It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 6 Disneyland Ghost Video's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hello ATS'ers

I have been literally reading all day and i have come across another spooky article with video's and still pictures.

I find these incredible and i don't think these are faked what so ever! I think these video's are a proof of the existance of the Paranormal and all you Skeptics out there can go and....

Anyway, First video..

In this video if you watch out for 0:27, 1:24-1:25, and 1:52 in to this video you will be able to see these ghostly appearances.

Here are some still shot from the video above..
This one is at 0:27 in to the video.

This one is at 1:24-1:25 in to the video.

And this one is at 1:52 in to the video.

For the other 5 of the Top 6 Disneyland Ghost Video's check out the page on this website.
Here is the link to the page..
STRANGER DIMENSIONS

Thank you for reading.

edit on 2-11-2013 by BloodSister because: Video didn't work

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
being a horror-themed ride, i'm wondering, do we know for certain that these "ghosts" aren't produced via hologram like in The Haunted Mansion?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

Ah, man.. I can't stop laughing at that guy when he loses his cap.

And like the previous poster said, those could be holograms. They seem to flash with the soundtrack and movement of the ride.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I've seen these posted various times on ATS. I love watching them, but I keep concluding that they are part of the ride somehow, or due to really outdated technology mixed with lighting and other factors.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I also have to believe that if there isn't more of a story to it,that they are part of the ride.I would need more reason to think other wise.But thank you for shaing.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Has anyone here been on this ride? Seems like someone that had been on it could easily confirm if projected ghosts are part of the attraction.

I remember when I was a kid (in the 1980s) there were projected ghosts on a Haunted Mansion ride. I would imagine technology is much more sophisticated these days to allow for such things.

Here is a picture I found on someone's flicker account of some holographic ghosts at the Tower of Terror.
www.flickr.com...
They are similar to the ghosts in this video in that they are white/colorless. Of course, these ghosts are not inside the ride, but out in an area that riders can view.

I looked on two websites that detail the tower of terror: disneyparks.wikia.com... and www.towerofterror.org... and could find nothing about ghost "riders" or holograms during the decent. So this all makes me think that if this is fake, it must be some sort of after effect... a reflection doesn't seem so likely since they are sitting so perfectly in their seats.

Thanks for sharing this.
Fun stuff!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I love these videos! They have been floating around the internet for a while now, a couple have been debunked, others have not. As far as the ride goes...I have been on this ride many many times. There are no projected ghosts of in that part of the ride. None at all, also, when comparing it to the Haunted Mansion, the HM does not actually use a hologram, you pass by a mirror where the image is projected to give the illusion there is a ghost there, a hologram is not projected into your ride car. We really don't have the technology to accomplish that at this time
Also, in the Tower of Terror video, yes there are some funky light things going on, but if it were a reflection of the man etc...wouldn't it show up through the entire video? Even if it did not, it would reoccur in the same place, not jump around the elevator car. Also, the " ghost" doesn't look like the man...in fact it seems to have hair!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It is probably just reflections from the ride but who knows. Here is a video of the actual the ride in full:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-11-2013 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have been on this ride several times at Disney Paris and Florida. There are no projections into the seating area BUT the screen you are watching have holograms of people and children. May be a good idea for you to watch videos of the actual ride. To my knowledge though, there is no holograms full stop of anyone sitting down. So the "seated ghost" cannot be a reflection of the hologram.

edit on 4/11/13 by avvie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join