It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Americans Don't Know What Date 9/11 Took Place...Mmmmm, Answers in the Question....(Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't think this has been posted before, if it has, then my apologies...

I came across this video today which asks Americans what date 9/11 took place...

I was completely amazed at the answers that were given, especially when the answer seems to be in the question...

For those of you not too sure, the 9 stands for September, because it is the 9th month of the year and the 11 stands for the 11th day of that particular month...

Oh, and the year for those of you that don't know what year the atrocities took place was in fact 2001....

It's quite sad, but makes you chuckle to yourself of the stupidity of it all....

I am sure that they think it is called 9/11, because people were telephoning the emergency services on that particular day and that is where 9/11 comes from....

www.youtube.com...=41
edit on 2-11-2013 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2013 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It's actually rather hard to think quickly when you're stopped on the street out of the blue and have a microphone shoved in your face, but yeah, half the population of the planet has an IQ under 100 by definition. And both halves are being poisoned by fluoride, electromagnetic pollution, hydrogenated corn syrup, prions in their factory farmed meat, sixteen hours a day of brainwashing courtesy of the PTB and so much more...

You want to really have some fun, stand outside a 'born again' type church on Sunday morning with a camera crew and ask people as they come out, 'did ya hear?!? The Rapture Happened!! People all over the world have just disappeared!!! Planes falling out of the sky and everything!!!

Catch the look on their faces when they realize they weren't among the chosen. It would go viral. Just don't get sued and if anyone asks, you didn't get the idea from me...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

such vids don't mean anything - as they have to interview thousands to find a handful of idiots

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

signalfire
It's actually rather hard to think quickly when you're stopped on the street out of the blue and have a microphone shoved in your face, but yeah, half the population of the planet has an IQ under 100 by definition. And both halves are being poisoned by fluoride, electromagnetic pollution, hydrogenated corn syrup, prions in their factory farmed meat, sixteen hours a day of brainwashing courtesy of the PTB and so much more...

No, people are just ignorant stop giving them an excuse. Most folks just don't give a damn these days and believe the world is exactly as stated in their newspapar or website of choice !

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

There's a difference between an excuse and a reason. Learn it.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

signalfire
You want to really have some fun, stand outside a 'born again' type church on Sunday morning with a camera crew and ask people as they come out, 'did ya hear?!? The Rapture Happened!! People all over the world have just disappeared!!! Planes falling out of the sky and everything!!!

Catch the look on their faces when they realize they weren't among the chosen. It would go viral. Just don't get sued and if anyone asks, you didn't get the idea from me...

Somebody needs to do this. Now. Make it a huge thing, have a bunch of actors and everything and smoke and sirens in the background. I would pay to watch that.

new topics

top topics

join