It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAX Shooting: Police chief says 'We prepared 3 weeks ago...'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
reply to post by TDawgRex

They were practicing bomb drills in the same place earlier in the afternoon in Boston.
People sitting in the stands near the finish line said the police told them "don't get excited, we're only doing a drill".
Testimony by the college track coach whose name I don't recall.
Might be an Australian .

From what I remember there was nothing to verify they were actually doing drills in Boston, save a couple points of testimony from two people.

In all actuality they could have been responding to an actual perceived threat. (But not willing to disclose such to the public, therefore stating "it's just a drill" when asked.)

There is plenty of bad information referring to a planned drill months later, which was supposed to use play actors to test LEO enforcement prowess.

As far as on the day of, it remains unclear. Unless something has come to light and I am out of the loop.

Boston, if anything was a botched handling of a suspect. I think there may be something to former interaction of the suspects and intelligence, but I would steer miles clear of anyone making grand claims about the incident, as they have for the large part been shown to be extremely unreliable/questionable.

"Botched handling of a suspect" could go as far as, well, "we gave him a fake device and told him where to put it, but he switched it out for a real one, -gasp-"

That's pushing it a little, but who knows… Certain points like the friend getting shot during interrogation is mighty strange…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

That crap looks like some kind of gelatin to me. Like it's a few inches thick in height, if I am explaining it right. The only time I have seen blood act like that was when it dried in a slot, not on a flat area like a floor. And then, the blood is a lot darker, almost a rusty brown color. It's weird.

Another thing I noticed, dude looks emaciated, like starving skinny. Don't see many grown men that skinny.
edit on Sun, 03 Nov 2013 02:53:35 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

As TKDRL pointed out earlier
They were practicing for this exact same scenario
Just like 9/11. 7/7, Aurora, Boston, zzzzzzzz

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yep, that'll do.

Crap! I've got to get a upgrade to my brain.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
reply to post by boncho

As TKDRL pointed out earlier
They were practicing for this exact same scenario
Just like 9/11. 7/7, Aurora, Boston, zzzzzzzz

In fact, that is not quite accurate. (I remember because I participated in a few threads on this issue):

boncho

Originally posted by captiva
There had to be a drill on the day so that people associated all the fake CGI videos and Photoshopped photographs of the event with an event (drill) that happened. The fact is, they dont care how bad their manipulated images look anymore and that the victims history is non-traceable. The words "Stage and Actors" are a strawman.

Respects

Once again, the OP article is referring to a drill which had been carried out two years prior and was not going to happen until two months after the Boston incident happened.

-redacted- (irrelevant)

boncho

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by whatsecret

What a coincidence, another training exercise during an attack carried about by "terrorists".

I guess we should ignore witnesses as well? "They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise,"...

edit on 12-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Yet another person who didn't read the OP article.

The drill was scheduled for two months after the marathon, and most importantly, if your link suggesting dogs were being used to look for bombs, that would only imply (possibly) officials were looking for a threat but were trying not to scare the public, or (b) it's a common practice to run dogs over the area of big events.

However, the claim is still:

Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."

CNN reports a state government official said there were no credible threats before the race.

Seems like dogs might be a standard protocol though: (A commenter)

I've worked at 'large public gatherings' in the past, and bomb sniffers are not uncommon. most people just don't notice them, as the security forces don't make it obvious how they are securing the area, but they aren't hiding it either
1 •Reply•

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

In any case, I do find it suspicious in this case that drills were held just weeks before for the exact scenario. Almost as though they knew it was going to happen, wanted it to happen, but also wanted to stop it as soon as possible.

However, on the Boston issue, I can't agree it is similar. They held the drills long, long before and were planning the others months later.

Click here for previous footage of drills in Boston.

boncho

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by boncho

Never the less...I'm...pissed I guess. Whether this drill was scheduled for that day or the other, don't you find it funny how intelligence circles always seem to know what kind of attack is about to take place or is in progress.

9/11, Madrid, London, and now Boston. Always the exact same scenario of those drill as the real event.

Isn't life beautiful and full of crazy crazy coincidences.

Well no not exactly. The drill scheduled for Boston had run two years previously with no attack for those years. Completely different than 9.11 and 7.7

If you continue looking into the matter, you will also learn that the future planned drill was not actually for bombs. It was supposed to be a threat, but the "bad guys" were actually tricking the "police" and the police had to figure out that the threat was not real and do counter surveillance on the people who were tracking them.

(If memory serves correct.)
edit on 3-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

yeah saw that to
isnt it "Suppose to be" Clancia?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
At my office we prepped for a real world scenario in real time without notifying our customer base roughly 4 months ago.. That very scenario hit us 3 weekends ago.

Does that mean the real world issue we had was a false flag?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

From another reply you made:

In all actuality they could have been responding to an actual perceived threat. (But not willing to disclose such to the public, therefore stating "it's just a drill" when asked.)

