It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt To China Is Null And Void

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Yes they own more in treasuries. The old bonds of theirs are owned by American citizens our government denies holding those old Chinese bonds.

Americas national debt is a talking point more than it is an economic issue. Despite the claims of 10 dudes from the UK that troll every forum and comment section the internet has to offer, what we owe who and who owes us what doesn't matter as much as the economy. Which is good for China and America. No one is invested more in America than Americans the debt we owe other nations is a drop in the bucket. Nations would crumble if we called in the debt we hold or pulled our resources. Americans would suffer by having to actual buy more expensive American made products.

Theres no international crisis Its just unfair to Americans that own those bonds.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by imasheep

Well, you could look at this another way and it's what China would likely do, if we were so foolish and greedy or short sighted to try this.

The OP claims the Government and nation that existed in China before this one owes us 800 Billion Dollars. Well, WE owe THEM about 1 trillion, give or take a few bucks. So, lets force China to pay up. Okay..... Got the 200 billion to write the check they demand on the spot? We suffer a net loss of $200 billion in the balance here and a fight to get to that point that would leave a half way decent relationship for trade and commerce in utter shambles.

....By rights, China doesn't owe us this anyway. Taiwan does. If you want to get real technical and legal about this. Taiwan (Or Formosa) is where the Government who MADE this debt, went. That is where they established their presence in exile and came to form it into Taiwan. China still sees it as a Chinese province ..if in a very awkward position.

However...if we got into the brass tacks of who signed what and where THAT Government went? Taipei is where I believe the address would be. At least we don't owe them more than we'd be trying to collect. We'd pull a profit after ruining them financially.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This has been tossed out of US courts a couple times at least. If people can not convince US courts that China owes that money they will never convince the Chinese. Of course the Nationalist Govermnent that we create those bonds and took those loans does still exist in Taiwan, we just pretend that they do not.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

do you have any proof? even one link to any of what you are saying? Seems like what you are saying is only your opinion as you fail to provide links or anything to back up what your saying...

Has ATS become so bad that we sit around talking about what we "heard" today with everyone acting like its true just because someone "heard" it somewhere?

edit on 1-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

(S)He might be referring to this...

Moody's, Standard & Poor's named in Washington antitrust complaint

A complaint has been filed with the antitrust division of the U.S. Department of Justice claiming that the top credit-rating services in the United States, which control an estimated 90 percent of the industry, are complicit in hiding billions of dollars of China's debt.

The complaint, which is available online, was filed by Sovereign Advisers on behalf of Starwood Trust and other "defaulted creditors." It accuses Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Services of willfully concealing China's debt and providing those interests with good credit ratings to profit from the rating service.

The complaint also has been filed with the European Commission Directorate General for Competition, according to Kevin O'Brien, president of Sovereign Advisers, which explained its complaint was brought on behalf of the Starwood Trust.

The organization represents lenders, both American and international, that loaned China money during the era largely between World War I and World War II.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
All this actually means is that the debt doesn't matter, and the next government that takes power in the United States will simply have the debt of the old government wiped away.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

anything other than world net daily and persons on other forums saying this?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

ok... so far I have traced this to globalsecuritieswatch.org (who is happy to take your donations) and when you run a whois on the domain name it is a private through domainsbyproxy.com

the brief looks like something a kid wrote up in mommys and daddys basement and I am not exactly buying it until someone can get me something a little more profound than a site who wants your money who doesn't want you to know their name.

Anyone have anything further? I am happy to entertain this if someone has something more concrete....

edit on 1-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
We don't owe a dime, the banksters took care of that, now they look forward to sucking another country into financial ruin.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I hear ya.

I'll wait for the OP to come back.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

The banksters would never wipe away a debt that u are supposed to owe. Instead, welcome to slavery all over again. So far they say that each man, woman and child living in the united states as a citizen owes more than 40,000 dollars each. So your child is born into a debt and that debt is rising each and every day. Soon it will be like it says in the bible about a loaf of bread. We owe nothing, they created the mess of irresponsible spending that led us into this mess. We were sold out. Give the debt to someone else, how rediculous. You sound like u are owned already and u want someone to buy you on the market. Jeez.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The next gov't that takes power will work u till you drop to pay off the debt that they bought to take power of, or defeated. You will be a slave to the master of the new gov't. of the puppet masters. It will not be ok if we fall. I will not be made a slave to other gov'ts to pay off debts i did not create. What would you say if china came over here and said, we are going to work your citizens for free until all american debts owed to china are 0. You would say, yeah right.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Considering we owe them waaay more they probably settled that debt long ago.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

cloaked4u

The banksters would never wipe away a debt that u are supposed to owe. Instead, welcome to slavery all over again. So far they say that each man, woman and child living in the united states as a citizen owes more than 40,000 dollars each. So your child is born into a debt and that debt is rising each and every day. Soon it will be like it says in the bible about a loaf of bread. We owe nothing, they created the mess of irresponsible spending that led us into this mess. We were sold out. Give the debt to someone else, how rediculous. You sound like u are owned already and u want someone to buy you on the market. Jeez.

You don't seem to have a handle on what is being discussed here, so I can't really reply.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
ALL of our debt is a fiction, created in the great Ponzi scheme that is the FED. But don't take my word for it, by all means research it yourself.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You might be right but:
All China has to do is stop sending us manufactured goods which includes many processed foods, even dried apples fcs.
End of story.
WE WILL CONTINUE PAYMENTS.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No .no you guys don't understand,once we are engaged in a belligerent act and declare China an enemy of the United States we confiscate all resources including LOAN DEBTS.So boom start a shooting war and we keep it all .

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It's all BS debt in the first place to keep the masses in check, and working for the people, at the top.

People can regurgitate the BS and the numbers that are sold to them from the banks, governments and notes that say we owe, or they owe, but when it comes down to the truth..........

.......only the people at the federal reserve understand the real truth, and know that they control the entire world.

Many people cannot grasp this concept, and all the while keep screaming about sets of numbers, like an idiot savant, in order to pacify their egos. But if the majority figures this little game out, it will be over in less than a week.

" numbers don't lie but liars use numbers"

Keep your eye on the magicians hand, and you'll truly be dazzled.

To understand what is really going on, and see one of the most enlightening talks, on the money system, worldwide take a couple of hours and watch this over the next month, but watch the entire vid.

Peace,

RT

edit on 4-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
China in effect bought stock in a company that is tanking.
That doesn't give them the right to seize the property of the employees who used to work at the company.
China can seize the federal reserve and I won't complain.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If you read my opening post, you'd see I used a phone...hence, no linky. But, in the time it took you to post your word vomit reply, you coulda did a quick Goggle search and found no less than 10 pages of Google links verifying the story.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join