It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged pictures leaked from dulce underground facility video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's so funny to look at that video of CYRAX & FLYRAX from the other side. I really never took this seriously but before I even joined ATS in 2010 and while I was not much into 'UFO stories' other than casually watching some videos, the first time I saw it, I got disturbed that these pictures there may be REAL!

Look there is even a thread about it, someone has come across this trash video like I did, SEARCH BEFORE YOU MAKE A THREAD!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hilarious to even look at. Also if you have read the most RECENT INFO about Dulce, ACTUAL TRUTH

www.abovetopsecret.com...

GVALDEZ
reply to post by torsion

The Thomas Costello and Phil S. stories are false. The website will have the proof to show why the stories are false and the book will have the details to explain why the stories are false and why they were started. There is 40 years of information that has been mixed and diluted so that very few people can truly understand what happened. If I tried to write all the details in a blog no one will be able to understand what really happened, and I would end up writing another book.

I lived in Dulce and I was with my dad as he met every good and bad investigator or expert who ever showed interest in Dulce. The book was the easiest way to explain what really happened, trust me it is not for money. I would have to sell so many books to make money, I promise that was not the motivation for the book. I can post photos all day, but if people do not understand what they represent, the photos mean nothing.

The website will have all of my dads files to view for free with an explanation for each piece of evidence or each photo. People can make their own conclusions based on real evidence. It costs me a lot of money to provide free information to everyone so I created the website to provide as much free information as possible.

The real story about Dulce is different from the majority of the information posted on the internet or various websites. The photos and evidence will prove why most of the information is false, or in other instances, true, depending on the situation. If anyone wants to know what happened, I can try to explain what happened to the best of my ability, but a short post on the internet does not usually explain everything. If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I can do my best to answer your questions. The book was meant to set the record straight and document my dad's story, because it's an important story, but it might not necessarily what you have read or been told of in the past. Thank you.

THE STORY OF THE DULCE MOST LIKLEY THE ROSWELL HAS MADE A FAKE PLACE TO CALL 'ALIEN' AND TAKE YOUR ATTENTION AWAY FROM REAL SUCH PLACES LIKE THE ROSWELL CRASH WAS USED TO NOT MAKE YOU LOOK FOR THE OTHER REAL 'STRANGE' CRASHES! DULCE MAY BE THE FAKE PLACE FOR A REAL ONE

But which one is the real 'Dulce'-like place?
edit on 2-11-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

EarthCitizen07

I know you are a well respected researcher here on ATS, but have you been at dulce new mexico and scanned the area for any mysterious clues? The locals claimed to have seen ufos enter the archuleta mesa during the night. Most dont talk about it unless asked and they are often reluctant.

They say the base spans many square miles and is between the new mexico and colorado border.

The locals are of course going to do and say anything and everything in their power to attract more tourists to spend money in their little town/attraction.

Without unambiguous evidence, local storytelling is just as suspect of falsehood as this guy:

Well if you had been in the area you would know first it is huge and sparsely populated all the way to Colorado. The ufo sightings cover this huge area and every one has a story. But no one cares or wants tourist, overall that is. Even the native Americans, they are private people and independent.

It is very rugged country, coming up into Colorado there is a valley where there is supposed to be a base. Least that is the story you here. I was not able to view video but would not put anything past our government, especially if you think about we would be talking WW2 time frame. If you were confronted with ET that were very advanced you would really have no choice to agree to treaty and would jump at chance to get technology.

It does explain how we jumped hundred years or so. It is sad that they sold us out but hey we are sheep to the one percent anyway. I will just be glad if and when truth comes out.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I have several including the large book on Dulce in PDF format. I will send you the books if you have an off-site email (no personal info please).
The book is amazing and is a 1st must-read on the subject. It set the standard for all info following its release over the years.
Send address, Ill be happy to send you the book in PDF....asap.
Best

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by wmd_2008

Conventional tunnel borring machines are very slow compared to a nuclear/electric tunnel borring maching that can dig up to a mile per day(if I remember correctly). The patents exist but the actual machines have never been developed for commercial use.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

They leave no muck behind because they melt the ground completly to leave a smooth and shiny finish.

Because of all these advantages, the cost of any project is incredibly lower.

So what it's a patent nothing more, a volcano spews out molten rock guess what it still has VOLUME it doesn't disappear seriously think a bit more before you believe!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

I am sorry but after reading GValdez post about his new book, I am not going to buy it.

I got turned off when he called phil schneider a phoney. A man who was apparentely suicided by the federal government in his own apartment, a man with the scars on his chest and a missing finger, a geologist who seems very convincing in what he says, talks about the black projects using alien technology such as the f-117 nighthawk and has a sample of this material with him to show the audience.

The thomas castello story could have either been exaggerated or entirely fictional, since thomas castello has never given an interview in public. John Lear is a very bright person but known to exaggerate sometimes, even bob lazar admits this. Still I like john lear.

The book seems to want to ignore any ufo and alien link to the cow mutilations and mind control experiments going on there. Further he claims to have evidence to substantiate such claims. IMHO it looks like an elaborate and overly-complicated effort at disinfo. The government is known to either a)kill witnesses or b)make them slaves of the base or c)make them recant all previous knowledge. Something is not right with greg valdez and I can feel it.
edit on 3/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thorneblood
This actually reminds me of the UFO Hunters episode where they visited Dulce and showed off one of the air vents then got cancelled.

