It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinas Nuclear Submarine Attack Plans for the USA Revealed on Chinese State Run TV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
there targets make no sense.
Fallon Nevada and Lost Wages.

Yes they are military but not strategic military targets..

Hitting these two targets will only p**s the survivors off

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's so sad that we still keep faith in governments that decide if we live or die. These are people who control the planet, and they are still obsessed with tribal warfare, being the first country to do this and that! Its maddness.

The saddest part is so many people are so conditioned to their countries way of thinking, that it would be hard to break this cycle of destruction we face. Its all about about saying "let them try" "we have more nukes" etc Why are people not thinking "im not taking this BS anymore. Enough is enough"

We are still such a primitive race when it comes to our way of thinking. The scary part is our militery tech is advanced enough to wipe out countries! Put them two together, and its very worrying indeed.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Your opinion is fine and just that. My opinion is no more or less important than yours. I do believe that if there was a launch by a sub from just off our west coast and the missiles deployed a couple EMF weapons we would be caught off guard. It happens before DC knows about it. With no immediate major casualties and only a full on nuclear war as a result of a counter attack it isn't difficult for me to imagine Obama not ordering an attack. As far as the military raising up and overthrowing him I believe that just is not practical. We are a nation of laws and I cannot see that. The troops are well indoctrinated and most will follow orders. Generals/Admirals would be quickly replaced if they proposed treason.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Two things come to mind on the targets you mention. Fallon is home of Top Gun, the navy's best and brightest and Las Vegas area, among other things, supports area 51. These are the unclassified things that we know about those targets. ???

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

FlyersFan

And now ... I'll try to post the map .... Take note of the red and orange .. that's areas of intense radiation that China would unleash on the USA with just the nuclear sub hits ... not counting other nuclear missile hits.

Do all of the black dots represent targets/hits?

If so, why would the "intense radiation" only be out west? The number and density of the targets/hits is far higher in the Northeast...

Prevailing winds alone does not account for it.

Unless they don't "care" about the land in the west for some reason. Is there something else at play here?

Interesting...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by MysterX

That's sort of what I was thinking. It was either a signal that they intend to move in the Pacific and are warning us not to interfere and/or it was our first call from the collection agency.

That results in economic destruction for both sides. We hold nearly as much in Chinese debt (and more as a percent of GDP) than they hold in US debt. We're actually the creditors in that relationship, not them. Despite how the MSM, especially Fox likes to portray it.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Someone mentioned China has 250 Nuclear Warheads, but how do we really know what they have now? Is it not possible for them to be using their growing power/money to be creating and stockpiling more in a series of underground bases?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Riiiiggghht! Everyone of the four Chinese boomers are tracked 24-7 by our fast attack subs as everyone of the Soviets were. Should we show them their fall out predictions if we were to attack them? All of China would be in deep red lol. The Pentagon is now laughing maniacally at this ChiCom map.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
To me it feels like this is all happening because the United States looks weak (not saying that it is) at the moment.

Health care debacle.

NSA spying/tapping debacle.

Plenty of firings in the military in the past weeks.

Makes sense to flex a bit of mental muscle during times like this to make one's country look and feel better to its own citizens.

edit on 1-11-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Great find OP! Definitely something that we need to keep a close eye on and make sure we are prepared, or at least as much as we can be for something like that.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

whywhynot
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Generals/Admirals would be quickly replaced if they proposed treason.

When nukes are in the air targeting the U.S. and the president doesn't order a massive strike in response watch how fast the Secret Service lets the joint chief blow his head off. EMP will do nothing to anything in the U.S. military or communications network. Everything in the armed forces is hardened against it, even down to the radios each vehicle carries. We also have an underground communications network across the whole country thanks to AT&T just for nuclear war or solar flare situations. We have a quickly growing Anti-Ballistic missile system thanks to the U.S. Navy that will knock these turds down unless they want to try to throw everything they have at us.

That would be suicide and they know it as they would burn and be quickly destroyed by us, Hell I think Russia may even hit them so they can claim the land on their southern borders. I know they will want to hold a lot back because Russia and India hate them given their history. I could see the ChiComs try a sneek land invasion but to try a nuclear strike without securing our missiles first would be suicide.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

It seems like Obama has done a good job of making our country look weak among more than just the Chinese. It almost looks like our nation has done a flip-flop of foreign policy, which does NOT help America in any way, shape or form!! 2016 can't come soon enough. We need to either impeach him or make sure that he is voted out of office and that there is no way they try to do away with the part of our laws/Constitution that says a President can only serve 2 4-year terms.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

the picture might be quite different though. The operational US warheads are only 2-3000. China reportedly boosted its arsenal since 2000 to some 2 thousand or more underground missiles, said some American University study. China was silently permitted to do so after the US program of ABM batteries intended to stop North Korean missiles would negate its deterrent. It is unbelievable China stands at the same numbers of 20 years ago when we have India and Pakistan producing and stockpiling as fast as they can. We might be talking of hundreds more if not thousands more nukes in the region. Nobody knows exactly how many nukes are added to North Korea either.

Although the map looks more like a potential range and not actual target, it shows an assertive China. I don't think China is planning to nuke Los andgeles and Seattle only to watch how the radiation will reach Chicago, while at the same time all those millions in China will die in retaliation. This is insanity that I don't believe even the strange Chinese leaders are seriously considering as a viable option.

