It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 185: POLITICS FREE ZONE! SR72, Exoplanets, Magic, UFO's, Pope, Gutter Oil, Tesla Woes....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
+more as things happen across the world....

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today, the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

Tonight we carry on our competition where someone could win ad ATS Live laptop!!!

We go Live from

9 pm EDT, 8 pm CDT, 7 pm MDT, 6 pm PDT (North America)
1 am GMT (UK), 2 am CET (Europe)
11 am AEST (Aus), 9 am AWST

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Tonights Topics

Hour 1

Show Intro's...

Aboriginals: Their Flying Shiny Eggs and Moon-Man tales.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Hill Star Map and Exoplanets

The ATS Live Competition - Win an ATS Live branded Laptop

Music Break

Hour 2

Zazz, Wicked Witch of OZs journey through incantations, spells and hidden magics. Grimoire

UFO Crash In Peru Seen By American Soldier believes Aliens Have Underground Peruvian Base

This is the amazing Lockheed Martin SR-72—the space Blackbird

Music Break

Hour 3

“I saw Joseph Ratzinger murder a little girl”: Eyewitness to a 1987 ritual sacrifice"

Chinese Street Food Made From 'Gutter Oil' : The Most Disgusting Thing You Will See All Day

CRSO

Second Tesla Goes Down In Flames in Mexico City Crash

The ATS Live Competition - Win an ATS Live branded Laptop

Wind Down

Update On The coming week on ATS Radio

Outtro

How to call in to the show

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere
dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows

Sunday at 9pm BST (Europe) on www.illustrial.net
Monday at 11pm EDT (North America) on Global Radio Alliance - www.kgraradio.com...
Monday at 8pm ADCT (Australia) on www.illustrial.net

Shows also appear as podcast feeds on;
ITunes
Spreaker

We are also now on IHeart Radio

ATS Live Radio - virtually everywhere

edit on 2/11/13 by neformore because: schedule change because the rabbits wanted it....

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Looks like a great show!

Sadly, I have a commitment tonight to chaperone at a church youth event, or I'd come on and weigh in on the "Pope Benedict killed a kid" topic, because Kevin Annett is one of the biggest crackpots in the world. Anything associated with him or the ITCCS should immediately be dispatched to the hoax and/or joke bin, because his foolishness detracts from the real issues of First Nations child abuse and the Roman Catholic Church, never mind the danger he puts his few followers in by saying that they should attempt to personally arrest people like the Queen of England, the Pope or the leader of the RCMP.

But maybe that's just me

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Lots of weird stuff to talk about by weird people. See you all in the Sweat Box that we call a studio!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Going LIVE in just under an HOUR!!!

We hope you can join us

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Will be trying to join ya'll for the second hour at least, stuck at work till then

Edit: can someone show me a thread to find out about the ATS competition for the laptop? been searching around, with no luck

edit on 2-11-2013 by kingofyo1 because: Question

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Time was invented by those who told us where go and what to do and when they wanted us to do it.

Eat when your hungry, sleep when your tired, your body and the land tells when its ready for you to pay attention. Nature shows you the seasons and when the fruits and seeds and fish are ready.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Zaphod was an awesome caller.

Good show so far folks.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It has been an hummer of a show tonight. Zaphod did a great job, as did Zazz, congrats on not one, but two threads featured Zazz, and good ones too. Good comments from all on the subject of Magick and Aborigines.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Zaph' !

You should have challenged those other noob slackers to call in.

I keed, I keed.

Interesting to put a voice to the 'face'.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'd really like Kevin Annett to come chat with us On ATS Live.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Politics Free.

Good show guys.

Thanx, again.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Was a gas!
Thx for listening and thanks to our callers.
xox

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That was a fun show. Finally got my second wind after midnight. Hope we can get Kevin Annett on the show sometime.

Thanks for listening everyone. See ya all next week.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

After the USS Voyager was pulled to the Delta Quadrant in 2371, an energy crisis occurred several weeks into the journey back to the Alpha Quadrant, and Janeway ordered replicator usage to be rationed in order to conserve power for other key systems. These replicator rations became a type of currency amongst its crew.

You guys mentioned Star Trek currency. I knew I remembered it existing. It did not exist in the original Star Trek. However it did in the Voyager series. I guess I am a nerd it was buggin me had to bring it up. Dunno if this means they had money because it was due to an energy crisis I just remembered it.

So technically no money, but there was at one point in one of the series called replicator credits. Btw great show tonight guys! Looking forward to the next one.

Also of note was:

I love me some crazy! -zazzafrazz

edit on 2-11-2013 by Pimpintology because: of fluoride!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thanks for listening one and all
Was a fun show tonight!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

zazzafrazz
Was a gas!
Thx for listening and thanks to our callers.
xox

Thanks for featuring my research into the Betty Hill star map! Sorry I couldn't come on the show, I was out during it. I'm just listening to it on podcast now.

EDIT: I'm actually listening to ATS 183. Any idea when this week's show will be available on podcast?
edit on 3-11-2013 by JadeStar because: Just realized I was listening to last week's show.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Soon
Probably by Monday evening US time.

top topics

join