Dulce has a huge natural gas industry on Jicarilla Apache land. The air ducts, pump jacks, holding tanks, drilling platforms, etc. I think are all part of that infrastructure; perhaps part of "the base" but I doubt it.

I will be traveling thru Dulce next week on my way to the tailwaters of the Navajo Dam for some Fall rainbow fishing. I'll check things out.

edit on 3-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Look at the damm video. He shows his scars and missing finger. He shows a sample of the element.

Phil Schneider is not a fictional thomas castello.
edit on 3/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Have look at the Four Corners Area,a lot of people speak of it as a hotspot in ufology William Cooper,Gary David, Miriam Delicado, the native american people believe in the star people,has anyone thought that the shape shifters the native american people talk about might be alien in nature

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Hi i watched that video,i found it strange that he knew and he stated that after he spoke of this he would not be long for this world,then he was found as a apparent suicide victim with a catheter around his neck if the stories are true about his death,I also find it strange that William Cooper was gunned down after he came out about certain things,He talk about the Four Corners area being were the most alien underground bases were including Dulce,UFO Hunters was cancelled after the episode of the Dulce base aired when the show was supposed to be continued,So i think "people" don't want things talked about Dulce

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Only three factors make me take the dulce alien base superficially..

a)is it only one of two on earth? The other being in india-china border. Why not more?

b)how the heck can they dig tunnels from coast to coast no matter what technology exists. just too far fetched.

c)feeding and housing people would be enormous challenge

Not enough evidence to conclusively prove it a)exists as stated by some b)it doesnt exist

The more disinfo attempts the more I lean towards a) though.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

He talked about hundreds of DUMBs but according to my research there are only two on earth.

one in dulce nm, two in india-china border

The rest of the DUMBs could be military bunkers with zero aliens there.

Why is only dulce a big deal and not any other DUMB?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Here is a link to a site that talks about the DUMBS.strangesounds.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the link. I can piece the puzzle of what is going on to some extent in my head, but its just so far fetched you have to be literally open-minded beyond belief to consider it a certainity. Just too many unknown variables and stigma attached.

Even saying to someone that ufos are real, but you cant see them because they are cloaked, is enough to get you locked up in the lunatic assylum.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I don't think the Dulce base is the only one that might house alien ufo secrets,it is maybe the only one that came to light in the public eye,we do know that there is underground bases Cheyenne Mountains being one so why not more.These operations include a huge worldwide UFO cover up and the building and maintaining of deep underground military bases (D.U.M.B.S).

There are many of these bases worldwide but here is small list.

Dulce in New Mexico

Brecon Beacons in Wales

Los Alamos in Mexico

Pine Gap in Australia

The Snowy mountains in Australia

The Nyala range in Africa

West of Kindu in Africa

Next to the Libyan border in Egypt

Mount Blanc in Switzerland

Narvik in Scandinavia

Gottland island in Sweden and many other places

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I dont doubt deep underground military bunkers exist, what I doubt is how many of them actually have aliens and humans working together or just aliens alone, versus just safehavens for the elite incase of nuclear war and/or for storing munitions.

Greenbriar resort was one of these safehavens till someone blew the lid on it and they probably built newer ones since then.

There are also plenty of munition storage faclities underground, since storing munitions on the surface would make them vunerable towards attack and unathorised personel meddling with them.

I wouldnt doubt if there were labs as well with unethical research going on.

So bottom line is how many of these DUMBs have aliens there, versus just military projects alone?

Phil Schneider was not specific in differentiating between DUMBs. He just called them NWO orientated.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What if the strange noises and the amount of sinkholes being reported are a part of that underground base building,we think it is coming from the sky but what if it was coming deep in the ground but traveling up and we perceive it coming from the sky,the hum people hear as a machine type noise,the rumbling noises.You know that it has been increasing. Are maybe TPTB know something we don't and are preparing underground bases for IT

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I am pretty sure nuclear tunnel borring machines exist but they are used by the military and bechtel inc. They are said to tunnel miles per day and make the strange humming noise that lots of people have reported on. I would post a picture of the air force one but cant upload anything after ATS switched their board software.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Now i am not saying this is true,but i read a article that discusses Los Alamos Laboratory is connected with the Dulce Bases via underground,where genetic experiments is suppose to be going on,human bat like creatures 7 feet tall Moth Man? Multiple appendages human -? and other nasty things.On the John Alexander AMA i asked him what was the underground base 90 miles from Los Alamos that housed a alien being in a electromagnetic facility the only one i can think of would be the Dulce base,also at the Los Alamos Lab a weapon was devised for the alien race,it was a antimatter weapon,His answer in a curt response was that the Dulce base was a myth,no answer about the anti matter weapon which was conceived at Los Alamos,where hmm he worked at.Area 51 was a myth and didn't exist either now did it

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sorry the anti matter weapon would be used against a alien race,but it wouldn't be good for us humans unless we were underground

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I know the one you are talking about it is here projectcamelot.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join