It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Adonai Conspiracy. One God to Rule Them All.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Most of what I am about to say comes from personal experience. I am still seeking answers, and know I may not be correct, and I have a lot of reading to do so that I might better know all manifestations of this abomination, Yweh, Adonai, Allah, the One God who would rule us all.

Some of you speculate and wonder as to who this god is. "How can he be good," you ask, "if he performs such terrible deeds in all his manifestations?" If you really read the Bible, and I am sure the other books from the myriad of off-shoots of his creation, you can see the better things done are not by he, but by Christ.

I have been through a journey. I real painstaking journey.

It began in 2006, when I broke into a center of consciousness I call the "Archive." There I was accosted and attacked by a malignant being, and rescued by another. The vision perked my interest and I started digging for more answers.

Throughout the years that have followed, I have undergone many battles with spiritual entities. During my trials I came to understand that the Hebrew God is nothing more than Satan himself using a mask of benevolence to hide his true nature.

His assaults have been very clever indeed. So much confusion. So many concepts mixed up here and there on so many fronts, impeding enlightenment, dividing AS he multiplies. Darkening and mixing up beings of enlightenment and saving grace so they are mixed with him, so as to reduce their power and tie them to him.

One front is the mixing of Christ to say he and they are one and the same. The other is mixing up the idea of Lucifer so that it too is mixed up with him as the Satanic side of himself. The real combination is Luicfer-Christ, not Lucifer-Satan, in my opinion. The "Light-Bearer," Enlightener of Mankind, champion of grace. The serpent who risked all to guide humanity to knowledge against the wishes of a god who commands ignorance, punishes the Truth-seekers, and claims the only Truth is his Word and no other.

"Nothing is higher than the Truth!" I have said to him.

"I AM that nothing!" he would say.

A great liar is one who can convince you that his every word is Truth, but when you probe the words he speaks, I see lies. I see malevolence. I see evil.

Only a malevolent god would have something to gain by giving the first command to Adam and Eve to be as ignorant children and never partake of knowledge. Evil needs secrecy. If Adam and Eve did not know what was good or evil, how would they know if they were serving a god of good or evil? A good god would not need to hide such things. A malevolent god would.

You can see how he multiplies as he divides as his religions keep fracturing and forming more and more little factions, each one all worshiping the same god, yet bickering among each other and sometimes inflicting damage on each other in his name. And I mean, ALL manifestations of his religion. Anything related the the Hebrew God, including Christianity, Islam, and Mormonism among many. Though people might think otherwise the truly Satanic is also of him, in my opinion. People are deceived they are worshiping Lucifer when they are only serving Adonai in his darkest essence.

Strip away the darkness -- cut Satan out of Lucifer. Cut Adonai out of Christ. "Let your light so shine before the world." Be a bearer of light. A Lucifer of the real meaning of what Lucifer means!

Remember, all spiritual beings, including gods are beings of great deceptive power and are often shrouded in mystery. Even I might be deceived, I fully admit, but these are my conclusions for the time being.

In Revelation, is not Christ himself called the "Morning Star?" Is not at the same time, Lucifer? It's Lucifer-Christ. Not Lucifer-Satan.

There is, in my opinion, real spiritual warfare going on in this world from what I have experienced. It comes from all fronts for me. Those who believe this God is good, and from those who think they are Luciferian, but serve evil. Even from pagans and other various religions. It seems no one is really on my side.

If the Illuminati exists and they claim they serve Lucifer, they too are either deceived by Adonai, or they know full well whom they serve and the very skillful tactics they have employed to disempower the true champion of humanity in the ways they have. I try to connect to Christ in his truest essence and for now, the turmoil of spiritual things I have endured has subsided, though my life is still suffering in physicality.

In some ways this battle feels like the fight between two or more life-streams, as you might call it. I think a game called Final Fantasy in some of their versions depicts it well: Tera against Gaia. Adonai against Asherah, his former wife. The Terans are the terrorist souls, the tares in the wheat Christ speaks of. I know it sounds a bit punny, but I think those words are used and sound similar for a reason today.

I believe many of us have undergone a lot of programming in our lives that have left us in this state. How this occultistic programming is maintained is through a hypothetical "biochemical network" that connects all life on this planet through the genetic matrix. Through the use of symbolism and occultistic ritual, control of subjects can be maintained. I wasn't sure until I saw a book on the internet on how it was acheived and knew there was truth to the claims. (The site is here BTW.)

