It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Blasts White House Leaks on Syria Strikes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I would not knock your 'end-times' view because the world seems to have a history of life and then death with only limited survivors; no-one in their right mind would wish what may be either a natural or God sent disaster affecting this planet should be hurried along.

I take your point about the Egyptian and Israeli aid positions, however, I do disagree on the point that as far as we know, Egypt does not carry out spasmodic bombing and killings, however we are pretty sure - and with our satellite surveilance that Israel does, which is against International Law. These are acts of war and if one country is allowed to continually disregard International Law, there is precious little to stop other countries following their example and worse, those countries that turn a blind-eye being linked to these heinous acts against Muslim people.

Currently Israel's call to bomb Iran is falling on deaf ears. But we should also remember that Iran's population consists of a huge number of people under 25 years of age and consequently hardly guilty of any international crimes. Iran has not been reported by the Zionist media with any form of retaliatory strikes back at Israel, despite the multi murders of her scientists on her own soil etc (which I appreciate some other country may have carried out etvc etc) I am wondering what steps Israel is considering taking against Iran.

The people in Iran are protesting and developing a hatred for the USA due to sanctions against their getting medicines and enjoying their lives, which in fairness their government is trying to calm. By supporting Israel sanction-wise, the USA is totally compromising itself and all Western governments siding with Israel thereby are placing us all in a position of jeopardy with our home-grown terrorists. We had a charming horror escape our secret services wearing a burkar just a couple of days ago. This man is trained by Al Shebab and exceedingly dangerous. The cost of having to hunt for him puts a huge strain on budgets so frayed here in the UK, I am surprised some of our services are still functioning as well as they are. Perhaps we could request some 'aid' from Israel to buffer the affectg of supporting them regardless of their behaviour.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join