It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The disturbing truth of sexism as illustrated through Google Autofill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
By now, most all of us are familiar with autofill.
If not, it's a search feature with google that attempts to auto-fill search inquiries based on similar words and sentences indexed, searched, and posted most frequently not just by you, but everyone, as well as terms and phrases currently trending in popularity.

We can, for instance, use autofill as a window to see what people are REALLY saying and thinking about gender issues when they think they're not being watched, monitored, and are safely anonymous, whereas, in reality, near everything you search, or type online is indexed.

Suffice to say, autofill paints an interesting illustration of the current social state of mind, giving us indications that gender issues in polite company are more likely getting lip service where personal private opinions as indicated by popularity, search and post frequency would indicate we've still a long way to go in paving over militant sexism.

edit on 11/2/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Google probably isn't the best place to get your truth from.
I'm in the Military and our Sergeant Major is a female, and she is way better than the last guy we had.

I'm not saying sexism doesn't exist, but I've been around for a while now, I've been most everywhere and seen just about everything there is to see. And I have not observed sexism being as prevalent and as large an issue as you are trying to portray here.

Also, off topic. Why do people feel the need to add irritating dramatic or otherwise stupid music to their YouTube videos?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Hmmmm.. Never heard of that. So crazy. Thanks for the info. Just something else to stuff in me brain. I usually only talk to one person on google and once in awhile leave a comment on You Tube. And post here. So, I guess I'm ok. But , your saying the bots pick up words and relay them to me that I might be interested in hang over cures or what ever I was talking about..oh never mind.

Thanks for making me try to think heheh
edit on 2-11-2013 by RUFFREADY because: spelling goof

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm not surprised. Animal nature dictates that of two different natures, one must be established as superior or dominant in order to give its operations greater priority. Humans are no different.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Dont worry your pretty little head about my dear. No good can come of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

On the other hand it may make more sense to acknowledge the existence of gender differences as something necessary to our species. Women and men are different, they have to be different, it is a matter of species design.

The sooner we get back to acknowledging and celebrating those essential differences the better off our societies will be.

More men have 'invaded' historically women occupations than women moving into men's. Seriously, how many builders, construction workers or miners are women!

As usual, society ran with a concept that did require change. Equal work for equal pay was the original catch cry and it needed to be fixed, and it got fixed, at least in my country. Now, society is just being bloody silly.

Sometimes a man can't possibly win. I opened a door for a woman who was coming in behind me, she said, "Don't you think I can open a door!" I let the door close and went to the lift area. When she got there she said, "That was rude!"

Can't win. It has gone way too far!

P

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

less of a study - and more a a silly attempt to " prove " the authors bias by selective filtering

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is way down on the totem pole of what I give a hoot about.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The differences between men an women are obvious, buth that shouldn't deny we should be equal.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

At the risk of triggering a furious assaultive dogpile . . .

MEN and WOMEN

ARE

DIFFERENT!

. . . from the brain, hormones, muscles etc out . . .

It is NOT all acculturation.

Deal with it!

Nevertheless, there's no justifiable excuse for punitive discrimination

AGAINST EITHER SEX, on the basis of sex.

Currently . . . for decades . . . men have been taking it

destructively . . . figuratively and literally . . .

--in the groin
--in their identities
--in their sense of worth and usefulness in the culture and in families.

How long has it been since you've seen a regularly scheduled TV show that elevated fathers to a status of something more than bumbling ignorant useless or destructive fools?

--in their occupations
--in their relationship skills and predictabilities
--in their hobbies

etc. etc. etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

EVIDENTLY Gender differences are NECESSARY for successful society.

As I learned in my undergrad anthropology course . . .

NO SOCIETY HAS EVER BEEN DISCOVERED
TO HAVE SURVIVED LONG TERM CONFUSION, OBLITERATION
OF SEX RELATED ROLE BEHAVIORS.

NOT ONE. NONE. NONE SURVIVED such confusion.

The globalist PTB KNEW this

WHEN THEY BEGAN this whole gender confusion strategy as a way of SHREDDING the old order prepping toward easier establishment of the

NEW world ORDER.

They achieved masterfully their goal of shredding men's roles; men's confidence; men's usefulness; men's potency (literally and figuratively--check sperm viability rates currently compared to 100 years ago); men's productivity etc. etc. etc.

AND WOMEN HAVE LOST therein, MORE than they have gained. imho, Any other perspective on that issue is uninformed, unaware, myopic.

AS Sam Soylen documents so impressively in

MY FATHER, MY FATHER!

