It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scrapbooking program?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
So basically I am looking for a program I can make a book/scrapbook for my girlfriend for Christmas this is going to include lots of natural remedies and herbal treatments and much more organic recipes and creams/etc.

And just would like something to give it a nice artistic feel!

Thanks

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This might help you out

Digital scrapbooking software reveiw

Cody

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If you are going for free, that is something you could easily do in thegimp

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

kangajack
So basically I am looking for a program I can make a book/scrapbook for my girlfriend for Christmas this is going to include lots of natural remedies and herbal treatments and much more organic recipes and creams/etc.

And just would like something to give it a nice artistic feel!

Thanks

OHHHH I do these all the time!!

You don't need to buy any programs.

Picaboo

I have used this site for YEARS!! You can customize photo books in any way you want. They give you the templates and you pick how you want it designed or they can do the design for you.

They just added FREE shipping as part of their deal now! I use to pay for shipping so free shipping is great now! Also there are tons of coupon codes you can use as a new member when you sign up.

Use retailmenot to find coupon codes. You just have to put the code in to see if it is still valid. During the holidays they have TONS of buy one get one and so on.

There is also a site called shutterfly that i use as well. It is also a site where you can make customizable gifts like books, cards or calendars.

I use both sites. If you have any questions just message me or ask me on here and I'd be happy to help!

My husband is overseas so I make him a photo scrapbook every month of our son so he can see him as he grows. I just made him a 2014 calendar on Shutterfly too.

You can edit the pics and everything. You could spend hours on there lol I love both sites!

Another good site to get stuff is Walgreens.com. I don't use them for photo books but I have used them for collages because they have codes for free ones. I just got a free 8X10 collage of my sons first Halloween from Walgreens and all I have to do is pick it up! It was 100% free! I love it!

I consider myself practically a pro at these sites because I've used them for so many years. I am still editing my pics from Italy which was 3yrs ago BUT I want to make a photo book of my trip and I want it to be like one you'd find in a store. So it's taking me years to complete. I am practically done with the editing of the pics, the next part will be the lay out.

On both sites you pick the style of book you want and the prices vary depending on the book!

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Blah and I are down with the coupons. I just got the same free Walgreens collage. Walgreens has some GREAT deals if you go to the photo tab and click on "deals". Before that one I got an 11x14 collage for $1 too.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

ValentineWiggin

Blah and I are down with the coupons. I just got the same free Walgreens collage. Walgreens has some GREAT deals if you go to the photo tab and click on "deals". Before that one I got an 11x14 collage for $1 too.

Haha yea we have the coupon thing online DOWN to a science!!

Before I buy anything online i check that retailmenot.com lol

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thanks lots of help here,

I really want to be able to make a book, but also maybe not like this maybe just college pictures and # on a computer based program, as I find the app on picaboo hard to use

so basically i can cut them out and paste them in a book or buy a hardcover

thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

kangajack

Thanks lots of help here,

I really want to be able to make a book, but also maybe not like this maybe just college pictures and # on a computer based program, as I find the app on picaboo hard to use

so basically i can cut them out and paste them in a book or buy a hardcover

thanks

Sure no problem.

Do you have word? You could do it in word then cut/paste your pics on it once you have printed it.

Do you have a place like Michaels where you are? It's a craft store. You should check it out or maybe Barnes and Noble. They have cookbook binders that you can put your recipes in with pics. I have a couple myself.

top topics

join