I'd look back at the rifts between China and Russia that seem growing under the surface (see my previous posts) and would look for a possible solution there. What is the difference for USA if instead of the collapsed USSR it has now China + North Korea capable of doing the "unacceptable damage" in hypothetical nuclear war that is estimated to 100 exploded weapons on US territory? A good relation between USA and RUssia now, when it seems Russia is more likely to negotiate then before, is the best way to resolve that. Russia said that any new cuts in arsenals should include all nuclear states both announced and unannounced as such, because they fast build not only arsenals but also delivery systems. Especially the medium range missiles that were exactly the forbidden ones by Gorbachev and Reagan. May be USA feels safe from them but they are the most dangerous ones because there is no remedy for a missile that hits you in 2-3 minutes only. A nuclear war started between India and China will become WW3 in a matter of days. May be it is a time for a total ban of nuclear arms, and not of building new arsenals by countries like China, India, Pakistan and Israel. May be it is a time for a COLLECTIVE anti-missile treaty, as Russia wants to participate in it fully and technically. Russia has the means to do so - S-300 and S-400 that are claimed to be uncompatible with the American systems. Make them compatible?! How did they manage to do with the spaceships Apollo and Soyuz back then in 1970s after the Cuban Crisis? Shall we say their relations were better at that time and deteriorated now? It is insanity.

the alleged ET connections will help in that. A big initiative to do so would be to disclose alien tech as it happened with internet and computer chip 20 years ago for the general public. One should seek bridges, not to burn them as with spy scandals etc. I believe only ET disclosure of some kind can save humanity of self-destruction. WHat more to wait for, at the end of 2013, when we were promised those things to happen repeatedly first in 2000 then in 2012? Shall we expect only doom and doom ony? Then we might have it eventually.

In that regard I would appreciate any new role the Catholic new leadership would take in diplomacy. Including by revelations of ET nature that they keep secret for centuries. If they know those are ever present angels on Earth, let them say it to the public. Let made them involved in earth's affairs. The perspectives are A saved world versus a nuked world in which one barely survives in underground bunkers.

And please tell us clearly is the sun going to explode and when. If so, may be our talk here is pointless.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
we are back to the cold war again. stalemate and everyone with an itchy trigger finger. Maybe E.T has devised a love weapon, so all the monkeys can get along.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

cloaked4u
we are back to the cold war again. stalemate and everyone with an itchy trigger finger. Maybe E.T has devised a love weapon, so all the monkeys can get along.

I don't think ET will be bailing us out of squat. We've shown a propensity to use horrendous methods of warfare to kill each other indiscriminately. Women, children, the elderly, it doesn't matter. Whats the difference here? The only thing keeping it from happening is that such a nuclear exchange would render the entire planet uninhabitable. Let's hope the Chinese (or any other nuclear capable nation for that matter) aren't crazy enough to think they could survive a full scale thermonuclear war. To me, that is the most dangerous scenario. Some crack pot in power with his finger on the button thinking he is somehow going to come out on top once the ICBM's start flying.

Total madness.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
US communications are not hardened against EMP, they have been slowly upgrading but are decades away from communications that would survive shock of high altitude nuclear blast.
A single large blast will take out communications over most of the USA, rendering military, commercial, civilian infrastructure 90% disabled. This means no banking, no water, no food, no gasoline, no transportation, all electronic devices burned out and useless for most of the country. What parts of the USA that are not immediately disabled will collapse as dominoes fall in the affected areas and overwhelm rest of the country.

European markets will collapse overnight, international trade will cease within several days, corporate agriculture will cease, there will be approximately 3-5 days of food in most houses, then hunger and starvation will start. Riots and mass looting will begin, the Military will not be able to manage or control hunger riots, cities will become centers of disease and misery.

This is all the result of a single large High Altitude EMP blast. It does not take dozens of Nukes to disable the USA, it just takes One large Blast positioned properly.

www.fas.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Lol, and that would be the last thing that any Chinese person ever did...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JackMack

Do you honestly think the U.S doesn't have contingency plans for an EMP blast? I can almost guarantee you the U.S military has hundreds of bunkers/silos that are protected from such a scenario just sitting there waiting for such a thing to happen.

If any country was bold enough to launch an EMP attack on the U.S, it wouldn't matter what the outcome of the EMP blast was anyways, because that country would be flattened by U.S nuclear warheads within minutes. The subsequent counter attacks would render the earth a living hell anyways, so the fact an EMP blast could take out major portions of the electrical grid over North America would be of little consequence compared to the resulting nuclear exchanges.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
Soooooooo..... About that ballistic missile test off the Pacific coast some time back, that no one seemed to know the origin of?

You don't think......? Nawwww... Couldn't have been... Could it?

xuenchen
I always thought it was a submarine missile.

Wanna know something funny?

Anyone ever hear of that boat making it back to port?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Firstly, The question really boils down to this how many US cities could china hit with nucs in sneak attack.

Secondly what the impact of that would be on the US populations, social structures, health and industries.

Thirdly what counter attack could the US instantly launch and be successful with.

That information could be a deliberate leak by china.
Im sure China would target firstly before cities the defence installations infrac structures which support US counterstrike capabililty, cripple its power grid, hit its sub land bases, airforce communication systems.

Then population strikes would follow after the targets above.

The lastly what happens after the points above.

I think china realises they cant beat US technologically so they would be looking for a first strike advantage.

The solution is?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join