It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM, LAX Shooter Is Mad At ‘Intrusive Security Screenings’, Had Note Mentioning ‘NWO’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
MSM, LAX Shooter Is Mad At ‘Intrusive Security Screenings’, Had Note Mentioning ‘NWO’

Mainstream News Media Outlets are Blaming Alex Jones and Other conspiracy theorists

Accidentally i just turned on to CNN today and had noticed CNN was claiming that the LAX Shooter had a note mentioning New World Order and conspiracy theories. I thought that was quite nonsense apparently now the whole mainstream news media are targeting conspiracy theorists.

Script Flipped: LAX Shooter Is Mad At ‘Intrusive Security Screenings’, Had Note Mentioning ‘NWO’

Originally CBS and others began reporting that the shooter was an off duty TSA agent, indicating that the motive was personal in targeting colleagues. This began to be quickly memory holed, however, and replaced by a completely different outline.

First we heard that he may have had “strong anti-government views”, and had “anti-government materials” on his person. This turned out to be a hand written note stating that he was a “pissed off patriot” who wished to “kill TSA and pigs,”

CNN Reports: LAX Shooter Linked to ‘New World Order’ Conspiracy Theories
The majority of the comments on the mediaite article are larger Obama supporters and liberals it seems but the thing is.

Whom still believes what CNN, FOX and other MSM outlets are even reporting anymore?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Strange also is how the 'shooter's' name is being spelled on different reports.

(from OP article)

Now the shooter, named as 23 year old Paul Ciancia, is also said to have sent a “suicide text” to members of his family, as well as scrawling NWO at the end of the note found in his bag.

and lnik to an ABC report story
Alleged LAX Shooter Paul Ciancia Carried Anti-Government Note

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why would you blindly assume that it isn't true? You seriously believe that mainstream news organizations just make things up? So we're supposed to believe he shot them just for the hell of it?

Too many Americans are living in fantasyland. It was obvious that all the right-wing hate and paranoia spewing over the last 30 years would lead to this sort of thing, and it's probably just the beginning.

The ironic thing is that all this anti-TSA sentiment is largely bogus. Neither myself or anyone I've known has ever experienced any of the negative things claimed about TSA except for the annoying shoe removal of course.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ciancia CIA N CIA

Just sayin

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Because we all don't sit back and allow intrusions to happen on a daily basis? Because we seriously believe in what the Bill of Rights stood for, and protects us from? Because the gov't has grossly stepped out of it's boundaries to "protect" its only source of revenue?

Go ahead and continue to think that this is a partisan issue. While you maintain this is the fault of the "right wing", I will call it as I see it and state that this person has taken his frustrations out on the wrong people, and in the wrong way.

The way I see it, our crony gov't crooks had better start changing their plans or run for the hills. There are alot more angry people from where this guy came from.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why do people who commit these crimes always carry around a journal or notebook detailing their intent?

Off the top of my head ... I think perhaps he was expecting to die and wanted to make sure he had some kind of statement on him so that the people would know why he decided to shoot people?

The more they plaster this dude's face and crime all over the media - the more some other guy with similar issues is gonna think that a mass shooting is the best way for him to finally get his point across... rather then typing in all caps on some conspiracy board.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by henryleo

Why do people who commit these crimes always carry around a journal or notebook detailing their intent?

Well, in all seriousness, shooting people in an airport concourse is not the act of a sane person. I suppose these types obsess quite a bit before they actually snap like a twig and bring others into their dark world.

I don't know how else to explain it, since you're right, many do seem to spend a lot of time mentally working themselves up to the final blow out.
edit on 2-11-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by henryleo

Yeah, he did what a lot of people want to do, get the NWO in the MSM and die so he didn't have to live with the NWO. Not saying id do the same thing but that is probably the only "logical" conclusion the guy came up with.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Why would you blindly assume that it isn't true? You seriously believe that mainstream news organizations just make things up? So we're supposed to believe he shot them just for the hell of it?

After Sandy Hook, Boston you still believe everything as Truth? yeah of course Boston's, Red Sox would win was it a fair game? doubtful.

The ironic thing is that all this anti-TSA sentiment is largely bogus. Neither myself or anyone I've known has ever experienced any of the negative things claimed about TSA except for the annoying shoe removal of course.

The Whole TSA screening is a joke itself why would some agents want to touch your private parts to see if your body has a bomb inside? whats next a screening to see if your human? lol

edit on 2-11-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

CB328
It was obvious that all the right-wing hate and paranoia spewing over the last 30 years would lead to this sort of thing, and it's probably just the beginning.

