It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Incident Prompts Evacuation Of Terminal 3 At LAX

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
They are saying that the weapon used was an AR15.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

You mean this is not the false flag event we are looking for?

YUP!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

thesaneone
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Reread the last line.

I have followed the story online but if the msm breaks it they should at least follow thru with the story until the situation is over with especially when children are involved, hell they seem to do that any other time.

I guess it wasn't exciting enough for them? Nobody died, no critical injuries, but I see what you are saying.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Also reports that one TSA agent is dead and three others injured.
2 gunmen, both dressed in camo gear, carrying semi auto rifles...they headed towards the TSA and opened fire. There is also a big bag of ammo they have recovered from the scene.

Not a false flag more likely a conspiracy theorist that lost sense of reality....

edit on 1-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

XNeMeSis21
They are saying that the weapon used was an AR15.

They ALWAYS say that .... even if it's something else.
Seems the press always jumps to that.
It may be an AR15 or it may not be.
I'm not going to accept that information just yet ....

(I"m not calling you a liar, Im saying the press gets it wrong a lot of the time)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
Looks like this story is going to fizzle out, "only" three people have been injured including the shooter.

All we are seeing now seems to be precautionary actions by the emergency services.

These are not precautionary actions. It is a full blown active shooter HSEEP exercise/drill being reported by the lying media as an actual event. Don't you recognize the tell-tale signs? The subject matter needed to be changed on the MSM!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

AmberLeaf
one TSA agent is dead

I watched them wheel his body to the ambulance. He was in a wheel chair and he looked REALLY bad. I"m not surprised he was dead ... My heart goes out to his family.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

These are not precautionary actions. It is a full blown active shooter HSEEP exercise/drill being reported by the lying media as an actual event. Don't you recognize the tell-tale signs? The subject matter needed to be changed on the MSM!

Well that is quite some claim you are making, might I ask what evidence you have to prove this?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
One shooter was described as NOT wearing camo gear by an eyewitness who saw him walk into the airside with the rifle slung on his shoulder...so does that mean there may be 3?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I just heard on the scanner that the police are saying that the suspect has said that he acted alone and they recovered a rifle, the other officer is asking where the info about another shooter is coming in from?.

now calls are coming in that the police is now looking for a 2nd suspect?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I see the super strict gun laws in California did a lot to prevent this....

/scarcasm.

Before this becomes a gun thread...Just so everyone knows the current state of firearms in California. The following are restricted/illegal:

" (1) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:

(A) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
(B) A thumbhole stock.
(C) A folding or telescoping stock.
(D) A grenade launcher or flare launcher.
(E) A flash suppressor.
(F) A forward pistol grip.

(2) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
(3) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has an overall length of less than 30 inches [762 mm].
(4) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:

(A) A threaded barrel, capable of accepting a flash suppressor, forward handgrip.
(B) A second handgrip.
(C) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel that allows the bearer to fire the weapon without burning his or her hand, except a slide that encloses the barrel.
(D) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.

(5) A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
(6) A semiautomatic shotgun that has both of the following:

(A) A folding or telescoping stock.
(B) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon, thumbhole stock, or vertical handgrip.

(7) A semiautomatic shotgun that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine.
(8) Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

In addition, (Penal Code §12001.5) bans, by definition, short-barreled shotguns and short-barreled rifles. Defined in Penal Code §12020; a short-barreled shotgun is defined as a firearm (designed, redesigned, or altered) to fire a fixed shotgun shell and has a barrel or barrels of less than 18 inches or an overall length of less than 26 inches. A short-barreled rifle is defined as a semiautomatic, center fire rifle with a barrel length of less than 16 inches or an overall length of less than 26 inches.
"
If the rifles used were really AR15s, and the media wasn't just flat out lying again, and they were legally purchased, then they would follow the above applicable restrictions.

If they didn't conform to the above restrictions, then the firearms were illegal in California.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

link   
Just heard a whiteness on Sky news, sounded very confused but...

he talked about "gunmen" and said that people were being evacuated form a plane.

Like i say the guy sounded very confused but there is to be a press conference in half a hour.

link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Where are you getting your report? Everything I'm hearing on MSNBC & FOX & CNN are saying 1 suspect, nobody dead...

Watching multiple live feeds right now...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

One was shot in the leg...another was not injured. Thats what im hearing at the minute

The injured suspect is described as a young white male with blonde hair.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

CBS....Sky, they are now waiting to bring out the second suspect apparently

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
FOX JUST REPORTED .... Law enforcement saying 'no second gunman'.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
'BREAKING. Law enforcement source tells @CBSNews the LAX shooter was an off-duty TSA agent.'

According to Twitter.

edit on k010711bpmFri, 01 Nov 2013 13:07:03 -0500 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

khimbar
'BREAKING. Law enforcement source tells @CBSNews the LAX shooter was an off-duty TSA agent.'

According to Twitter.

edit on k010711bpmFri, 01 Nov 2013 13:07:03 -0500 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

Really would not surprise me, these kind of shooting are often the acts of disgruntled employee's

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Now that's a solid souce....

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

The suspect is reportedly an off-duty TSA agent.
WTVY News

Another great score for the "only ones" here to protect us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join