It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panetta: US may have to use military force against Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I find interesting that the emphasis of our politicians when it comes to the alliance to the Israelis and Israel has become a mantra, if you recite it long enough you will end believing it.

But can somebody explain what we own to the Israelis? what we the tax payers and American citizens get from it.

I don't get it, perhaps because I have not direct links to Israel but by some family member marriage association , I can never comprehend the loyalties of our government toward Israel, it seems something like spell binding and fanatic.

Sorry to say it like that, spell binding and fanatic, because I really do not have anything against them at all. Truly.
edit on 4-11-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I don't understand it either.

In my mind, I liken it to white guilt towards slavery. The US could have stopped the concentration camps if they entered the war sooner.

Little do our "leaders" know, is that not allowing something like this to happen again has nothing to do with the crazy theocracy that is Israel.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Not surprised.

The USA(goverment) seems itching for a fight now that Iraq and Afganitstan is over.
The public ruined there syria plan so guess they have to look elsewere.

If they really really wanna war they should pick on North Korea seeing as they have a reguime akin to Hitler in brutality, Do have Nukes, do have Chemical Weapons and do have Bioloigical weapons and with a failing econemy are as unstable as hell. But I guess they would put up a fight...wars only fun if you dont suffer any adverse affects at home.......

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Seems to me that most run of the mill Americans are against any action in Iran. Most people I talk to don't even want the wars we have let alone a new one. It seems its the politicians, world leaders, and ex CIA directors in this case pushing us to war. All puppets in my opinion.

No more wars for me thank you. No more of humanity dying for some corporate agenda.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
twitter.com...

and this may be why as well.

maybe,,,

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Putin wouldn't allow us to use force against Syria, who among you honestly believes he would tolerate a strike against Iran? The U.S. would have to be willing to risk starting a major global conflict, do you think the Obama administration is willing to risk it?

Our allies have grown thin. Pakistan is currently evaluating all ties with the U.S. Russia and China despise us. Israel is a fair weather friend and only really cares about U.S. politics when we are serving a purpose to their end and we have just been outed as spying on national leaders both in South America and the whole of Europe.

No, the U.S. is not going to strike Iran. The bottom line is, it can't.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Do have Nukes, do have Chemical Weapons and do have Bioloigical weapons

I'll take Reasons the US do not attack NK for $500.

NK is the Israel of Asia, without the admiration of the US.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

BobAthome
twitter.com...

and this may be why as well.

maybe,,,

khamenei.ir ‏@khamenei_ir
3 Nov
#US takes the most heed of #Zionists & they have to do that but we had always said that it is considered an illegal and bastard regime.

ohh ya and that goes with,, pic.

<< 1   >>

join