It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zbigniew Brzezinski: Teh Internetz is Making Hegemony Impozzible!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

I found this video today, and had a right good chuckle over it. Master globalist Brzezinski gives a presentation centered around the dilemma a well-networked, politically conscious global population presents to the would-be Hegemony.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

He's an older man, and so the quickness that the internet has emerged, complete with videos, Skype, instant news, etc., has to work his brain a bit. The "new world order" now has a seriously newness about it, because it will have to include everyone - and by everyone I also mean the forests, the animals, and the oceanic life. At his age this learning curve will take a little longer, but let's hope that at some point he can use his influence to join the new-world-mainstream.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

He has this, I don't know, shell-shocked look.

What do you do if you have a mind that acts like a whale straining massive amounts of data through its baleen, and have crunched the masses like metrics all your life; but now, via the internet, you have the access, the curiosity and the brain-power to view the individuals instead of the abstraction?

Discover that they are fascinating, just as human as you are, and above all, incontrovertibly heterogenous?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yeah...Z-Big. The architect of our current WTF? NWO here we come!

Zbigniew Brzezinski was born in Warsaw, Poland, in 1928. His family, members of the nobility (or "szlachta" in Polish), bore the Trąby coat of arms and hailed from Brzeżany in Galicia in the Tarnopol Voivodeship (administrative region) of then eastern Poland (now in Ukraine).

In 1964, Brzezinski supported Lyndon Johnson's presidential campaign and the Great Society and civil rights policies, while on the other hand he saw Soviet leadership as having been purged of any creativity following the ousting of Khrushchev. Through Jan Nowak-Jezioranski, Brzezinski met with Adam Michnik, then a communist party member and future Polish Solidarity activist.

In his 1970 piece Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era, Brzezinski argued that a coordinated policy among developed nations was necessary in order to counter global instability erupting from increasing economic inequality. Out of this thesis, Brzezinski co-founded the Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller, serving as director from 1973 to 1976.

In August 2007, Brzezinski endorsed Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama. He stated that Obama "recognizes that the challenge is a new face, a new sense of direction, a new definition of America's role in the world."[23] – also saying, "What makes Obama attractive to me is that he understands that we live in a very different world where we have to relate to a variety of cultures and people."[24] In September 2007 during a speech on the Iraq war, Obama introduced Brzezinski as "one of our most outstanding thinkers,"

en.wikipedia.org...

Obama has called Brezinski a mentor and close friend. I think Barry (NW) O is his latest creation.

While attending Occidental University, 1979 – 81′, young Barack Obama meets a former Jimmy Carter administration official Zbigniew Brzezinski. Brzezinski is a key CIA asset and expert on Russia. He later becomes a mentor, and then much later a foreign policy advisor to President Elect Obama.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

He even predicted--and probably engineered more than any other--our current state of mass control & the technology evidenced by the NSA revelations:

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values.

Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”

― Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

www.goodreads.com...

AND:

“In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason.”

www.goodreads.com...

Always on the ball ain't-cha, Eidy?

edit on 1-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Zbigniew Brzezinski is a name that goes back to the Carter administration.

To be honest... there are times when I see names like his and I wonder just how in the hell they lived this long as they were older than dirt back when I was a wayyy lot younger.

Whatever the process, I could use a few sprinkles of their anti-aging fairy dust.

(Uh oh)

ATS Mods - This is an honest reply and not a waste of your bandwidth. This guy really nWAS around when Carter was in office and I was voting in only my second election. From there... the fairy dusting may sound silly but someday, you'll be looking for it too!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

“In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason.”

www.goodreads.com...

It would seem things aren't nearly so simple, despite all the backdoors and tarted-up marketing gambits. And the architect is lost inside his own creation.

Always on the ball ain't-cha, Eidy?

Better than behind it.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Eidolon23
It would seem things aren't nearly so simple, despite all the backdoors and tarted-up marketing gambits. And the architect is lost inside his own creation.

Certainly doomed to failure...but not before some evil is perpetrated on some innocents and good folk.

Hope I get to stick around long enough to see the cosmic comeuppance. That would be SWEET!

edit on 1-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
When I was a wee puzzle solver and had a question of some sort whether historical or scientific, I had to make a note of it, remember the question long enough to get to a library and then spend hours hunting down the answer. Usually I either forgot all about it or got waylaid on the hunt by other interesting stuff.

Now, I can look up any possible thing on line instantaneously, I have 'friends' on every continent on the planet including Antarctica, and things I write can conceivably be read by tens of thousands of people a few minutes after I hit 'send' on a posting. I can also read what people all over the world are thinking, reading, inventing and doing within minutes of the info going live on the internet.

This is ELECTRONIC TELEPATHY and it's damn near as good as the real thing. In fact, I think it's training a new breed of humans to BE telepathic again. I know for sure we all have the ability (read Ingo Swann's book Penetration, last chapters, for an incredible discussion of this, available for free on line) and as we clear out the fluoride from our water supply, it will become ever more evident.

As was mentioned in the possibly fictional book 'Alien Interview', the military were terrified of the alien's telepathic ability because it meant they had no secrets from her. For the same reason, the Military Industrial Educational Chemical Food Un-Health Complex is terrified of the Internet. They're trying to use it against us by intercepting every email, cell phone call and mouse click but their own immensity means they're forever falling behind.

We've got these dinosaurs over a barrel, and there's a million of us for every one of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I was always surprised at his forwardness regarding certain topics.

He was giving an interview on C-span once where he was asked about the Tri-lateral commision, Bilderburg, etc, etc and what caught my attention was when he acknowledged that there is certainly "insidious influence" but most of what people are always going on about are groups that are far more "overt".

Here is a video from the CFR in Montreal where he goes on to state that the global population is awakening politically....just an example of his forwardness but I also think he does so with a certain level of cynicism.

edit on 10-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

signalfire
When I was a wee puzzle solver and had a question of some sort whether historical or scientific, I had to make a note of it, remember the question long enough to get to a library and then spend hours hunting down the answer. Usually I either forgot all about it or got waylaid on the hunt by other interesting stuff.

This is ELECTRONIC TELEPATHY and it's damn near as good as the real thing. In fact, I think it's training a new breed of humans to BE telepathic again. I know for sure we all have the ability (read Ingo Swann's book Penetration, last chapters, for an incredible discussion of this, available for free on line) and as we clear out the fluoride from our water supply, it will become ever more evident.

We've got these dinosaurs over a barrel, and there's a million of us for every one of them.

Maybe it's your avatar, maybe its your words but you are down right sexy!
I love your posts.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I may gear up and watch it just because you encourage it.

Mostly I hate the sight or sound of that evil traitorous globalist stooge . . . maybe not as much as the current Destroyer-in-Chief but more than enough to want to typically avoid any videos of the creep.

new topics

top topics

join