Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

UFOs, who's in them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hello there ats. I come to you today with a curiosity. You see in the 90s I had an event happen to me and a friend that left me with questions and answers. For us there was no doubt that what we saw was well beyond human capabilities. My interest today however does not concern what we saw as much as who was piloting it.

You see I have been thinking about who the pilots could have been lately so I did a little googling on the subject and found pretty much nothing on it. I realize how speculative this information would be, it would just be nice to have some ideas on what people who may have some insight into this have to say.

I would love to hear peoples thoughts on any of the known craft types and who may be piloting them, but my main interest is in the solid white orbs. So if you have a story to tell and think there may be some info there regarding who may be piloting all these possible ufos out there I would love to hear it.

Just a little info on the white orbs I speak of. It was definitely a solid white, however it created a blue light at one point that illuminated at the least our entire small town. It also seemed to have some sort of red electrical type of energy it needed to discharge. I bring these up because it may have something to do with the other color orbs seen, the red bands of energy for instance may cause it to be seen as more redish then white from distance, just speculation of course.

So who's piloting what? And I'd hope we can keep this civil so people can express their thoughts on the subject.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Veritas

Pure life energy is the pilot.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

So in this situation you're saying the ship is the life form in a sense? I like the idea of this, however I wish there was more info about these life form.

From what I've read over the years it seems like the more mechanical ones might be piloted by grey types.

Cigar shape may be piloted by reptilian types.

Big cubes are piloted by borg types. Just keeping the mood light

But I don't recall anything ever being said about the orb type ufos.

Again I realize its all just your story and your opinion but id love to hear your stories.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Considering that UFOs are an as yet unknown phenomenon, it should be a matter of note to arrive at a distinction between UFOs, and all other phenomenon.

For instance, while common for many to associate UFOs with Aliens, UFOs can quite readily exist as a phenomenon without any Aliens, since, we as of yet know what the phenomenon is.

There have been reports of UFOs with no sign of Aliens, and there have been anecdotes about Alien encounter experiences without UFOs being apparent.

While according some, there's a connection, Alien contact experiences have been replicated in the lab, and can be argued to be primarily a result of internally subjective psychological phenomenon.
This may not be the case for all instances, but, the fact remains that Alien contact experiences can exist sans UFOs.

We thus have a distinction to draw between UFOs and Aliens as entirely separate phenomenon.
There may very well be no one, and/or nothing 'piloting' UFOs.
UFOs, where they are not misidentified terrestrial black projects and other mistaken identities, could very well be the result of unknown natural phenomenon.

Whatever the case, it's still a matter of debate as to what the phenomenon IS, so, making any assertion otherwise is entirely within the venue of unverifiable and even wild speculation.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I've lived a couple of bizarre events related to UFOs but only one really sticked with me:

One night I was walking with my ex-girlfriend the same street I pass everyday of my life, when suddenly for no specific reason I decided to look right above my head at the level of treestop. That's when I saw a mysterious white orb travelling from west to east, the size of a bird. I just had the time to realize it that it was gone, no need to say my GF didn't react much about what I said after seing it.

It really seemed to me like something I had never seen before, and the way I observed it... perfect timing.

Should I add that my mother experienced something even strangier, at our hotel in the woods. White orb again, but seemed very big (according to her) just like the size of a football ball.
edit on 2-11-2013 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Little Green Men??

Something to the little green man thing...

Artificial intelligence drone would be best protocol unless mission demands personnel.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhiteWe thus have a distinction to draw between UFOs and Aliens as entirely separate phenomenon.
There may very well be no one, and/or nothing 'piloting' UFOs.
UFOs, where they are not misidentified terrestrial black projects and other mistaken identities, could very well be the result of unknown natural phenomenon.

Whatever the case, it's still a matter of debate as to what the phenomenon IS, so, making any assertion otherwise is entirely within the venue of unverifiable and even wild speculation.

