one song).

Unifying the polar opposites together, harmony of everyone seeing themselves in the other. Rather than being stuck in the divide between the 2.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

Unifying the polar opposites together, harmony of everyone seeing themselves in the other. Rather than being stuck in the divide between the 2.

Perhaps the event you speak of , occurs after the division , when the two morphogenic fields settle into their own respective polarities and we are amongst those only of our particular orientation.

A further evolutionary leap may occur at say the 5D level where the two polarities again join as one.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi Pinkorchid,
Your premise is based on Morphogenesis presented as fact.
I have no problem with that notion, I quite agree with your prognosis.
Still not many people are familiar with the work of Rupert Sheldrake or his concept of Morphogenesis.
It's a difficult concept to explain but my understanding of it goes something like this:

All things (beings) are shaped by invisible fields.
These fields are created by what we do and what we are at any given moment.
They shape us and inform us, we draw from them while contributing at the same time.
They are fields of information (a cloud if you will) in a co-existing dimensional reality with us.
M. fields are not unique to humans, all things have fields of their own.
It tells termites how to build their towers, birds which way and when to migrate
It tells the embryo which way to develop.
It's why once one kid in Indiana figures out how to play like Eddie Van Halen suddenly kids everywhere start doing it.
Once the information exists in the field it can be accessed.
It's why species are able to make evolutionary "jumps" and why a random mutation of 1 is spread without contact to others of the same species.

Morphogenic fields present a rational explanation for things often ascribed to spiritual or supernatural causes.

Yes, we are arriving at a point where people must decide.
We are at a spiritual crisis as much as economic or political, perhaps far more so.
We have forgotten right from wrong or willfully ignored it.
This has caused immense suffering and is turning back in upon itself.
I think you stated it all really nicely.
Our polarities are becoming static and will soon drift apart by natural processes.

S&F for you PinkOrchid.
edit on 2-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yes , if we are paying attention ,we are all feeling this on subtle and not so subtle levels.

For some it is manifesting as the fear of Doom meme.

For others its a more distanced experience that of the observer.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

let send 'our leaders' to the space. maybe it can 'change' them and the world

peace.
edit on 2-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

Does this refer to 3 strands of DNA perhaps?

Yes. I had this conversation a few months ago when posting this passage. I think the link is clear. Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet (Letters). The Alphabet writes the Word. In Hebrew, Son is Bet Nun, or House of Seed. Aleph bet is Strong House. Aleph Mem is Strong water, which is the Mother in Hebrew. Mem would then be the catalyst of the other two.

What does this describe?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

somehow it reminds me of kali yuga.

it strikes ego as doom meme
but i 'see it from different angle', but if anything 'bad' happens i dunno how i will react

peace.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Not particularly as a "Doom Meme" but through a 3 D consciousness perspective the "Ego" is very capable of manipulation by the 4D's .

Just take a look at the "Music or Film" industry as an example.

It is for some the Achilles heel , perfect for drawing a soul into a totally self focused perspective.

Now if you have trained your "Ego" and it knows how to behave , then your resistance to this type of manipulation is much stronger.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

talking about movie industry and manipulation

i just watched Thor 2

the plot is very interesting.

the 'bad guys' want to return everything to original state. the 'good guys' try to prevent them.

the 'bad guys' reminds me of 'new agers'

the 'good guys' are 'the ignorants'

peace.
edit on 2-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Good idea. but then who will play the bad guy in the mirror? So we have the reflection to distinguish the truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

If we can then see our individual souls as forming a morphogenic field or collective consciousness , which animates the physical body , yet remains in a dimension outside of the third dimensional reality that the body reside in. We are then able to move to a much more holistic view of the souls roll in creation.

In other words, imagine something with no reason to. How can someone arrive at this conclusion without being talked into it? Where is this dimension? Where is this field? Where is this soul? What are their properties? Only ever nowhere and as nothing.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

Nothing to see here for you ..... move along.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Nothing to see here for you ..... move along.

Except I am challenging ideas on an open forum. So, no, I will not. If I was to mention what I saw here it would probably sound a little harsh.

How can criticism harm an idea that holds nothing concrete? Am I offending souls and morphogenetic fields? Or is it because the questions simply cannot be answered?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

In other words, imagine something with no reason to

If it is motivation you seek , it is not I that needs to give it to you.

How can someone arrive at this conclusion without being talked into it?

Well I wasn't talked into it , but was able to reach it . Maybe that is your journey not mine to find out.

Where is this dimension?

I suppose the same place as all other's that mention the concept , as we are not in it now, then , I would have to say that its undefinable at present .
If you manage to work out the GPS , then please do share.

Where is this field?

A field made of energy somewhat like a magnetic field but not the same.

Where is this soul?

In my belief , it resides both inside the body and outside the body.

What are their properties?

All properties pertaining to the personality and intellect from the beginning of creation minus the physical body.

Only ever nowhere and as nothing.

That's your perspective and the sum total of your knowing .

Not mine.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

i suppose the alchemy of the letters (Aleph Bet) the Alpha mem ( strong water) would give birth to the product/ seed ( Bet Nun) or the word which has influence over the formation of matter.

I feel and interesting tie in here with the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto :-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join