MSM, LAX Shooter Is Mad At ‘Intrusive Security Screenings’, Had Note Mentioning ‘NWO’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

Of course. Such events are either personally or politically motivated. As far as what has been released about Adam Lanza, there's been no sign of overt political motivation. Same with James Holmes. Yet another one was John Shick aka Skolskan (Danish for "school scan"). Initial reports had no clue what was up with him other than he went into a psychiatric clinic, shot multiple people and was schizophrenic. It wasn't until much later that more details came out and rather quietly at that. www.post-gazette.com... 180274

I'd say that the specific "flavor" of mass shooters can sometimes depend on what is going on within society in the time period of their outburst. If you look "out there", what do you see? I see a whole lot of people very upset about the government but not heading to their local airport, school, university clinic or what have you. The political and socioeconomic environment influences us all. It's just in some cases, it creates those willing to do horrific things because they are insane. It's that simple.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I often wonder why Most of these " Lone Nut " Shootists leave very Incriminating Evidence against themselves behind After they commit their acts of Violence . It's as if they are All following the same Script ............Very suspicious IMO ...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I suspect that it's compulsion based. Several of the shooters from the 90's also left notebooks filled with plans and recorded their thoughts. It could either be that a. they know that people are going to be examining what led them to do what they did and they are getting their message out or b. they simply have an increasing urge to voice/vent in some manner before moving from private audience to public. Or, in the case of Ted Kaczynski, he basically outed his thoughts after several years of activity to basically crystallize his world view for his already acquired "audience". Same with the Zodiac Killer though also a killer of a different stripe.

All the world is a stage, I guess.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

I suspect that it's compulsion based. Several of the shooters from the 90's also left notebooks filled with plans and recorded their thoughts. It could either be that a. they know that people are going to be examining what led them to do what they did and they are getting their message out or b. they simply have an increasing urge to voice/vent in some manner before moving from private audience to public. Or, in the case of Ted Kaczynski, he basically outed his thoughts after several years of activity to basically crystallize his world view for his already acquired "audience". Same with the Zodiac Killer though also a killer of a different stripe.

All the world is a stage, I guess.

Or , they have All been " Set Up " with Planted Incriminating Evidence by some " Organization " with an Agenda.........Hmm...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Well, previously that kind of information--for instance in the case of John Shick--was downplayed. Eric Harris of Columbine also had some serious anti-US sentiments that fueled his attack. That didn't get any play in the media. I think the reason why it's being played up now is because there is a loss of control in the flow of information. Investigative journalism is pretty much dead (in some cases, literally). More people have been listening to alternative information sources, including conspiracy theorists, as a complimentary source of information as it presents a decay in the idea of the "crazed conspiracy theorist". Wasn't there something about Congress trying to establish a definition for what is a journalist? Hasn't there been a number of statements by various public officials to reject this stuff? So the motive is there to amp up the "crazed conspiracy theorist" theme.

However, there are a lot of people out there that are incensed or may have even undergone a psychotic break because of the current socioeconomic and political situation. It could simply be a convenient truth whereas previously, directing the public's attention to the conspiracy was not desirable, whitewashing with tinfoil and NWO may now be.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join