This is exactly why I wanted to post this. I follow many forms of phenomenon as I enjoy contemplating what may be. I realize that there are many possible explanations and as I said I do realize it's all speculation but that's why I want to hear peoples stories, sometimes details stick out to me in certain stories and it helps connect the dots if you will.

May I ask what your opinion would be on the white orbs types? I realize you probably haven't seen one of your own but you probably have an opinion of what it may be. I'd love to hear your thoughts whatever they may be.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

Your story has some similarities to mine for sure. My friend and I just happened to look up at the same time and saw the object. It was stationary for a couple seconds then shot off at insane speeds leaving a large white tail that didn't follow for what seemed like another second, the enterprise entering warp speed look. The orb we saw however was very large. It was close to the ground, 100 feet give or take. From that distance it was at least double the size of a big full moon in the sky for a reference.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

While according some, there's a connection, Alien contact experiences have been replicated in the lab, and can be argued to be primarily a result of internally subjective psychological phenomenon.
This may not be the case for all instances, but, the fact remains that Alien contact experiences can exist sans UFOs.

Lab experiments with consciousness are not objective because spirits/aliens can exploit them to serve their own agendas - they can influence the results of these experiments to control what people believe.

OP - Kenneth Arnold said that he had the impression that ufos were conscious of him (he had more sightings after his first famous one)
edit on 2-11-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-11-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

May I ask what your opinion would be on the white orbs types? I realize you probably haven't seen one of your own but you probably have an opinion of what it may be. I'd love to hear your thoughts whatever they may be.

Atmospheric phenomena. There's a lot we still are learning about our atmosphere and its interaction with the near-Earth environment.

ie:

Sprites:
en.wikipedia.org...(lightning)

Ball lightning:
en.wikipedia.org...

Also stuff like Phosphenes which trigger the brain to think it sees light:
en.wikipedia.org...

There's a logical leap too many make between UFO and "alien spaceship" particularly when it comes to non-structured, nebulous things like "orbs".
edit on 2-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Hello,

It may be the case that UFO's don't have a pilot on board, maybe they are like drones and remotely piloted from somewhere or some time that we can't perceive.

Just eyes and ears as it were. Some of the erratic movements would indicate a remote element maybe?

I think they are everywhere, and we can't see most of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I believe the some are Merkaba's where the craft is in fact a being that through meditation has turned him/herself(/or even "itself") into pure energy, thus enabling that person to traverse the universe without the limitations posed by the physical universe. In fact, the ancient sanskrit scripts talk of two types of ET's; one that needed physical crafts to travel between the starts and one that could travel just with using the force of their minds(force of will).
edit on 2-11-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There may be no pilot inside the orbs. You hear so many ideas, they are the spirits, so no pilot, or they are the compressed spaceships when in our Earth environment, heard that somewhere so maybe they are piloted by beings. In some ways the orbs (not talking about those ghost/bubble orbs) may just be probes sent down by a mothership - this is what I believe they are or lean towards, even the woodcut from Nuremburg has the orbs being sent in to battle from tubes/motherships. They are definitely connected to large ships but it's all guesswork really on what's in them, probably beyond our understanding. There's nothing visible when you look at them (basketball type), like no window with a tiny creature staring at you. There are different sized orbs too, the golf ball type - is that a different ship/probe from basketball size? Different pilots, if they actually have pilots which I don't think they do. Ufo orbs are weird for sure - but piloted? I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

It is most likely that there is no pilot at all. The craft is the "being" , as already suggested by some posters.

The concept of a "metal" craft piloted by an alien derives from our own experience. Our scientific world tells us that we need a vehicle to travel (bicycle, motor car, ariplane, etc). We therefore assume that Mr or Ms Alien also need a vehicle.

Our education which only feeds our scientific mind never covers other possibilities. Sadly, this is why we cannot take our partner and kids around the galaxy in the weekend.

The Moon and Mars are much closer than we think and can be travelled to at no cost. The only danger is that madness can ensue , especially for the unprepared.

