It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unidentifiable implants, How do they get in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

My theories on how these implants get into people is based on what I've experienced and watching videos and readiing about peoples experiences on the web. I think that there are machines controlled by something unknown to us. THe one example ill give is from Ghost Adventures where a guy feels energy around his leg and captures a voice telling something else not to touch him. I think these implants allow us to communicate or hear either in our heads or via ghost boxes. I think ghost hunters experience similar things schizophrenic voice hearers experience also. Personaly I have been attacked by both tactile and audio resonations which has led me to research the possible reality, as I know I think correctly, and I know sound, whether you classify it a hallucination or whatever you believe, has to have a source a signal pathway and a tranducer destination to be detected. I'd like to see if anyone here has there own opinions on how these implants get in. I have felt pulsing sensations like a blood vessel popping or something just before I hear something. Could "they" be using star trek like beam technology, materializing objects anywhere in the body? What's your theory.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Maybe these objects are made up of thousands of nano particles or bots. Once these nano particles get into your blood stream the blood eventually travels the entire body and they gather in one area and assemble themselves. This could be why they appear to have always been there.
A host would need to be injected with these nanobots most likely intravenously which could be so small of a prick that the patient may not even feel it or maybe even think it's just a bug bite.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Hi there,

Good question - there are various theories that implants are as a result of abductions, personally I think it much more likely individuals are victims (if you consider it a bad thing) of some type of nano technology. It's quite frightening to think that maybe there are these tiny tiny machines out there looking for their target.

Also if Alien in nature, it would make more sense in that they would not be risking a personal presence here in order to monitor an individual. Perhaps UFO's distribute these tiny machines. Whether such technology (apart from any alleged implant) is detectible is another thing I guess however the tech needed for this is not science fiction and I wonder if it isn't TPTB that is really responsible for any implants - or a mixture of both!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I was reading a thread by an ATSer some years ago about this sort of thing. As I was reading that persons thread, a black thing the size of a flea landed on my thumb and tried to make its' way in through the part of my fingernail nearest the beginning. It hurt. I freaked and washed it down the sink but not before seeing that it was square and flat, not insect shaped. I posted in the thread about this but the person somehow thought I was derailing or had some agenda. I guess I freaked them out because they had similar experiences.

It never happened before or since. I guess it could have been some sort of hallucination brought on by a hypnotic element in the thread but I think that the person making the thread was sincere. I still think that.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

i totally forgot but the same thing happened to me as well, i remember it was a small metallic like square.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

way back in the mid 80s 86 i think a dentist took something out of my right nasil cavity during a operation .

i came around at one point and remember some of it and knew his assistant quite well she told me one night we were out and i knew the dental surgeon as well as i had worked at his home .

i remember him saying to me one saturday we met in the street not long after that the lab had never seen anything like it and he had spotted it in xrays he took .

i was a young 20 something then and the world was a nice place back then and had never heard of any of those implants but when i heard about 2 years later that he hung himself something did not feel right .

i approached his practise partner one day and asked for the xrays he took and the blank stare i got back said it all yip still waiting for them 25 years later .

guess what one of the first things i looked up was when i eventually got a computer in 2006 and guess where find them most in the head yip the right nostril .

hows it going trutherman two long time no see bud was getting a bit worried you had not been round in a while everything good with you

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Perhaps these "implants" are accidents that the person fails to remember?

I've got a piece of pencil lead in my hand. When I was a kiddo I jammed my hand in my pocket and forgot I had a pencil in it. Now, years later it looks like I have some kind of sub-dermal implant. Is it alien? Is it the government? No, it was a stupid mistake I made years ago and forgot about.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

truthermantwo
reply to post by luxordelphi

i totally forgot but the same thing happened to me as well, i remember it was a small metallic like square.

This one was a flat black (not shiny) tiny square about the size of a flea. And completely flat. It was clingy when it got onto my thumb like static electricity in clothes. That's part of the reason it freaked me out - hard to get off - and also because of the timing (I was reading about implants on ATS).

Subsequently a lot of stories on bed bugs started to populate on my internet news page. That was back before I knew that internet searches, topics of phone conversations etc. all contribute to create a personal media/advertising environment for us on the web. Kind of like being stalked by a personalized advertising based on internet input and phone.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Also, the bottom picture is from a very old satire piece, I know it makes the rounds of implant lore, but it's pretty funny, given that the original article was something like that Onion video about the government helping schizophrenics by watching them all the time.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
Perhaps these "implants" are accidents that the person fails to remember?

