It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a challenge/request for YOU...(all posts get stars!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I cannot, for the life of me, find the thread or threads about a doctor who made his own insurance plan to counteract against Obamacare, and began charging all his patients a flat fee of like $38 a month or something...

I would be interested in seeing any threads, or links related to this.

I did the ats samaru search and a bing search but I guess there are too many webpages out there with the words "doctor", "insurance", and "obamacare"... And yes I tried different combinations, different words and phrases. The best phrase I could really think of is "doctor makes own insurance plan" or add "his" after "makes". Bot But nothing worked. I was hoping someone would be familiar with the thread I am talking about.

Thanks in advance, and as promised, stars all around! I have faith that this matter shall be solved in a short amount of time with the horde of wizards encamped within this locale

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Doctors dump health insurance plans, charge patients less

Local doctor changes healthcare: Charges monthly rate instead of Insurance, Medicare or Medicaid

Now. Where's my stars???

KIDDING!!!

BB&Q forum does not have the star feature.

Hope those are what you are looking for!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
All posts ya say?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'll play doctor w/you.

where is my #ing star?

lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Not worred about stars or stripes.
But, it is my understanding the Chinese have done a similar type of health care for a long time.
There those who live in a certain area pay a fee each month or so for the doctor services. If they get sick, the don't pay until they get well. I can see where this would give a doctor a huge incentive to keep his patients well as much as possible.
I guess you could call this a "wellness care plan" more than a health care plan.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As the question of the OP has been answered, this thread is now closed.

~Tenth

top topics

join