OH JUST STOP IT. If anyone is spewing partisan hate and paranoia it's you.

Nidal Malik Hassan - Registered Democrat
James Egan Holmes - Obama campaign worker
Adam Lanza - Registered Democrat

MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES DO NOT RECOGNIZE PARTISAN BORDERS.
Here's a list of hate and paranoia filled terrorists and mentally ill shooters.
No shortage of people from 'the left'

List Here

Leo Burt- Bombed Colleges, Part of Left Wing Terrorist Group 'New Years Eve Gang'.
Jeff Jones - Bombed Pentagon, Killed Police, Current CEO of Appolo Alliance, An eco group funded by Obama
Berandine Dorn - Bombed Petnagon, Killed Police, Obamas friend, baby sat Obamas Kids.
Bill Ayers - Bombed Pentagon, Killed Police, Obamas Best Friend, Wrote Obamas Book.
Amy Bishop- college professor obsessed with Obama, shot 6 people.
Jared Loughter - killed 6 year old girl and shot gabby giffords
James holmes - Batman shooter
John Patrick Bedell -petnagon shooter
Floyd Lee Corkins - Chick Fil A Shooter
David Guy McKay - Plotted to bomb the Pentagon, caught first
Bradley Neil Crowder - Plotted to bomb the Pentagon, caught first
Antonio Martinez - Bombed a Recruiting Station
Una Bomber - Another left wing college professor psychopath
James W. Von Brunn - Holocaust Museum Shooter
Andrew Joseph Stack III - Bush Hating Leftist Who Flew His airplane into IRS building 9/11 style
Ryan Komosinski - Occupy Wall Street, Caught in BOmb Plot.
Brandon Baxter -Occupy Wall Street Protester Caught Planning to Blow Up Bridges
Douglas Wright - Occupy Wall Street Protester Caught Planning to Blow Up Bridges
Anthony Hayne -Occupy Wall Street Protester Caught Planning to Blow Up Bridges
Connor C. Stevens- Occupy Wall Street Protester Caught Planning to Blow Up Bridges
Joshua S. Stafford -Occupy Wall Street Protester Caught Planning to Blow Up Bridges

Gabby Giffords Shooter is Left Wing and Quite Liberal

Classmate Describes Shooter as Left Wing Pot Head

Left Wing Rhetoric Inspires Shooting at the Family Research Council in DC

When Crazed Shooters Can’t Be Linked To The Tea Party, Media Displays Admirable Restraint

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

This is just getting to be too much. It just seems too obvious and hand-fed. I mean, a part of me wants to believe it was just some backwards psycho patriot that neatly fits the scenario but...

It just doesn't make sense. If a person, no matter how crazy, wanted to defend the image of "patriots" and the "don't tread on me" types, why the hell would he leave a note incriminating that very ideology?! And I don't buy "because he's crazy" because "crazy" doesn't equal stupid. If anything, you would think he would try to frame liberals or Obama or something.

Look, I'm weary of the NRA crowd and, if crap ever gets bad, it will be those guys I will tell my family to avoid but this is getting silly and unbelievable. How much do you want to be they'll discover a locker or box full of the most controversial rhetoric that just happens to cover every subversive topic to date? I doubt the "convenience" factor will stop here. We'll see, I guess.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

First we heard that he may have had “strong anti-government views”, and had “anti-government materials” on his person. This turned out to be a hand written note stating that he was a “pissed off patriot” who wished to “kill TSA and pigs,”

It doesn't seem to hard to believe that some people are just fed up with the fascism in America these days go just go off on it. Picking the TSA was probably what he considered the easiest and most available target.

As to the morphing mini-manifesto seems like he would have been more clear about his intentions. People who knew him said he was fine earlier. So, since it was "hand written" maybe a handwriting analyst should check to see if he really wrote it. Like that will ever happen.

It does tie in nicely with leftist gun grabbing, anti liberty agenda though.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

James Holmes was Centrist. What were the political views of William H. Spengler, Jr, who isn't listed? Paul Ciancia was supposedly into right wing conspiracy theories. Wade Michael Page was also supposedly a right wing extremist.

What's my point? You can't readily say that "left" or "right" are more prone to crazy. In fact, when considering that things tend to fall on a bell curve, then that basically means that radical crazies who are willing to go on a shooting spree or set a bomb exist on both sides of the political spectrum. And they do. Really, a more apt description for most of them would be "politically motivated extremist with a severe mental imbalance".

