It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Adonai Conspiracy. One God to Rule Them All.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

It just so happens that thought says life is happening to you when really life (what you are/what this is) is happening.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

AsherahoftheSea
Edit: You can maybe argue that to experience paradise in Hell is to allow yourself to fall into the sway of corruption and become demonic so that you might enjoy the satisfaction of preying on others. Trust me, there are beings out there that experience EXTREME satisfaction for harming others. It is practically what they live for. Thereby, you have gotten with the program and no longer experience misery, because it is bliss to cause harm and not be the one receiving it. Or perhaps program yourself that you like having damage inflicted upon you. But you toss away morality and integrity entirely and become something that only lives to satisfy itself.
edit on 3-11-2013 by AsherahoftheSea because: (no reason given)

So now thought says that I am a demon causing harm - ok. Is that thought believed?

You misunderstand there is no 'me' to satisfy anymore - only a 'me' needs to be satisfied because it is not fulfilled, it is looking, hunting for more.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

It's simultaneous. Both at the same time.

The amazing thing that would break your head to see is when you get a glimpse into hyperdimensionality and see every moment, past, present, and future, as well as every possible moment in every possible universe happen all in the same instance.

Does that mean the future is pre-determined? Maybe. But I chose to fight and change things if I can.

I really do not want to argue with you. You have pretty much given up IMO. You let the current pull you as a lifeless object caught in its grip.

This universe is not a thing I want to be "one" with.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

AsherahoftheSea
But I chose to fight and change things if I can.
This universe is not a thing I want to be "one" with.

Then conflict is what is happening.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You seem to believe conflict = bad, peace = good.

A country or state might seem utterly at peace, but underneath it all is but a nation controlled by one with a drove of mind-controlled slaves attached to it.

Conflict often shapes us into something stronger, and I'd rather be conflicted over the state of the universe and where it seems to be heading than at peace with it.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

AsherahoftheSea
Conflict often shapes us into something stronger, and I'd rather be conflicted over the state of the universe and where it seems to be heading than at peace with it.

The fear is not where the universe is heading - the fear is where are you heading - it is your existence you fear losing.

It is the feeling that you can cease to exist that has you scared - all individuals know that 'things' come to an end.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

AsherahoftheSea
A country or state might seem utterly at peace, but underneath it all is but a nation controlled by one with a drove of mind-controlled slaves attached to it.

It is not about peace for a country - it is a peace that surpasses all understanding which is ever present - no more seeking away out of hell because hell has gone and heaven has appeared. It is only the thoughts about the universe which make it appear hell in the first place.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

What I feel is not fear. And certainly not fear of cessation. There is more to fear if there is something after life, regardless as to whether it is heaven, hell, or reincarnation.

If you cease to exist there will be nothing left to experience, therefore, nothing to fear cause you will be able to feel nothing.

But it doesn't mean I wish to succumb to it. I am a fighter. We all like to exist, no matter how hellacious it can be sometimes.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

AsherahoftheSea

What I feel is not fear. And certainly not fear of cessation. There is more to fear if there is something after life, regardless as to whether it is heaven, hell, or reincarnation.
Life is full of fear until it is seen to be all love. Life is eternal - so it will be a fearful existence or a loving one.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I am done with this. I know it will go nowhere.

All love my ass.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

AsherahoftheSea

There is nowhere to go.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

AsherahoftheSea

All love my ass.

You are trapped by the problem of evil. It's the hardest
problem of all for a caring person. Took me 50 years
to resolve.

On the other hand, say an Advaitist avoids the problem
of evil by hiding in the void. I have various friends who
do this; they aren't worth tits on a boar hog to anyone;
but they have their 'peace' (the final delusion) because
they refuse to take the final step.

KPB

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

AsherahoftheSea

All love my ass.

You are trapped by the problem of evil. It's the hardest
problem of all for a caring person. Took me 50 years
to resolve.

On the other hand, say an Advaitist avoids the problem
of evil by hiding in the void. I have various friends who
do this; they aren't worth tits on a boar hog to anyone;
but they have their 'peace' (the final delusion) because
they refuse to take the final step.

KPB

How is it possible to hide in the void? Who would be hiding?
'Advaita' means not two - there cannot be someone hiding in the void - can there?

What is considered the 'final step' that 'your friends' have not taken?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Isaiah 14:12

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Jesus = Morning Star
Lucifer = son of the morning star

Lucifer WAS a light bearer who fell and is no longer a light bearer, but he'll never admit that to you.

edit on 3-11-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Starred and flagged.

Great post! However, it doesn't stop there. The rabbit hole goes deeper and the story gets more twisted when you enter into the realm of the two Christs, or the two Christ consciousnesses.

Now this may be the story of Christ vs the Antichrist, but who knows?

In my experiences, I have seen two Christs. They both appear very similar in nature, as they both teach benevolence and love. However, just like freemasonry and mormonism, when you tear apart the layers of the two, one changes its message as you get closer the the center. This one shouts love from the rooftops and whispers hatred in your ear. He doesn't wait for you to find him, he actively seeks out people to do his bidding. As you get closer to him, you build a stronger relationship with the bible. He never speaks, but sends you a "message" from the bible ... and should you ever leave him, he will harass you endlessly until you come back to him. I have had numerous spiritual "attacks" since leaving Christianity, and I don't see that as coincidence.

The other Christ is more patient. It waits for you to find it, deep within yourself. This one emanates love and compassion and never speaks a word against it. As you get closer to this Christ consciousness, it gets closer to you ... and you begin to take on this consciousness.

