It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are we looking at in this video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
First, go watch the video www.youtube.com...

Watch closely at 33 seconds in for what I am talking about.

It's from the scene of the LAX shooting today.

What was that? Is that a person or a dummy?

I can look at it one time and say, yeah that is somebody dead or unconscious with their head back limp on the chair.

Then I can look at it again and wonder why the skin is so much lighter almost and it just does not look to me as .... real.

It probably is a person but , does that not look strange to anyone else for any reason?
edit on 1-11-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

It certainly looks like a person. Very pale. Could be the result of hypovolemic shock (great loss of blood) as this will cause the body to lose its pink hue.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

That dudes dead.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Definitely looks like a drill mannequin.

Too obvious.

and there was another odd thing...

the 'shooter's' last name is Ciancia.

and there were some Urban Shield drills happening this week too.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Does seem strange, but impossible to tell. Why not drive the ambulance closer? That was a long way to wheel a guy.

I think its a person, not a drill, personally. You can see what appears to be a chest wound in the form of a dark/bloody spot on the shirt.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
it looks like a real person to me. You can see his arm moving a bit more as he is pushed along. A bit more than I think a training dummies would.

But my question is....couldn't they have pulled the ambulance up to him rather than make those guys push him in the wheelchair?

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I see what you mean. It almost looks fake. The skin is too pale compared to the rescuers and the legs almost seem to be tied in place. I can almost see a huge mustache compared to a little head. This does look bizzare. False flag conspiracy...here we go!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

intrptr

That dudes dead.

That may be the case but that leads me to my next question...

Why are they so quickly removing a dead body from the crime scene? I have seen a body laying for upwards of 3 hours at a crime scene before.

Every time I look at this video with fresh eyes it just looks more wrong to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
the image is so blurred, even the guy pushing the wheelchair looks odd from the clip, round brown head with a round ball for a nose

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Kratos40

I see what you mean. It almost looks fake. The skin is too pale compared to the rescuers and the legs almost seem to be tied in place. I can almost see a huge mustache compared to a little head. This does look bizzare. False flag conspiracy...here we go!!!

O K, since you brought it up about this being a false flag, I thought you might give us your take on this:

www.facebook.com...
fbid=596594187068417&set=p.596594187068417&type=1

It seems they had a drill a few days ago about this same event happening.
I would like to learn more about the timing myself.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Its probably a dead person. Most people don't want to believe they are seeing a dead person, but there you go.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Omg, that "guy" really does look fake.

I really don't think that they're trying anymore.

s&f
edit on 2-11-2013 by Quyll because: s&f

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Why are they so quickly removing a dead body from the crime scene? I have seen a body laying for upwards of 3 hours at a crime scene before.

What it looks like is they are indeed hastily evacuating this man. If you question why, its because he is in bad shape. It appears he has bled out. But the responders don't know if he is too far gone yet so they are hurrying. Put yourself in their position. That guy has been laying on the floor in the airport while they watched him die. Now they finally get the all clear to retrieve his body and the nearest thing to do this is a wheel chair (they have those in airports).

So they scoop him up and push him outside looking for transport. We all saw that. I bet they wished we hadn't. That is the TSA guy that died right? They thought he was savable.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
How to make a conspiracy:

Take the worst video quality you can, and then claim that because it is not clear it is therefore not a person.

Whatever you do, DO NOT link to any high quality video like this one at 4:00 that clearly shows a person.....

top topics

join