We now have had for some time

AN OVERWHELMINGLY

FATHERLESS succession of generations . . . FATHERLESS GENERATION AFTER FATHERLESS GENERATION.

That results in ORPHANS--literal and emotional, figurative.

Orphans have essentially one visceral priority--SURVIVAL.

Survival oriented orphans CANNOT BE DECENT FAMILY PERSONS--CERTAINLY NOT DECENT FATHERS.

BINGO--yet another globalist goal is achieved--destruction of the family toward carefully engineered DNA test tube babies and children reared by THE ALL POWERFUL STATE.

Orphans are obsessed more or less with survival and little delayed gratification. Bonded long term relationships are difficult to impossible for them.

BINGO--yet another globalist goal is achieved . . . individuals utterly dependent on the State for everything--association, recreation--everything . . . particularly their daily dose of Soma, electronic or otherwise.

Sigh.

edit on 3/11/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I do not think this is a planned thing by any one group.

Look at the history, it is quite plain to see.

WW2 saw many women working in areas where women had never worked before. Welding, munitions, you name it, they did it. This is where society realized that gender did not matter in many jobs.

Straight after the war nothing much happened as women went back to the home and the rebuilding started within an economy that was ruined. By the time we got to the sixties, the economy was being restored and the new generation of women, children during the war, started a campaign for equal work, equal pay.

As part of this move, government was under pressure to continue to help widows and orphans and expand these welfare programs.

As with every damn thing that humans do, they never seem to know when to say stop! Now we have stupidities in so called equality, we have welfare programs that go way too far allowing many to sit on their fat bums all day and as an extension of these we have the highly infectious and terminal disease known as political correctness.

Bye bye western civilization, your time is up!

P

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Reasonable points.

However, I think you greatly underestimate the successful meticulous ruthless planning and executions of those plans . . . of this group . . . around for at least 200 years:

twoday.net...

Their data collection and research efforts are way above average.

Way above incredible.

They knew what they were doing and that the effects would be what they wanted.

They have used music and a long list of other stuff to achieve such goals.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Yeah, political correctness - hah!
I have every right to be an ignorant bigot.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I do believe in an inherent right to avoid being brainwashed by demonized satanist oligarchy globalists hell-bent, literally, on total tyrannical world domination as overtly as it is now covert.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sorry, can you repeat that? I didn't understand that. :|

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Me?

OK.

I do believe in an inherent right to avoid being brainwashed

I think you understand that. China was and is a grand master at brainwashing.

By inherent, I mean that I believe that God created individuals with certain inherent, "inalienable" rights . . . e.g. to have a relationship with Him, regardless of everything else; to seek his own honorable betterment; to avoid being abused, cheated, etc. whether in wages, or whatever else . . . and, to me, to avoid being forced to endure knowingly or unknowingly, brainwashing efforts and massive untrue propaganda.

by demonized satanist oligarchy globalists

These folks:

twoday.net...

Who have been diligently at setting up a tyrannical global government in very calibrated gradual steps for AT LEAST 200 YEARS . . . . some say 400 years . . . some say since Roman days.

hell-bent, literally,

Given that a very literal satan is their top boss . . . as predicted 2,000 and more years ago . . . in the Bible . . . Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel, the shorter prophets . . .

His main goals are to trash, exterminate, cause to suffer, abuse, torture . . . as many humans as possible--even those who are complicit in his goals . . . as his only way to 'throw sand in God's eyes' for God kicking satan out of Heaven for satan's arrogance trying to usurp God's place.

Satan knows that his days are numbered and he will lose. However, he has convinced the oligarchy that with the fallen angels and human's help, they are falsely assured that they will win at the final battle, Armageddon--and rule the universe ever after. Nonsense. God will make of them a derision.

on total tyrannical world domination as overtly as it is now covert.

The globalist oligarchy has been essentially in control of global politics and economics for many decades. They want to bring that control into even a more complete, more thorough state and to make it the OVERT, OBVIOUS, PUBLIC GOVERNMENT over the whole planet with intense tyrannical control over every breathing organism on the planet.

Is that clearer?

Sorry.

These same elite oligarchy long ago strategized to neuter men in our culture . . . and somewhat globally . . . they knew that if they did, they'd fracture society as well as diminish the capacity for men to give a hindrance to their plans.

They knew that a major way to neuter men was to confuse the roles of males and females in the society. Anthropological studies were quite clear on that score decades ago.

They have grandly succeeded on such scores.

edit on 3/11/2013 by BO XIAN because: left part out

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Ah. Right. Thanks for being more concise.

top topics

join