I tend to believe that is what happened at Boston, but not here. American intelligence is very good, the last thing they would do is announce, "Yah, we saw it coming and heres how." The better choice to call it a drill.

I think the idea that is being suggested is that they knew about an attack and let it happen, training the men just weeks before so the situation could be handled as best as possible.

I don't know about letting it happen, the police were in contact with the family prior (I don't have a link, its in a thread yesterday) for being emotionally unstable. How many calls a day does the LAPD get for that?

As for training, every precinct in the US is gearing up and training hard for their own 911. They hope it happens to show off their preparedness. What I watched at LAX was a jubilant, planned, over reaction to an otherwise small event (any event will suffice). They all rolled with sirens blaring to be the first to get there and do their part (with zeal). If you ever saw "The Blues Brothers" at the end when the police chased the boys across the country and into Chicago, you know what I mean.

Would have more "umph" if you knew exactly who the two suits were…

Why, those are the Men In Black, right? I saw how (whoops their faces grimaced) at that line too. The media was sure to leave it in. They love this conspiracy stuff. A whole new false flag is born.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by St0rD

''We practiced to this not more than 3 weeks ago [...] and we practiced the exact scenario that played out today... that WE played out today...''

Wasn't that the same thing that was said after the Boston Bombing ? Hmmm.... Cowinkydink or not ?
edit on 2-11-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

Or, do you think, the 'we' he's reffering to is perhaps the security personnel? An event occured that they had prepared for - ergo 'we' successfully played out a rehearsed response to a specific threat in a live scenario.

I honestly see nothing at all strange about this statement, or indeed the fact they'd prepared for it a few weeks ago. If anything it'd be more surprising if they hadn't rehearsed the containment of an active shooter recently - after all, it's hardly a particularly uncommon security risk.

The way this place talks, you'd think there was no crime in America - just an endless series of staged events to some unspecific end, with the conspiracy of each one of them unwittingly betrayed by a blundering official who basically tells everyone the mischief they've been up to.

It seems to happen that way every time.

edit on 3-11-2013 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Keep debating it all you want people.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Tell me you are not posting that HEAVILY edited video as evidence....please, tell me thats not the case....

Sheesh people.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Reminds me of the George W Bush slip up from earlier this year. It makes me wonder how people like this rise to such a high ranking position.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

and breaking:

DEVELOPING: BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA AIRPORT BEING EVACUATED. UNKNOWN REASON ATT.

STAY WITH @PzFeed FOR THE LATEST.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
And the shills come out like moths to a bug zapper!!! Gawd! Why do they post on a conspiracy web site??? It is as bad as joining an atheist forum to try to preach religion....... Go Away!

I feel like StOrD....once maybe twice a coincident.....but it seems every time starting with 911 (from what I remember).

St0rD
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Maybe the fact people are always questionning events like this one nowadays and jumping to quick conclusion, is because every f-ing time there is a terror attack there is ALSO a drill happening the same exact day or close to it. Doesn't fit right in my head if you wanna know.

Now this drill happened weeks ago, but what sticked to me was the way the police chief was talking about it.

edit on 2-11-2013 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by FirePiston

And this didn't happen "the next day". This was three weeks ago. As far as Boston, of course you're going to train right up until the day of the marathon. It's an annual event so you don't train all the time for it.

And the exercises on 9/11 had nothing to do with what happened. They didn't do anything to slow the response of the alert aircraft.

Just what was NORAD running at the time?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

redoubt I don't blame all TSA agents for their horrible routines and rules. They are just trying to keep jobs and feed their families like us.

i do. their jobs are an infringement of personal rights. screw their jobs. and them.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oolon
And the shills come out like moths to a bug zapper!!! Gawd! Why do they post on a conspiracy web site??? It is as bad as joining an atheist forum to try to preach religion....... Go Away!

Because the tag line for this site is Deny Ignorance and not Pro Conspiracy meaning that those that see a false flag in every scenario have just as much a right to post here as those that don't.

The reality of it is if you throw out the extremes on either end of the conspiracy world and the truth will fall in the middle.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

Nothing affecting the alert aircraft. Alert aircraft do not fly in exercises. Ever. They are a completely separate entity from the training, and never fly during them.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Oolon

So if you require evidence to believe fringe theories you should just go away? Come on now.

Coincidence is not evidence of a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by FirePiston

And this didn't happen "the next day". This was three weeks ago. As far as Boston, of course you're going to train right up until the day of the marathon. It's an annual event so you don't train all the time for it.

And the exercises on 9/11 had nothing to do with what happened. They didn't do anything to slow the response of the alert aircraft.

I thought norad was told to stand down, until of course the job was finished. I don't remember.
Firepiston

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join