I've got a piece of pencil lead in my hand. When I was a kiddo I jammed my hand in my pocket and forgot I had a pencil in it. Now, years later it looks like I have some kind of sub-dermal implant. Is it alien? Is it the government? No, it was a stupid mistake I made years ago and forgot about.

the only times i have ever had anything enter my body was a pensil also in school and a air rifle pellet which lerft a exit wound .

the xray which was taken and the dentists look when i saw him at the end of the chair plus him saying the lab did not know what it was makes me think there is more to this than meers the eye .

plus the number of soldiers suing the american military and all the buzz on the internet of people claiming this is happening

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive
Maybe these objects are made up of thousands of nano particles or bots. Once these nano particles get into your blood stream the blood eventually travels the entire body and they gather in one area and assemble themselves. This could be why they appear to have always been there.
A host would need to be injected with these nanobots most likely intravenously which could be so small of a prick that the patient may not even feel it or maybe even think it's just a bug bite.

Not an entirely unimaginable thought. That is, after all, relatively analogous to how torrents work.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

truthermantwo

My theories on how these implants get into people is based on what I've experienced and watching videos and readiing about peoples experiences on the web. I think that there are machines controlled by something unknown to us. THe one example ill give is from Ghost Adventures where a guy feels energy around his leg and captures a voice telling something else not to touch him. I think these implants allow us to communicate or hear either in our heads or via ghost boxes. I think ghost hunters experience similar things schizophrenic voice hearers experience also. Personaly I have been attacked by both tactile and audio resonations which has led me to research the possible reality, as I know I think correctly, and I know sound, whether you classify it a hallucination or whatever you believe, has to have a source a signal pathway and a tranducer destination to be detected. I'd like to see if anyone here has there own opinions on how these implants get in. I have felt pulsing sensations like a blood vessel popping or something just before I hear something. Could "they" be using star trek like beam technology, materializing objects anywhere in the body? What's your theory.
come on boys you barred the wee monkey
get real he was a good laugh i added him to my favourites for reading /have a heart guys i beg you
if he is on a.t.s he is not harming anybody -least of all himself - the voices never told him to get a shave -cut his hair - and hoover the friggin carpet - and get a job --well the voice was about to tonight then it logged on and he was banned ------------------
.in all the time i have been on a.t.s he has taken stick like true man he is one of those people that make the world go round and in my humble opinion has always been gentle back / he is as nutty as a fruit cake - but arnt we all that is why we are here at the end of the day he made this place MORE interesting and was always ready with a answer which i liked about him / so come on mods etc give the wee fella a break - he was always fun to read i miss him / i know this place is like fight club and i expect this to get the big 404 and the amigos x5 .

but as a humble scotsman i ask you GIVE THE WEE MAN A BREAK EH i always wanted my own monkey [simean ] and on ats that was possible without all the feeding and facaes [sxxxt] flying he had problems [demons ] but WHO has not .

truthermantwo made me a more sensible person if that is possible in this crazy world after reading his stuff i used to skip
around and think I AM SUPER THANKS FOR ASKING in the season of goodwill and all that .

do me a big fav ats mods [ ps i live near some good whisky places ] get the wee monkey back life just is not the same .

now row row your boat gently down the stream mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the great gooogly wooogly

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'll repeat it again...I have an implant in my left palm.

When I was a little kid I had a mechanical pencil in my pocket, I jammed my hand hand into it and a piece of pencil lead was embedded in my hand.

I show people and tell them that I have an alien implant, but it's really just a tiny black spec of pencil lead.

edit on 20-11-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

When I was a little kid I had a mechanical pencil in my pocket, I jammed my hand hand into it and a piece of pencil lead was embedded in my hand.

I show people and tell them that I have an alien implant, but it's really just a tiny black spec of pencil lead.

weird the same thing happened to me as a young boy in school [11 yrs old ] a pencil had stuch into my leg and a .22 air rifle pellet had entered my body but had left a exit wound i think i pushed something through it after it happened if my memory serves me right .

at the age of 20 a dental surgeon gave me my first x-ray after a accident at my work and called me back just as i arrived home after having this done and asked me to do another x-ray and asked me if any foreign objects had entered my body my reply was as i stated a pencil and a pellet but the pellet left a exit wound ?? .

his beautiful assistant lorna who i knew [not biblacley ] was a friend of mine at the time miss perfect is my impression of her she confirmed my story that i had come awake in the middle of a procedure one saturday morning and he was standing at the foot of my chair looking at something in a pair of scissors or something that looked like them to me .