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Whom still believes what CNN, FOX and other MSM outlets are even reporting anymore?

I don't....

But what astonishes me is that, ATS members will dis and disregard the msm until it suits their political agenda; then they will use the msm as corroborating evidence for their particular viewpoint. Bunch of hypocrites.

Oh a note!! That proves it

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have to wonder if they were an ATS member. As much as people hate to admit it, it wouldn't be the first time one of our own was responsible for a tragedy.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
One the most wonderful things about the gun-nut killer is how well they document their hatred toward the establishment. Thankfully from Lee Harvey to CIAnCIA boy they all do a great job of keeping: maps, books(koran), letters, rants(death to infidels), and other stuff one can do through to prove they really do hate the establishment that seeks so hard to secure us. Best of all, the remember to take at least some with them, and leave some behind in their homes so CSI crime fighters can map out the mans life in a few seconds.

To this I am grateful, as I often think, "gee, why would this guy do this" and each time I see a press conference a few minutes after the attack that is chock full of delightful things to explain to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
I have to wonder if they were an ATS member. As much as people hate to admit it, it wouldn't be the first time one of our own was responsible for a tragedy.

Hate to say it, but ATS is pretty mild compared to most "alternative" sites. If I had to wager a guess I would say dark web forum, but I'm not much of a betting man anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

crankyoldman
One the most wonderful things about the gun-nut killer is how well they document their hatred toward the establishment. Thankfully from Lee Harvey to CIAnCIA boy they all do a great job of keeping: maps, books(koran), letters, rants(death to infidels), and other stuff one can do through to prove they really do hate the establishment that seeks so hard to secure us. Best of all, the remember to take at least some with them, and leave some behind in their homes so CSI crime fighters can map out the mans life in a few seconds.

To this I am grateful, as I often think, "gee, why would this guy do this" and each time I see a press conference a few minutes after the attack that is chock full of delightful things to explain to me.

Unlike Lee Harvey Oswald, this kid is still alive and will go to trial. He had a note with him--apparently a suicide note? Every time some mentally disturbed person shoots people in public it's instantly a "false flag" operation now? Doesn't it stand to reason that there's at least a few people capable of spree killing without there being a conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

theantediluvian

crankyoldman

Unlike Lee Harvey Oswald, this kid is still alive and will go to trial. He had a note with him--apparently a suicide note? Every time some mentally disturbed person shoots people in public it's instantly a "false flag" operation now? Doesn't it stand to reason that there's at least a few people capable of spree killing without there being a conspiracy?

Lee Harvey was alive post event, but, remarkably never made it to trial. The two are not comparable.

I said it is very convenient that so many have so much material and that material is made available within moments of the event. I didn't say "false flag" nor did I say he was CIA, only that his name is fodder to be sure.

I wonder, if you are going to letter bomb, assassinate or just shoot up the place, do you do it with a trail that looks similar to all the rest because you figure that is the way it is done? So this guy woke up, pissed off at the world, got a gun, and made a note because he read they all have notes? Or is this a natural thing to do for these particular people? Why do the notes tend to be incoherent, but contain just enough "down with muslims, USA" or the other devil of the day to be perfect for the press narrative? And while I know the press never lies, and the narrative created is always spot on, I would like to hear from someone other then the usual suspects as to the process leading up to these, as I find it hard to believe the narrative is so much the same: loner, no real friends, angry at the world, gets a gun, lashes out, suicide by cop, guns are the problem not people, what do we do about these people who threaten us and live in the shadows.

To answer your question properly about shooting sprees. One would have to back prior to say 1930 to see how often this happened, and if it did how it was used after the fact and by whom.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

FlyersFan

CB328
It was obvious that all the right-wing hate and paranoia spewing over the last 30 years would lead to this sort of thing, and it's probably just the beginning.

OH JUST STOP IT. If anyone is spewing partisan hate and paranoia it's you.

