It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the TSA just sacrifice one of their own?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

fixer1967
reply to post by captaintyinknots

And so it begins
www.nj.com...
Youre kidding, right? An online poll?

Yup, same garbage, different tragedy.

Very true. The poll part was not my point. My point was that the question is being asked in the first place. The poll part is meaningless.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

fixer1967

captaintyinknots

fixer1967
reply to post by captaintyinknots

And so it begins
www.nj.com...
Youre kidding, right? An online poll?

Yup, same garbage, different tragedy.

Very true. The poll part was not my point. My point was that the question is being asked in the first place. The poll part is meaningless.
The question has been asked since long before this event.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
First of all if "they" wanted TSO agents armed they would simply arm them. Of course they will not because they would require way more money to do in training alone and then of course you would have to pay them better change the requirments etc. If they wanted that they would have done it long ago after 911.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Even IF TSOs had been armed and even IF more armed police were there.....

Would THAT have actually stopped a nut from walking in and start shooting ?

Or, would that have stopped a false flag given what ever agenda was being furthered ?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

That looks like the officer who was killed. Sorry, nice try to say it was a dummy.
edit on 2-11-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

hellobruce
You seem to be just posting crap

It's unconTroLLable post diarrhea

Active shooter drill at LAX

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

xuenchen
Even IF TSOs had been armed and even IF more armed police were there.....

Would THAT have actually stopped a nut from walking in and start shooting ?

Or, would that have stopped a false flag given what ever agenda was being furthered ?

No . Good Point .

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

fixer1967
Did the TSA just sacrifice one of their own? I am not saying that is what happened but I would not put it past them to do something like that. They are just nuts enough to sacrifice one of their own for "the greater good".
After this shooting they will get the guns they have been asking for. I wonder how long until a TSA agent shoots some one who does not like having a stranger playing with their 'junk'.
With all the crazy and unbelievable things going on now days this is not beyond the rim of possibility. The whole mess just does not set right with me. It just does not feel right. What do you think?

Dude ... seriously. The way you put that is SO over the line I almost didn't address the thread.

From the angle of a conspiracy ... yeah ... grudgingly ... maybe somebody, somewhere knew something like this was bound to happen.

What needs to happen ... right now ... is an announcement that the TSA will NEVER be armed. It would send the message to all of their employees that REAL Americans want to hear ... and that is that the progression of the Police State ends right here!!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

captaintyinknots
reply to post by fixer1967

Yes a man lost his life. I feel sorry for him and his family. My question is this, is it just possible that he was killed in a false flag set by the TSA. They have been wanting guns and this will get them those guns. Was this man murdered just so the TSA could get armed to teeth? And just how long until we have some one shot dead by a TSA agent for little or no reason? Print this post out and hang it up on your wall to remember this day by when TSA agents start shooting people.

Couple of things here-if we are going by 'what is possible', then the possibilities are endless. Could this be a false flag? Its possible. Its also possible that bigfoot was actually the shooter.

Without any evidence to back up the claim, neither is likely.

Second, this isnt going to get the tsa guns. This will get armed cops at all tsa checkpoints.

Unfortunately, they already got guns, and are patrolling the damn streets with them...

www.nytimes.com...

Very scary

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

OK, so I am no literary master. In the end will TSA be armed? Time will tell. They will use this event as a bases for them being armed that must is a fact. Will it get them what they want? We shell see. But it it does not get them the guns you can bet this same thing will play out again and again until they do. Just giving them guns will not do. A 'reason', even a manufactured reason has to be behind it. That is just the way the game is played.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

fixer1967
reply to post by Snarl

OK, so I am no literary master. In the end will TSA be armed? Time will tell. They will use this event as a bases for them being armed that must is a fact. Will it get them what they want? We shell see. But it it does not get them the guns you can bet this same thing will play out again and again until they do. Just giving them guns will not do. A 'reason', even a manufactured reason has to be behind it. That is just the way the game is played.

Take a breath and get down to the jiggy. Your point is that if TPTB keep the pressure on ... keep putting 'people' in harms way ... that the poop is gonna hit the fan. So why didn't you say that. You didn't need to milk a guy's death.
We've all heard it already.

Go look at MrSpad's comment above.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well, give them guns since it's a very dangerous job with all those nuts running around and also, a wrong touch here and a grope there and you had it. such a fickle world nowadays...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think this is a plausible conspiracy theory.

TSA is part of DHS

DHS has become Obama's alternative police force that he is trying to empower over the homeland.

TSA agents get armed...just one more step towards power.

BUT ONE IMPORTANT FACT:
Police were on the scene and reacted so fast that the shooter didn't get past his first clip of ammo, and he had more:

TSA does not need guns!

X
edit on 3-11-2013 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: changed one word :-)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
And of course this doesn't add to the Conspiracy Theory Plot at all:
www.digitaljournal.com...

"The rapid police response to today's deadly shooting at a terminal in the Los Angeles Int'l Airport (LAX) was no accident, according to LAX Police Chief Patrick Gannon, because his officers prepared for an event identical to the shooting weeks in advance.

"We practiced to this not more than 3 weeks ago," said Gannon"

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

X

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Why. Why would you think that these ordinary folks just real people doing their job would as you put it sacrifice a life. To appease the airport God's ? What? According to you guys every friggin person who has a government job is in some kind of cahoots with some almighty powers. They are MALL cops. Not even armed. God almighty I find it amazing how every news story becomes a conspiracy. Every one.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Yeah because we've had so many reports of tsa agents feeling people up. Why you even think that's a possibility I don't know. They would not get away with it they would get fired from their job and those jobs pay well and have good benefits so I don't think they would risk it. Folks don't like the process true but no one is accusing these men and women of getting their jollys on unsuspecting passengers.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mypan

Where are all these reports of fondeling? Why aren't these perverts being reported? Oh I know. It's not happening that's why there are no reports. But you know dirty minds and all.
edit on 3-11-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Said it yesterday i'll say it again without the word that got snipped..

You [snipped] (my own snip mods) are the ones that fuel some of these nut jobs that go off the head *elf* weapon.
with EVERYTHING is a conspiracy!!!

I'd say there is more proof that the guy was a dry run for a REAL terrorist orginization
and they planted the anti-gov and anti-NSA and NWO stuff on him as a psyop, to get
more light of them, and more on you.. Slight on hand trick.
Three more guys with this dude THEIR ON A PLANE with your name on it.
Who dropped this idiot off at the airport?

Does he know any muslims>?
edit on 3-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

I saw a video of the police chief's press conference where he discussed how they practiced for the "exact same scenario" a couple of weeks ago. With the feds behind him freaking out that he said that.

I don't trust anything, anymore.

We have been had.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

bigman88

captaintyinknots
reply to post by fixer1967

Yes a man lost his life. I feel sorry for him and his family. My question is this, is it just possible that he was killed in a false flag set by the TSA. They have been wanting guns and this will get them those guns. Was this man murdered just so the TSA could get armed to teeth? And just how long until we have some one shot dead by a TSA agent for little or no reason? Print this post out and hang it up on your wall to remember this day by when TSA agents start shooting people.

Couple of things here-if we are going by 'what is possible', then the possibilities are endless. Could this be a false flag? Its possible. Its also possible that bigfoot was actually the shooter.

Without any evidence to back up the claim, neither is likely.

Second, this isnt going to get the tsa guns. This will get armed cops at all tsa checkpoints.

Unfortunately, they already got guns, and are patrolling the damn streets with them...

www.nytimes.com...

Very scary
Im not saying its not the case, but i dont see anything in that link or on the VIPR wikipedia page about them being armed....would you mind quoting it for me?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join