I used to say when I was young I wouldn't live past 30. In this book it says that programmed individuals are often killed off or "triggered" to self-terminate by 30, being called "getting off the Freedom Train."

I think by learning of the language of the subconscious, the symbolism, in which the perpetrators of these heinous acts often recode and change all the time, one might eventually come to deprogram themselves, and if they figure out other things, also deprogram others...

Adonai wishes to keep us slaves, to not question him, and to rule us all through deception. I even pass this warning along to anyone who might be watching involved in things they think are devoted to Lucifer. Be wary of the one you call "Master," for you might be actually fighting for something you are unaware of who and what he really is... but then again, you might be fully aware...

"In the end, it is they who have performed atrocity in full knowledge who are the realest sinners of them all." -Lucifer, channeling session.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Yahweh is a name meaning "he who is" , his other name is ehyeh ("I am").

Yahweh admits that he gave his name as "I am" so that they won't call him by his REAL name which is "El Shaddai" meaning "The Destroyer"

EL = God
SHADDAI = of destruction, from the root word shadad.

I know someone will probably try to debunk this though because this devil loves confusion.
edit on 2-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I didn't know that's what El Shaddai meant. I used to joke and say that name sounds like "or else you'll die" to me. Lol. I am weird like that.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Well be ready for the can of worms you just opened.... I do like your post it has some intriguing things to think about... I.m unclear on your post about Lucifer Christ connection because honestly if you have not read any of the Gnostic books you should check them out... honestly Christ was one enlightened dude.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Speaking of deceptive - The most simple translation is ’God’ (’el’) & the All-Mighty One (’shadday’)

There are many possible translations though & the true meaning is obscure but I have never seen anybody try to say it translated to "destroyer" so I'm not sure where you're getting that crap from...

El Shadday: It's meanings & implications

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

en.wikipedia.org...

Not hard to find...really right there on wiki

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Look at it this way.

Its the Alien that can kick all the other aliens arses...

Thus giving him the title Supreme Elite Alien Being...

They fight over this title apparently...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I have read the Gnostic Bible and The Laughing Christ. I do need to do more reading.

I do have a lot of personal experience I am drawing on for this. Lucifer, the meaning of it is "Light-Bearer," and if you do perform some research on the internet, there are a lot of people who are coming to similar conclusions, but still have some trouble separating out the Satanic from it.

I first suspected these things and started looking for answers. If you look at it in a different perspective than what we have been told about this being you can start to see where his story is kinda like Prometheus who stole fire from the gods (fire being "enlightenment" or wisdom) and gifted it to mankind and was punished for defying the proclaimed order of things.

This means Christ is in opposition to the tyrannical old king, so to speak, who refuses to step aside for a new ruler and betterment and progression to occur.

I describe one of my visions in a chapter of a book I want to finish some day. This is the first chapter. The Wayward Redemption

In the end you have to ask yourself if you own fortune and being granted a place in Heaven is more important than doing what is right, and regardless as to whether it is right thing, risking being damned for it, instead of rewarded. Is the right thing more important than preservation of the self that comes often at the price of degrading one's integrity.

Good does not always win over evil. Evil is pervasive and will resort to every and any tactic to win.
Also, history is written and often rewritten by the victors and the survivors. Everything we know might be a lie.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

If YHWH = satan, why oh why did satan get his mud monkey elitists to make such a screw up when converting scripture to the Bible ? There are so many mistakes.

Why does satan's goons ignore the Book of Enoch when his goons obviously wrote it ?

Talk about treachery, satan scalar weapons his own allies (the fallen watchers) when he flooded the city of Atlantis without even notifying them.

If YHWH = satan then satan has programmed himself with his own words to fulfill the FALSE Rapture where he will remove all of his nephilim to safety and blast this world back to the stone age.

Satan has to take all good spirits (followers of Jesus) to Heaven and everyone else is screwed to hell.

So which ever way you look at it, the Georgia Stones will soon become reality where the world population will be reduced to 500 million.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Oh excuse me...I forgot that the online parking space known as wiki, editable by anyone with an opinion, is the ultimate source in accurate knowledge...

I'd be more inclined to believe that destroyer has a root which is probably based on the word for strength/strong than that the word for destroyer itself is a root...