Nidal Malik Hassan - Registered Democrat
James Egan Holmes - Obama campaign worker
Adam Lanza - Registered Democrat

MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES DO NOT RECOGNIZE PARTISAN BORDERS.
Here's a list of hate and paranoia filled terrorists and mentally ill shooters.
No shortage of people from 'the left'

List Here

Leo Burt- Bombed Colleges, Part of Left Wing Terrorist Group 'New Years Eve Gang'.
Jeff Jones - Bombed Pentagon, Killed Police, Current CEO of Appolo Alliance, An eco group funded by Obama
Berandine Dorn - Bombed Petnagon, Killed Police, Obamas friend, baby sat Obamas Kids.
Bill Ayers - Bombed Pentagon, Killed Police, Obamas Best Friend, Wrote Obamas Book.
Amy Bishop- college professor obsessed with Obama, shot 6 people.
Jared Loughter - killed 6 year old girl and shot gabby giffords
James holmes - Batman shooter
John Patrick Bedell -petnagon shooter
Floyd Lee Corkins - Chick Fil A Shooter
David Guy McKay - Plotted to bomb the Pentagon, caught first
Bradley Neil Crowder - Plotted to bomb the Pentagon, caught first
Antonio Martinez - Bombed a Recruiting Station
Una Bomber - Another left wing college professor psychopath
James W. Von Brunn - Holocaust Museum Shooter
Andrew Joseph Stack III - Bush Hating Leftist Who Flew His airplane into IRS building 9/11 style
Ryan Komosinski - Occupy Wall Street, Caught in BOmb Plot.
Brandon Baxter -Occupy Wall Street Protester Caught Planning to Blow Up Bridges
Douglas Wright - Occupy Wall Street Protester Caught Planning to Blow Up Bridges
Anthony Hayne -Occupy Wall Street Protester Caught Planning to Blow Up Bridges
Connor C. Stevens- Occupy Wall Street Protester Caught Planning to Blow Up Bridges
Joshua S. Stafford -Occupy Wall Street Protester Caught Planning to Blow Up Bridges

Gabby Giffords Shooter is Left Wing and Quite Liberal

Classmate Describes Shooter as Left Wing Pot Head

Left Wing Rhetoric Inspires Shooting at the Family Research Council in DC

When Crazed Shooters Can’t Be Linked To The Tea Party, Media Displays Admirable Restraint

Nidal Hasan - not a registered Democrat. Texas doesn't have partisan registration nor does Virginia, where he lived prior to Texas.

James Holmes - read the updates to the Brietbart story here.

Adam Lanza - Where's the proof? My understanding is that the "proof" of this claim is that Connecticut is 2:1 Democrat to Republican?

I can list names too:

Gordon Wendell Kahl - stop paying taxes in 1967 because he wasn't paying money to the "Synagogue of Satan under the 2nd plank of the Communist Manifesto" did a couple years for willfully not paying taxes and got out and joined the "township" movement. Killed two marshals in 1983 who tried to arrest him for violating his parole and an FBI agent in a subsequent shoot-out.
Robert Jay Mathews and "The Order" - Ever see the movie "Betrayed?" He formed the "Sons of Liberty", an anti-communist militia composed of Mormon survivalists later to become "The Order." Best known for killing radio host Alan Berg but pulled off several robberies, bombings, and did some counterfeiting.
David Lane - another founder of "The Order." Was a member of the John Birch Society and later the KKK.
James Oliver Huberty - from wikipedia "a survivalist, saw signs of what he thought was growing trouble in America, and believed that government regulations were the cause of business failures, including his own." San Ysidro McDonald's massacre (21 dead, 19 injured)
McVeigh and Nichols - killed 168 people in the Oklahoma City bombing because they were angry about the Waco and Ruby Ridge and hated the federal government.
Eric Robert Rudolph - Olympic Park Bomber, responsible for a series of anti-abortion and anti-gay-motivated bombings across the southern United States between 1996 and 1998. Christian Identity nutjob.

some more recent (all since 2008) :

Scott Philip Roeder - "Pro-life" killer of Dr. George Tiller at a Wichita, Kansas Lutheran church service.
Jim David Atkinsson - Here's his manifesto. "I hate the damn left-wing liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the nation, trying to turn this country into a communist state. Shame on them."
James Wenneker von Brunn - "birther" and holocaust denier, killed a black security guard at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in D.C.
Keith Luke - White Supremacist. His lawyer said he was, "angry about black men raping and killing white women on a “genocidal scale’’ and that “Jew-controlled ­media” hadn't done nothing to report it.
Donnie Baker- former Republican campaign worker, shot seven Chilean immigrants because he was obsessed with the fear that illegals were taking over.
Richard Poplawski - killed 3 cops because he thought the government was going to take his guns.
Wade Michael Page - Sikh Temple shooter.

We can play this game all day, but what's the point? There's no shortage of mentally deranged people with all sorts of political ideology who do horrible things but don't try to push the myth that there are more liberal spree killers because it's simply not true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join