It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Certain Event Preceded by a Similar Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Note: Nobody placed this thread here for me; I placed it here myself. This is pure speculation fueled by my intense news-watching.

Does anybody feel it strange when a certain event is preceded by a strangely similar event? The current news happening here in the U.S. is the shooting of the TSA worker at LAX (Los Angeles Int'l. Airport). This event was preceded by a bomb that was detonated in the exact same airport about a month or so ago.

Is this weird synchronicity, or is my mind playing tricks on me? Obviously the two people were not connected. I doubt they were both from Al Qaeda...

And this is just one of a string of similar events that I've been noticing for at least the past year now. I realize that the human mind has a propensity to see patterns in everything, but I would argue that some of these things that occur are statistically very unlikely to occur at the very least.

So what's going on? Is there somebody in a deep dark basement underneath the Pentagon taking part in some sort of Satanic ritual, and therefore engineering these events?
Michael Aquino posts here on ATS, maybe we can ask him. Hahaha.

So what do you think? You may also post strangely suspicious synchronous events that you may be aware of. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Or, you know a large landmark highly trafficked that happens to be a high value security target, is bound to have its incidents...

At one of the busiest airports in the country at that.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

I think it was more of a cover to not talk about Israel bombing a target in Syria. Hey it's Friday! Come Monday, we will all still be fighting over the ACA and all will be forgotten......

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

You're right about LAX being a very busy airport (I believe that this has to do with ley lines). I'm not sure if you're arguing the pro or the con, though. Are you for or against this idea?

edit on bFri, 01 Nov 2013 19:56:05 -0500pm304America/Chicago11pmFriday01America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Good point. Whatever you believe about politics, I feel that this president is the most overtly "Ops" president.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have been looking for patterns for about 5 years ....I have noticed that the first day of the month is
often a day when people go postal....This might be due to the rent coming due & the shooter hasn't got the rent money.....

Another pattern I have noticed is that about 75% of nut case shooters have what I call Swamp last names....
IE>> the meaning of their last name means dweller in or near a swamp, moor, wasteland....or in a forest ,or on barren or uncultivated land.....
My original thread on this idea has gone over 60 thousand views >> www.davidicke.com...

But the dried ice bomb last month & today's shooting at LAX does not seem to have a connection..imo

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cathar

This bunch in the gov't thinks and believes americans are stupid - I guess they have a point.

They practice drills, and then "something" happens, eerily similar to the drill the just did - or are currently doing.

They do it to judge the public's reaction to it.....

TSA shot? Not much outrage... LAX? One expects it.

Now, Sandy hook- children are gunned down? Look at all the evidence - looks like a false flag - but people really believe it.

Also, big cover up of the REAL things the gov't has done in the past couple of days.... Get the MSM to play up a ALERT kind of story, and no one pays attention to the real news.

China posted nuke plans for an american assault - Israel bombed russian missle storage in syria - obozo signed an executive order for "climate change" spending - venzelua took over US oil rigs in their waters - DOJ argues treaties with other countries trump US laws......

Those are what really happened in the last few days....

Not to mention the complete collapse and fail of obozocare.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cathar

It obviously doesn't have an exterior connection, but does it have a deeper connection. Everyone knows that the US gov't. has super secret operations (even patches for them) that nobody knows the purposes of. My point is what are the gov'ts. really involved in. That's something that is obviously not going to get uncovered by this unimportant post, but it's interesting to wonder about. It's also interesting to note that LAX wasn't really a hotbed of malicious activity until only very recently.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Good points. As with someone a few posts back, I'm not sure if your arguing my point though. I think you are, but I'm not sure.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I was actually a little gobsmacked to see this - or maybe I shouldn't have been
- as the needle on my synchronicity meter has been buried in off the charts land for the past month or so.

ATS itself is actually a helluva synchronicity meter.

Just check out the different and unrelated topics posted here and you can often see a common thread running through them. Much more clearly than usual of late...

If it continues for me, I'll post some of the more notable examples I come across.

Good post - definitely makes me think/reflect. S&F...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yes, I am agreeing with you - and ranting just a bit.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I would actually love to see that, and I'm sure everyone else would too.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

And if you noticed my comment about super secret patches a few posts back was synchronous to your avatar.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

And if you noticed my comment about super secret patches a few posts back was synchronous to your avatar.

And the quantum entanglement continues...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Haha.

new topics

top topics

join