There may be a connecting branch on that linguistic tree but it's the 1st time I ever heard about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

This being I call Adonai cares nothing of his followers. He'd destroy them all in a heartbeat if he thought he had something to gain from it. He does offer protection and power to them until it is no longer convenient for him and then takes it away. "The Lord giveth and taketh away," they say.

As for Revelation, to me it is nothing more than a self-destruct script to trigger destructive behavior through it's use of symbolism. In some ways, reading it is like reading a Cthulu book in a Cthulu campaign, causing insanity. Don't embrace it - defy it.

It makes us think the better day will be when heaven comes down from the skies on a silver platter and thus waste our days dreaming of that tomorrow and not work to build a better future for ourselves, for one.

Yes, I admit there are mistakes in the Bible, but it is a pretty damn good work of psychological and spiritual warfare nonetheless in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I have investigated the light bringer several times most recently after watching an episode of a secret society that built around this light bringer... I can't think of the tv name but it's real popular on the history channel. The ppl who built this guy..en.wikipedia.org...(New_York_City)

And it was very interesting ... that's what I think of now when I think light bringer or Lucifer... I actually don't believe in heaven I believe in reincarnation and different levels of consciousness.@@:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Satan is the Serpent.... The Old Dragon!!

Saturn

Shaytan

maybe, Shamash.

edit on 2-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Yes, I believe in reincarnation too, but I extend that to reincarnation into dimensions of higher or lower frequency, however, Adonai and other beings create what I call "false Heavens," where at first you will be enamored and enthralled by it all, but if you probe deeper, you can see what a hell it really is behind its beauty. Some say, "As above, so below." As long as there is a Hell (if there is) there can be no true Heaven. The problems of below are reflected above, and in my opinion, you'll find more angels suffering in Hell as you will find angelic demons in heaven.

Be wary of all things beautiful or promising. They often are masks of deception for something evil.

Also, don't buy into that "meek inherit the earth" crap. Yes, it's good to know when to not cause harm, but this phrase is craftily put together. Our primal selves, territorial and very selfish, think: "I will get it all if I am but meek," so people are not meek because it is right to be meek, but because of the promised reward. Same goes for promises of Heaven. However, the reality of the world is not that the meek inherit anything. It is meant to make you more a slave, really. Wisdom first, then knowledge, then power. Wisdom to first know how the power should be used to benefit the whole, including yourself. Otherwise you become a parasite, and if parasites are not cut out, everything, including that parasite perishes. True symbiotic relationships are the key the eternal life, in my opinion. Working together.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Hmm you are one interesting dude.. what about its easier to go through an eye of a needle than to enter the kingdom of heaven... ???? and yes I too believe in different levels. Jesus taught this as well as Buddha. I am interested in talking about your visit to the akashic records. You can pm me.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

"The Lord giveth and taketh away," they say.

The Lord certainly does breath life into every body when it is created in the womb. The 'taketh away' occurs when a person transgresses away from the Lord and Ex 32:33 becomes reality where the person's name is erased from the Book of Life.

Everyone has a choice.

It makes us think the better day will be when heaven comes down from the skies on a silver platter and thus waste our days dreaming of that tomorrow and not work to build a better future for ourselves, for one.

But lucifer has to fulfill this (Judgment Day) event as he told his goons to write it.
edit on 2-11-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Rapha
But lucifer has to fulfill this event as he told his goons to write it.

So now you are suddenly attributing the creation of the Book of Revelation to Lucifer?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Revelations = Asteroids, Earthquakes, Alien Invasions, New Earth and New Heaven....

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

AsherahoftheSea
So now you are suddenly attributing the creation of the Book of Revelation to Lucifer?

Lol.

i am just saying what people want me to say. You state Jesus = Lucifer, so i just simply tagged along for a laugh.

If only you knew what a slippery slope you are on right now and the demons are cackling in joy right next to you.

Like i originally said, which ever way you look at the situation, the Book of Revelation will happen and absolutely nothing is going to stop it.

Amazing events are happening now and its all written in the Bible.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Those words I think are true to him, in my opinion. The rich have a nasty habit of becoming elitists. It is their greed and gluttony that is killing this world.

I have noticed that there are things that seem true to this being in the Bible and then there are things that follow that are not. Like in one chapter (okay I am not so well-versed in the Bible to quote the chapter and verse) where Jesus says "Think not about the morrow," and then a few verses or chapters later starts going on about the "end times."

So which one is it? Do you not worry about tomorrow in order to focus more on what you can do today or focus on the future that is said to come?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join