None of this is based on anything more than personal observation and the spirits that I have encountered while in Christian churches.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The "EL"ites worship EL, satan/Saturn/Shaytan/BAAL/Moloch/ENKI/Zeus/Lucifer/Adonay etc all the same. Jesus/Christ is the Harvest God worshiped by the ancients, the VESICA PISCES or the different equinoxes. Different seasons determined by the 12 apostles or the 12 houses of the zodiac/12 tribes of Israel. Separate each of the four seasons and you get the cross symbolism. Why do you Christians use this cross when you know it stemmed from Egypt? are you more comfortable living a lie?

Does this mean we are "Gods"? no, just means religion stems from ancient paganism. The Apex Bull symbolism is everywhere, but a majority of people here still believe in the Christ fairy tale. You are responsible for adding the fuel to the fire!

So do you worship the sun or the moon? SOL or MON? (SOL-O-MON)

en.wikipedia.org...:Fotothek_df_tg_0007129_Theosophie_%5E_Alchemie.jpg

I find it ridiculous at times how people come out with the strangest theories on Christ's story. The only way to uncover the truth is to go back to the source. Of course all of this knowledge is only given to those in the highest orders. Believe the lies and stop complaining about your life, or face the facts and understand that the world is a sick place because of US, and not the Elite. We put them there, we give them power, your religion gives them power.
edit on 3-11-2013 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Alot of answers here:

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

The scriptures that aren't codes and astrology and some mesopatamia type occult practices, the ones pertaining to growth are inner journeys, and there is no outer meant to be there. Its not an outer thing. Never was.

Of course this changes God enormously. Ex. Paul tells us baptism is Moses and the Red Sea. Moses tells the people, Man of Peace, Be still and know God. ie. meditation. Now under the hood we get this: red sea, anger and lower primitive mind impulses. Youthful vigorous young people who often give into their reactions and urges, even violent ones. But all people in general. The army pursuing is the assault of your impulses and urges to react poorly, or without free will, in the moment conscious control of the body. The body is the beast, the animal state and we're to strive to reach Higher Mind and Free Will, not be blown in the wind by impulses, sexual or anger, or greed even, judgments, its different for everyone. Thats that army though.

So, how to gain mastery, have faith in Goodness and choose seek Peace, and Be Still (meditate) and know God/Goodness/Source/Higher Self.....

Now in the real gnostic it was written, God is Goodness and guides you to overcome, you are the sinner, you are the one holding in the wars and troubles of the world, but God/Goodness/Source doesnt forsake you, for the school is about you!!!! you are being helped. Everyone who seeks finds.

Lets look at the story in the fundamental outer wrapper.

God leads a band of people out of egypt (egypt is ego, so this is actually symbolic for those who have overcome their ego's and are ready to reach Higher Mind and Peace/Love). But in the literal story. God leads them out of Egypt, and later helps them murder many cities and steal all the family homes there, killing even the young infants....

He parts the red sea and walks them through and then drowns the pharoahs army that pursues, just young men following orders or they die, like our own armies.

Becaues God is a SMITER. And not Love but very harsh. Is that God?

Or is that SATURN?

It seems Rome had a trap in mind, lead people in with Love and then alter their ideas of Love to its opposite and run the war planet to keep people in fear and truama and slaves to the material realm under their thumbs, laying seige to passing the tests, progressing in love and soul, and basically the Ascension of Is ra el.

The short answer is this, for the humble of heart, striving to win over their ego and body suit, and even the world's programming, Baptism in Spirit means Meditation, and Seeking Within, connecting to source.

In order to truly awaken, one unites Mom/Dad, inner and outer, as said in the gospel of Thomas, the 2 hemispheres, the conscious and subconscious, for the subconscious interfaces, like Sophia the tree of life, with your body, and accomplishes healings, and also with Spirit/Source/Higher Self/God and/or the Universal Source and Force. I am choosing interfaith general ideas, for am not exclusive of people. I myself say, Higher Self and Good Family and Highest Source of Good and Love in existence and Consciousness.

So its your subconscious that co-creates and it deals in the Now, not I wish to be healed, but you have to believe and see yourself healed now, already and give thanks.

We meditate to unite, to overcome, to seek, that is baptism.

edit on 3-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

DeadSnow
I find it ridiculous at times how people come out with the strangest theories on Christ's story. The only way to uncover the truth is to go back to the source.

Where is the source? Does thought say it was back in time?

The source of you is the source of all that is - know thyself.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

On waking - it is found that the perceiver and the perceived are one.
The dreamer and the dream are not separate.
Rest and motion together as one.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The only way to understand the truth is to go beyond the fairy tale and ask Source within to guide you to the inner hidden candy within. The true metaphoric meaning. You seek and ask. Often do outside, the box you're in blocks some inspiration. Do it nature and ask away. Be suprised, be very surprised when answers come and you didn't realize this world around you isn't all that material and concrete, but isntead is surprisingly flexible and you get these answers somewhat quickly.

If not then give some gifts to others, giving always unblocks. And listen to theta. And then keep at it.
Some are very left hemisphered and need extra work.

Paint, get out the watercolors and play around with some colors.

And seek within again.

The outer wrapping is not a truth its a trap.

You should be able to understand you're about to take an inner journey from Genesis on, ie. genesis 32 30, where Jacob assures us he met God in his penial.

And then pick up the cross and follow Christ, and become as nutty as the rest of those who don't fit into the programmed group of slaves, who see. But its about awareness, waking people up. So don't worry, fitting in is overrated.
edit on 3-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join