It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the TSA just sacrifice one of their own?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

The way I see it, TPTB are perfectly capable of faking a few deaths. They wouldn't necessarily have to sacrifice anyone.

Ah, but they do. And they have been all thru history.

I do try to understand people better for hiding their heads in the
sand, trying not to see any evil. If they open their eyes to what's really
go'in on ? They may never close 'em again. It's scary to have to realise
everything you believed about life, was false. And you've been nothing
more than someones fool the whole time.

It's not so much they believe OP is wrong because there is no evidence.
It's more they don't want it to be true. Even tho it's as plain as the nose
on you're face.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Xcouncil=wisdom
I think this is a plausible conspiracy theory.

TSA is part of DHS

DHS has become Obama's alternative police force that he is trying to empower over the homeland.

TSA agents get armed...just one more step towards power.

BUT ONE IMPORTANT FACT:
Police were on the scene and reacted so fast that the shooter didn't get past his first clip of ammo, and he had more:

TSA does not need guns!

X
edit on 3-11-2013 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: changed one word :-)

This is your so called alternative police force. Arming half trained TSO agents would not be much more help. As I have posted before:

DHS has 240,000 employees.

55,000 of those come from TSA. Of those 48,000 are unarmed TSO gate personel that have no weapons and no police powers. Of the remainder the only armed agents belong to the Air Marshals.

63,000 belong to customs and border patrol. of them 48,000 are armed agents along the US Borders and Ports.

20,000 belong to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, ICE is the second largets law enforment agency behind the FBI. Although of course not all of those are armed agents.

7,474 belong to FEMA they are unarmed and not law enforcement

2000 belong to the Federal Protective Services who are resposible for security at 9000 federal buildings. Only 900 are armed agents.

18,000 belong to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, no armed agents.

6,800 belong to the United States Secret Service, of which 4,400 are armed agents.

70,000 belong to the coast guard of which 42,000 active duty members that could be armed.

And then you have a bunch of unarmed DHS office workers.

DHS also runs the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center that trains all federal agents and interantional students as well.

So if DHS stripped the borders of all border and customes agents, pull the coast guard off its ships, pulled the Secret Service from protecting the President and from chasing counterfiters, pulled ICE from detaining illegals, pulled air marshals off the planes, pulld FPS from protecting federal buildings and put them all together in one hodgepodge force you could possibly field about around 117,000 armed men and women. Made up mostly of the Coast Guard and Immigration, border and customs agents. That is what people are afraid of. That is your scary DHS army. And while your pathetic DHS army is doing whatever people think it is going to do the borders, federal building and the White House are wide open. Now can we please put the DHS super army theory to bed.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

randyvs

The way I see it, TPTB are perfectly capable of faking a few deaths. They wouldn't necessarily have to sacrifice anyone.

Ah, but they do. And they have been all thru history.

I do try to understand people better for hiding their heads in the
sand, trying not to see any evil. If they open their eyes to what's really
go'in on ? They may never close 'em again. It's scary to have to realise
everything you believed about life, was false. And you've been nothing
more than someones fool the whole time.

It's not so much they believe OP is wrong because there is no evidence.
It's more they don't want it to be true. Even tho it's as plain as the nose
on you're face.

I think you misunderstood me. I do believe this is all staged but I think they could just as easily fake all the deaths. And lives.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I think you misunderstood me. I do believe this is all staged but I think they could just as easily fake all the deaths. And lives.

No misunderstanding. I'm just making light of the fact that all the evidence shows
that either faked deaths or real ? Doesn't matter, because these are wicked people
putting on this show. I'm beginning to wonder if Fukushima is being faked. It's all
about the fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join