It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malcom X :19 May 1925-Assassinated 21 February 1961)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Malcom-X by himself :

---------------------------------------------
And you dare to call me coloured...

"When I'm born I'm Black, when I grow up I'm Black, when I'm in the cold I'm Black, when I'm in the sun I'm Black, when I'm sick I'm Black, when I die I'm Black. And you... When you're born you're Pink, when you grow up you're White, when you're in the cold you're Blue, when you're in the sun Red, when you're sick you're Green, when you die you're Purple. And you dare to call ME a coloured....".
----------------

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Malcolm X always has good speeches and even revealed how society was curropted

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well Malcom X was a racist.

He on his day of death, got what he diserved, it's a shame others more just, were punished with him. Such as Martin Luther King Jr.

The difference between King, and Malcom are explicitly expressed here.

Malcom fought to make the black man less hated, by pointing the finger of blame to the whites, by calling them names and stereotyping them.

King never once, sterotyped a White man. He wanted to bring both together.

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by TheMaster]

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have tremendous respect for King....but Malcolm X incited blame and hate. He had a gift for twisting things around, but was nowhere near the man MLK was....

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If you look at X's speeches after he completed his trip to Mecca, you'll see he was enlighten by it and he changed his tones about race relations. Sadly he was shoot soon after. He didn't die a racist.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
After the Mecca trip he realized that it's not just the white man because in the trip there was also white muslims. he was just misled by Elijah because he grew up engulfed with oppression and most of them were white.Malcolm changed his ways after Mecca too bad he died that way

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Nans Didn't MalcolmX Got Assassinated in 1965?
it wasn't 1961.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
MA, you are correct, Feb. 21, 1965.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Martin Luther King, Jr was not half the man was Malcolm was. MLK was a fake and a puppet of the white man.

MLK feared Malcolm, he publicly announced how he was afraid to meet Malcolm publicly because he feared his debating skills. Yea they met, only for like 5 minutes. Malcolm X was right when he called Martin an Uncle Tom Negro. I have ZERO respect for MLK and I think lesser of his message.

What Martin did was praise the white man making him look like the good guy and he made the blacks look like the bad guy. Blacks would be lynched, shot, and burned and Martin would praise them for it, calling for unity. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that's unacceptable. Malcolm was not afraid, he came out and said what what was needed to be said and he was right.

Malcolm X did not die a racist. This is the most important thing to know about Malcolm. And of course, the FBI told Martin of Malcolm's assassination and he did nothing. Hence, the reason why Martin cancelled on Malcolm. Yes, Martin was going to open for Malcolm on that fateful day.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I am offically sick at the statements made on this post. I expected that ignorant sh*t from Hammerite/freemason/the master racist punk a** but ill you really supprised me. Both of them died for us. Can't you see that?!?!?

Lets these men rest in peace. You all should be ashamed for such slander.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Morbid, if Malcom changed his hateful ways after his Haj, then he's redeemed himself.

I will not support the violent racist he was before his change but at least he saw the light as King saw it, before he went.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Martin didn't speak for me and he definetely did not die for me.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I support Malcolm X the most because he was talking about the gospel movement and it was true. how can it be a revolution with speeches I have a dream,hold hands and jump around playing guitars and singing?a revolution is towards anger and Action.
and Malcolm X also started Muslim Mosque Inc. for the African American ppl to defend themselves from the white people that started fights and workshops about the religion of Islam.
If Malcolm X wouldn't stand up like that,then who will?
he inspired the Black Panthers.and the Black Panthers made alot of difference to the community.
so to Malcolm X I look up more to

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorbidAngel2010
I support Malcolm X the most because he was talking about the gospel movement and it was true. how can it be a revolution with speeches I have a dream,hold hands and jump around playing guitars and singing?a revolution is towards anger and Action.
and Malcolm X also started Muslim Mosque Inc. for the African American ppl to defend themselves from the white people that started fights and workshops about the religion of Islam.
If Malcolm X wouldn't stand up like that,then who will?
he inspired the Black Panthers.and the Black Panthers made alot of difference to the community.
so to Malcolm X I look up more to

It doesnt get any realer than that ladies and gentleman.

top topics

join