i had thought this a dream that i had but i could not get it out of my head and the first time i ever saw lorna with a drink in months later i asked her about this dream that i had or was having ??.

lorna looked at me and said that it had not been a dream that it had happened and descried it just as i remembered and as i had not told anybodt about this my spidy senses were tingling .

at the time of this event i was a 20 year old running a firm of 40 + hard drinking/working scottish painters and the internet had not happened yet .

one saturday months later i met mr wxxxxe and he told me the lab had not been able to figure out what he had taken out of my right nasal cavity i was young and daft then and just looked at the man and thought yip he has had one too many .

never been able to get my x-rays from that time [paid for them i own then his partner looked at me like a piece of xxxt when i asked him in the surgery that they shared not long after i heard that he had hanged himself .

shame as the guy had a nice young family /house etc i had spent many hours there working met the family and was on a first name terms with him and found him to be a a1 workman good at his job very good .

long story short when i got a computer in 2006 first thing i searched for ??? can you believe it the right nostril seems to be a common place among us nutters but the words from his mouth that day were .

THE LAB CANNOT ANALIZE IT .

i remember the words well i thought the bloke was a nutter that day i could not get away quick enough .

a bit like that day of 9-11 when the bar man said THE COOKS NOT INTO MIDDAY as i watched planes crash into towers there are somethings you remember in life a smell /a song /or a few crazy words .

funny old world eh - but not as in ha ha

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

weird the same thing happened to me as a young boy in school [11 yrs old ] a pencil had stuch into my leg and a .22 air rifle pellet had entered my body but had left a exit wound i think i pushed something through it after it happened if my memory serves me right .

at the age of 20 a dental surgeon gave me my first x-ray after a accident at my work and called me back just as i arrived home after having this done and asked me to do another x-ray and asked me if any foreign objects had entered my body my reply was as i stated a pencil and a pellet but the pellet left a exit wound ?? .

his beautiful assistant lorna who i knew [not biblacley ] was a friend of mine at the time miss perfect is my impression of her she confirmed my story that i had come awake in the middle of a procedure one saturday morning and he was standing at the foot of my chair looking at something in a pair of scissors or something that looked like them to me .

i had thought this a dream that i had but i could not get it out of my head and the first time i ever saw lorna with a drink in months later i asked her about this dream that i had or was having ??.

lorna looked at me and said that it had not been a dream that it had happened and descried it just as i remembered and as i had not told anybody about this my spidy senses were tingling .

at the time of this event i was a 20 year old running a firm of 40 + hard drinking/working scottish painters and the internet had not happened yet .

one saturday months later i met mr wxxxxe and he told me the lab had not been able to figure out what he had taken out of my right nasal cavity i was young and daft then and just looked at the man and thought yip he has had one too many .

never been able to get my x-rays from that time [paid for them i own then his partner looked at me like a piece of xxxt when i asked him in the surgery that they shared not long after i heard that he had hanged himself .

shame as the guy had a nice young family /house etc i had spent many hours there working met the family and was on a first name terms with him and found him to be a a1 workman good at his job very good .

long story short when i got a computer in 2006 first thing i searched for ??? can you believe it the right nostril seems to be a common place among us nutters but the words from his mouth that day were .

THE LAB CANNOT ANALIZE IT .

i remember the words well i thought the bloke was a nutter that day i could not get away quick enough .

a bit like that day of 9-11 when the bar man said THE COOKS NOT INTO MIDDAY as i watched planes crash into towers there are somethings you remember in life a smell /a song /or a few crazy words .

funny old world eh - but not as in ha ha ps 5 hours behind new york ?
edit on 20/11/13 by geobro because: because i can pilgrim because i can

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
i read somewhere a few months back about these 'mosquito' looking things that would land on you and bite you like a real mosquito but instead would implant you to track you, can't remember where i read about it though.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have no idea, but this is such a good question - the reason being that a current assumption about Grey aliens is that they are abducting us in an astral manner. I had a conversation about this with one of my friends, and she also asked about the implant.

It doesn't make any sense how a physical implant could show up after an astral abduction, necessarily.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

BrianFlanders

TheLieWeLive

Not an entirely unimaginable thought. That is, after all, relatively analogous to how torrents work.

Wow, that is an extremely interesting theory, they could potentially give you a shot then of liquid and it would assemble into an implant. Amazing.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

or it could be from the bite of a robot insect/controlled insect. they do that you know. they can control animals as large as deer apparently so I would assume they would be able to use tiny insects with simple nervous systems rather easily.

new topics

top topics

join