It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinas Nuclear Submarine Attack Plans for the USA Revealed on Chinese State Run TV

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This stuff is really shocking. This looks like an open threat.

Why China is behaving like North Korea? Or is it that North Korea threats follow China's commands.

Americans also threaten but mostly in private. This is a new trend threatening through public outlets.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
There is no doubt we have an unequal and unjust international system. But threatening with nuclear weapons is not the solution.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

GargIndia

This stuff is really shocking. This looks like an open threat.

Why China is behaving like North Korea? Or is it that North Korea threats follow China's commands.

Americans also threaten but mostly in private. This is a new trend threatening through public outlets.

Remember awhile back when news came out that china shot down a satellite? That was MUCH more of an overt threat to the U.S than this.This is just an effort to stir up nationalism. It's sort of like when the U.S announced they killed Osama. Every once and awhile the people need a distraction so they can slick their mullets back, put on their eagle shirts, and chant "USA! USA!". Works the same way over there.
edit on 2-11-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Bhadhidar
They are either Fools, or massively Insane!

Dude .. you are dealing with a human run government ... it could easily be one or the other.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Shooting down a satellite is not equal to a threat to wipe out US West Coast.

No, it cannot be equated to nationalism.

Please note that things work differently in Asia. People are far more reserved. This kind of threats cannot be business as usual.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

edit on 2-11-2013 by intrepid because: Removed because of questionable quoted material.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

MMM, the only thing China succeeded in doing is getting themselves placed on our own launch vectors, if they weren't there already.

I seem to remember reading somewhere about the King of the North and King of the East tying into each other. Bombs away!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well just think by moving most of our manufacturing there and technology slips we have let pass through Los Alamos we have given them the way to become the next Boogie Man. If you think this was unintentional think again. Our war machine needs a bad guy and we will make one if we have to
. Keep buying your "Made in China crap" and you to can be proud that you have helped in creating this and helped in making Americas industrial base shrink into a laughable state of being. Hell we dont even have the means to make a commercial reactor anymore.

Bill

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
China is a peaceful country, it has no desire to attack USA, It is USA who is sabre rattling everywhere in the world.
The aim for China to show its nucleus muscle is to tell USA not to hurt the interests of China.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I feel about China as I feel about the US. Most of the people are just ordinary folk like you and I, unfortunately their not the ones running the show, even more so in China. Though I do recall a certain Congressmen saying "Capitalistic Communism just works" .

Bill

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
China won't attack the U.S. Even if it managed to beat it along with NATO it would be so badly damaged Russia would finish it off and take the number one spot.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Dumbass
It only tells me that they have a new plan and this was the old one.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Do you folks really think nuclear war will come to a country that is in ridiculously in debt to China? Any nuclear hits would be a automatic default on payment, destabilize the world followed by the economic collapse of every country.

This will never happen and this is just the ward drums beating for the purpose of keeping us in the cold war mentality, making the military a must and there bye reinforcing the need to build more and more weapons...this is all a big joke and the citizens of the major countries are the punch line...an attack on the US would only slow what would be mutual annihilation and everyone knows this.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ooooooooooooooooooo---- I'm soooo scared.

Pleeeeease.......

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

chrismarco

Do you folks really think nuclear war will come to a country that is in ridiculously in debt to China? Any nuclear hits would be a automatic default on payment, destabilize the world followed by the economic collapse of every country.

This will never happen and this is just the ward drums beating for the purpose of keeping us in the cold war mentality, making the military a must and there bye reinforcing the need to build more and more weapons...this is all a big joke and the citizens of the major countries are the punch line...an attack on the US would only slow what would be mutual annihilation and everyone knows this.

Great way to get rid of debt ,blow up the bank

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

tadaman
reply to post by ImaFungi

China has been building bunkers since the 50s, really big and deep bunkers. They actually think they could survive a nuclear war....its laughable.

not that laughable, if they really do have deep enough bunkers, they certainly have enough full size cities with no one living in them to come back out and be ok to go again lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I got a good reason why they would release this info. from what i read the US has put to the skies a new Sub detection plane that can pinpoint and find subs very good if developed plane was accurate info. they are just telling them see what was in the trash can and calling it muscel?

I can't remember the name of the plane though. im sure somebody will find it.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by St0mP121

P-8 Poseidon. It's based on the Boeing 737. The US, and India currently are buying them.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

FlyersFan

And why would they want to do that?

this is a perfect image of what is wrong with the world.

I realize it's just part of a mutual deterrence matrix, but it is still sick and disgusting.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Okay, so I'm not saying not to worry about this, but I will say that I am not worried.

Chinese subs are incredibly loud (for a submarine). There isn't a sonar tech in the entire US Navy that can't spot one and know exactly what it is within a matter of a few minutes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join