It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, man!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've been lurking/replying here on ATS for the last couple years and can spend hours reading here. It's really amazing how reading through the forums how one's emotions can go from joy to utter horror depending on what you're reading!

Because of this site, I've become much more interested in politics and where things are headed in this world. Something I never thought I'd care about. Aside from conspiracy stuff, I'm a very spiritual person and consider myself somewhat of an amateur anthropologist, which is why I've found this forum so enthralling.

I haven't had anything to post until today, which I will be making a thread about as soon as my post count is up a bit more. For those who are interested, I recommend Google'ing Marilyn Gibbs. I've had a couple occurrences regarding her manifestos and feel a strong urge to dive further into this and hope ATS members can help me on the way!

I look forward to discovering and learning about pretty much everything this forum has to offer!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Drucifer

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard the Crazy Train, Drucifer.

Watch out for the microwaves, though.

Had to google Marylin...trying to catch up now. Very deft sidestep around the 20 post thing. Nicely done.

edit on 1-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Welcome anyway whoever you are!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thank you all, for the kind welcome!

The GUT
Welcome Aboard the Crazy Train, Drucifer.

Watch out for the microwaves, though.

Had to google Marylin...trying to catch up now. Very deft sidestep around the 20 post thing. Nicely done.

edit on 1-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

I look forward to going off the rails....

I'm very much looking forward to writing up the post on Marilyn. I've had 2 run-ins with her in 2 years and as far as I can tell, I'm the first person to have had more than one run-in with her and I don't believe in coincidence. It's entirely possible she herself has gone off the rails and even if that's the case, I believe something caused her to do so.

Again, thanks for the kind welcome!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Nope, Jim I am not.

My real name is actually Drew. I've been playing in metal bands for the past 15 years and have a few friends who like to bust balls about metal-heads and all the stereotypes involved, mainly the Satan worshiping bit, which is where Drucifer came from.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Hi Drucifer,welcome to ATS as a member:-)

My hubby is a a metalhead also,has been since his teens and he can get into quite a froth about the general stereotyping,which is understandable,considering.
Anyway,enjoy! and looking forward to seeing you around the site now that you lurk no longer:-) wishing you a happy weekend,best wishes and a blessing.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thank you again for the kind welcoming!

I just finished the post about Marilyn, for those who wish to keep tabs on it- www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hoping everyone's weekend is charming and relaxing! I'm now off to the dog park!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Welcome! Enjoy the ride!

We may not bump into one another very often because, as you can see, my interest is in the paranormal, UFO, and spiritual forums.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You may be surprised, the spirituality and UFO forums are amongst my favorites, along with Ancient Civilizations. I tend not to post in a thread unless I feel I can contribute something positive and don't spend time debating with others on their opinions or beliefs, so I may not pop up a lot, but I'm always reading!

new topics

top topics

join