It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPLC: LAX Shooter was Rightwing Conspiracy Theorist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Thank heaven I live on the other side of the world.

So living on the otherside of the world from ATS members with firearms is an advantage ?
How ?

I'm just kidding Astyanax.

But I would like to know just what you think is going on with
the dummy in the wheel chair ? I mean the MSM ran that clip for
the purpose of reporting the story right ? And that is a dummy we're
seeing in the clip right ?
edit on 7-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The whole even stinks because it is a false flag, staged to fool everyone. However somebody had to die for the government to push their new laws of arming TSA. Now TSA will have guns at the airports and check points. Wake up people your country is under attack from with in.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Astyanax
Yes, he could very well have been an ATS member. The sad truth is that many people on Above Top Secret share the outlook of this deluded, dangerous lunatic. Some of them are posting on this thread.

Nuts with guns. All over the United States of America. Posting on Above Top Secret.

Thank heaven I live on the other side of the world.

No. Actually, I think such people are a very small minority on this forum and in this country in general. I wouldn't be posting here if I didn't. I don't deny that they exist and I have seen some disturbing posts here and there, unfortunately.

At the very least we should be very careful and make it clear we don't endorse or encourage violence of any kind. Obviously, we're going to be smeared anyway. Whether these events are real or staged, the outcome is the same. They'll blame it on "the crazy conspiracy theorists". The reputation of conspiracy theorists as completely insane has a few grains of truth here and there but is greatly exaggerated. Like most stereotypes. It's always easier to call somebody a nut than it is to tolerate them and respect their right to an opinion.
edit on 9-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

They'll blame it on "the crazy conspiracy theorists". The reputation of conspiracy theorists as completely insane has a few grains of truth here and there but is greatly exaggerated. Like most stereotypes. It's always easier to call somebody a nut than it is to tolerate them and respect their right to an opinion.

In that case it makes them the conspiracy theorist then doesn't it. After all, they are taking a few facts and spinning into some creeping cross country cancer that's swaying peoples minds.

As opposed to say, TSA gropings, intimidation, sexual assault and blatant thievery.

As far as they are concerned I cannot find a single tear to shed for any of them. Frankly the old "Just doing my job" bit leaves me underwhelmed to an infinite degree.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

They covered all their bases with this one.

The "rant" could be engineered.

I wonder.
Could ThePsychopathsThatSee pop some pcp in a truther's soda pop,hypnotize the gal/guy and give him automatic firearms and drop him off in a populated area and watch the sparks fly.

Then later on plant evidence(aka COINTELPRO) framing the drugged patsy as an "lone wolf extremist" or "right wing tea partier" or "crazy conspiracy nut".

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Next will be Adam Lanza and his refrences to Ron Paul, Captain Huckabee and Admiral Stockdale(Gulf of Tokin).Strange thing is Admiral Stockdale did debate Dan Quayle back in the day and he owns the gun manufacturers. Then you had Dana Perino who was fired the day of Sandy Hook from the BBG because she was tied to Cerberus owned by Jon Snow and Dan Quayle. And she helped push the dropping of the assault weapons ban with Snow in the White House. Adam even had the laws listed that took effect after the mass shootings he logged with death counts and weapons used.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join