It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who were you before this life? The Imprisoned Spirit for Dummies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Luuke123
reply to post by EnochWasRight

In this soul factory we are refined, but if we don't make it were right back on the starting line of the assembly process. Also If we become more self aware we can do things previously "proven impossible" such as a computer updating its software, the only difference is our software is locked in deep memory banks in our consciousness, just like a computer we have to search to find the answers. The more we do it, the easier it gets.

No question about it. We need to understand information theory to see what is hidden.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thank you Enoch because your title explains the truth in a humility which is likened to our true state in Christ.

Just as Yeshua came to 'serve' so we are to imitate our King.

Matthew 20:28
"For the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve — and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

Water and Fire: Baptism of both through repentance and a long suffering pleading to persevere.

The challenge will be in the sudden numbness that will befall the world including HIS children. As HE withdraws HIS Spirit there will come over us (it has already begun) a fearful silent apathy that will make motivation a feat to dwell in HIS Word. Even now the slumber has surfaced throughout the world at large and HIS children are beginning to feel the sting of HIS absence in a timely withdrawal.

Many are beginning to panic because they cannot control what is over coming them in the great challenge to keep the oil lamps burning. This is the real challenge that we all have to face. We must read The Word of God and pray that HE will give us the perseverance and long suffering to continue in Faith.

The desert comes where the wilderness will leave our hearts dry and we will need to pray with everything in us that the water pours over us from HIS Well.

The true challenge has just begun and is quickly spreading throughout the world. The day is drawing near when HIS Spirit shall be withdrawn from the planet. We are already beginning to experience the first impact of that withdrawal.

When you begin to experience the pain and agony of that 'apathy' where emotionally you are likened to a desert get on your knees and pray. Pray for repentance because this will be the wilderness of your soul in the ultimate challenge. It is terrifying and those that are able to cry out to God our FATHER and King will be amongst the elect because if it were possible even the elect would be deceived and HE will be giving the rebellious world over to their reprobate minds.

Romans 1:28

"God gave them over to a reprobate mind. A thought is repeated here that has already been hinted, and is often taught in the Scriptures. The man who turns from the truth will be allowed to have his way, will fall deeper and deeper into error, and will reap all the evil consequences of loving darkness rather than light. Those who hate the truth are "given over to a reprobate mind". A reprobate mind is one rejected of God. Which are not convenient. Not decent, or honorable".

There is a fire coming and it will be fought inside our hearts and souls.

wingsofprophecy.blogspot.ca...

wingsofprophecy.blogspot.ca...

www.letusreason.org...
2 Thess. 2:7 “He Who Now Letteth Will Let, Until He Be Taken Out Of The Way” (KJV)

Your thread was beautifully expressed and I am glad to understand your choice in Title though I do not bear a preference to the terminology, however I understand now why you have chosen such.

It is a long and perilous journey but through HIM and "in all these things we are superconquerors, through the one who has loved us." (Romans 8:37) We just need to cling in truth to that truth, wading through all the storms and deserts that we are yet to face in the knowledge that it has already been conquered.

We walk in His footsteps only He is leading us and carrying us until the end.

Bless you and all HIS laborers and may HIS Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Amein.

edit on 2-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

That was powerful. Thank you for that friend. I needed those words. I think what you say is very true. If you take the first century narrative as a prophecy, who is the body of Christ that will be crucified by the events of Revelation? Jesus death, burial and resurrection may very well be a foreshadowing of what happens to the Church in these last days. When Christ says, "Why have you forsaken me," this mirrors your own notions that the Spirit will withdraw for a time.

Read this thread: LINK

The character and fate of all humankind reside with these spirits. All the hosts of humanity, generation by generation, are heirs to these spiritual divisions, walking according to their ways; the outworking of every deed inheres in these divisions according to each person’s spiritual heritage, whether great or small, for every age of eternity. God has appointed these spirits as equals until the last age, and set an everlasting enmity between their divisions. False deeds are thus an abomination to the truth, whereas all the ways of truth are for perversity equally a disgrace. Fierce dispute attends every point of decision, for they can never agree. In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever. Then shall truth come forth in victory upon the earth. Sullied by wicked ways while perversity rules, at the time of the appointed judgment truth shall be decreed. By His truth God shall then purify all human deeds, and refine some of humanity so as to extinguish every perverse spirit from the inward parts of the flesh, cleansing from every wicked deed by a holy spirit. Like purifying waters, he shall sprinkle each with a spirit of truth, effectual against all the abominations of lying and sullying by an unclean spirit. Thereby He shall give the upright insight into knowledge of the Most High and wisdom of the angels, making wise those following the perfect way. Indeed, God has chosen them for an eternal covenant; all the glory of Adam shall be theirs alone. Perversity shall be extinct, every fraudulent deed put to shame.
Notice he says this is the "era in which perversity triumphs." I say hold your head up. He also gives the conclusion to the matter: "But at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever."

Don't worry. You and I will be just fine. There is a ram caught in the thicket.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
TL;DR.
Actually, I read the first line and it mentioned that fictional book so I stopped reading.
How can ANY sane person believe in that garbage? It's worse than reading bloody TV week and the plot's are just too far fetched to believe.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I read a post here that wrote of TV and the fecal matter that is shown there and I would be remiss if I didn't mention some new shows coming up.. "L.A. Preachers" and another One where the "Pastor" is going to show "His flock" how to make $$$.

With that being typed, I must ADMIT that at sometimes the Bible does indeed put things in perspective. This will be a "share of personal crap" (this is cheaper than the Dr. and One never wants to "go back") BUT... My Father recently died. He was 90. My Mom died in 2009. Prior to My Mom "departing" She told Me "I don't want a funeral, memorial or any of that sh*t" 2 weeks later, My older-adopted brother "Tim" rented a Vets Building and proceeded to give My Mom a "memorial" Tim and His natural brother Mike were adopted by My parents and they are 60. I'm 50 and I have a natural brother who is 55. My Father died in Ca. Me and 55Bro live in Fl. "Mike" is in a 'board and care facility' (paranoid schizophrenic + +) in the same area in Ca.
While My Father lie on His deathbed, Tim had Pops sign some paperwork changing the will/trust. Bro55 and I have since been accused of ALL sorts of malarkey (Mike killed a Mother of 3 drunk driving. Part of His depression therapy was abusing My Mom and I by tying us up and torturing Us for 3+ yrs. driving Mom to drink. Tim was in/out of jail until He turned 30.. Tim told My folks that He has Hep C from bad tattoos, anyways, this is all on-going, Tim's shiester lawyer buddy charges Tim $455/hr. to ask questions that were explained in the now 2 Trusts. In Tim's quest for $$ He screwed HimSelf and to make things as My Mom wanted I signed off on moving some $$$ and it cost Me $23k to do so, even after this, Tim accused Me of stealing in order to get more $$$. I'm certain it is ALL "transference" but while reading the local "rag" I saw

"Timothy 6:10"

[For the Love of $$$ is a root of ALL kinds of evil. Some people eager for $$ have wondered from the Faith and PIERCED themselves with many griefs.]

Funny things is, when I was back visiting Pops for His 89th I told Tim that I have sworn off the pursuit and thought of $$$ (I don't even type the word) and ever since I have had more $$$ than I'll ever need, this was 1.5 ago...

For comparison sake: Bro55 retired from the USAF as a Major and I retired w/a total of 33 commendations from both federal/State law enforcement agencies.

Sorry to let er rip but I had to get that out, now I have no attachment to the matter, thanks.

namaste

Edit: self edit for a state of decorum.
edit on 09/03/2013 by LewisStulePhD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join