Some people have this obsession with disclosure and alien encounter. I believe that mass encounters will mean the end of the world as we know it. It is just as well that "aliens" have generally remained elusive . It is better that way as I do not think that the two worlds can live side by side. All that would happen is that the layers of "reality" would simply dissipate and leave us in a world without Time and Space - something that most of us are not prepared for.

edit on 2-11-2013 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I've always been fascinated by a concept, that perhaps organic
beings such as ourselves (lets leave the spirituality out of this
for the sake of discussion) are an extreme rarity, and that in
fact most sentient alien spaces are some form of 'energy
creature'.

This would be one explanation to the Fermi Paradox I've never
heard proposed.

en.wikipedia.org...

If most of the aliens in the universe are 'energy beings', then
'energy beings' presumably don't build radio towers; don't
leave industrial pollutants in their atmospheres; don't
build Dyson Spheres and all the other things that modern
scientists for, to search for ET life.

This proposal would also explain much of the inexplicable
UFO behavior.

It might also be a humorous response to the railings about
the impossibility of life 'just happening' on Earth. Maybe
organic life HAS only happened once.. but the universe
is FULL of non-material forms of life..

LOL

Yah I know about amino acids forming in galactic dust
clouds.. so perhaps physical life is everywhere... but
we can't assume that... energy beings everywhere
would also fulfill the drake equation of the Fermi
Paradox.

KPB

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
From what I have seen, people I would like to talk with. Since there is no telling where we are in the scope of time, almost any lifeform is imagineable. From high energy(multi frequency) to engineered perfect entities, these beings have seen and done things that our most prized writers only dream. From their perspective is what should be realized and this would vary depending how advanced and protected. I am a firm believer in advanced races and see this for what I think is too much evidence to not be so. I, for one look forward to disclosure as it has to be better than the morons running things on this rock...Conclusion, Harrison Ford...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I don't know who/what are flying the orbs, but our own flesh-n-blood pilots have been flying classic saucer craft since the 1960's, at least.

If I told you how I know, I'd have to kill you. :-)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I agree with the other posters who say they aren't manned at all. They are some type of probe most likely continuously reporting back to whomever made them or a central mainframe somewhere.

Unless they can control space time there is no way it is a living being piloting them.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I've seen a brightly reflective metallic spheroid UFO myself once. You can only take my word for it, and if I took a picture it probably wouldn't be that convincing anyways. (A shiny ball is way too easy to do with CGI as it is. Typical "noob stuff".) Based on the height that I could percieve (slightly lower than what civil aviation aircraft fly going to or from a nearby airport), I'd say it was the size of a beach ball. (Maybe 2-3ft in diameter.) Hard to spot and I wouldn't have seen it if I weren't watching the hawks circle that day. If it weren't for the fact it was going in a perfectly straight line at a constant speed against the prevailing wind I would have easily dismissed it as being one of those metallic foil party balloons.

No idea if it's ours or not, but something that size is most likely a drone. (The way that thing flew, I wouldn't mind having one myself. Seemed like a perfectly stable platform for observation.) And no way to tell if it's remote controlled or has some kind of onboard AI.

But seeing something like that go by while doing some backyard bird watching is one of those, "The the ...?"
moments. Not much of a UFO story, and if I had footage it'd probably be considered "lame" anyways, but it's something. Actually seeing some every so many years is the only reason why I'm still curious about UFOs, despite being sceptical about the 99% of the stuff presented on the topic.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

pauljs75
I'd say it was the size of a beach ball. (Maybe 2-3ft in diameter.)

This observation about the most usual size for 'flying saucers' has
always made me smile and laugh hysterically.

I guess most aliens are 1/2 inch tall and they are visiting the
planet of the giants! (us).

Maybe this is why they don't land on the whitehouse lawn.. they are
afraid of getting wiped out by lawn sprinklers, or accidentally eaten
by a small dog.

Or yes, they are remote, un-manned probes.

Or energy beings taking the shape of a metallic object.

Or military hardware of some sort.

but the tiny alien notion makes me go wiggy happy with laughter.

KPB

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join