It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Incident Prompts Evacuation Of Terminal 3 At LAX

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

starviego

Mikeultra
Why would they put orange TSA inspection stickers on pieces of evidence that might have finger prints on them?

Because when the stickers were put on, the items were not evidence. They were checked baggage.

I don't understand! I do not fly anymore since way before 911. 1986 was the last time. Are you saying that Paul checked his bag containing the rifle, and the TSA then put orange inspection stickers on his gun and note? That doesn't make sense. Please spell this out for me. Here's the excerpt from the article;

"The official said the rant refers to how Ciancia believed his constitutional rights were being violated by TSA searches and that he's a "pissed-off patriot" upset at former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. The note and the gunman's rifle each had an orange TSA inspection sticker on it."
www.chron.com...

I also found an ABC news broadcast video with an interview with his roommate who they're now identifying as John Mincey. Earlier reports said his name is James Mincey. I believe James is the correct name. From the apartment on Los Feliz Blvd. In this video there is a brief shot of one of the wounded TSA people. Why are the cops working on him instead of paramedics? What are they doing? Has anyone found out anything about the other roommates in Sun Valley? What is their story?
abcnews.go.com... s-in-lax-shooting

Here's a few photo's of James Mincey and one of the TSA guys with the cops.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

"The official said the rant refers to how Ciancia believed his constitutional rights were being violated by TSA searches and that he's a "pissed-off patriot" upset at former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. The note and the gunman's rifle each had an orange TSA inspection sticker on it."
You really need this spelled out for you? HE PUT THE STICKERS ON THEM AS A MESSAGE. Ill say that again: HE DID IT.

How can this not be obvious?

Why are the cops working on him instead of paramedics? What are they doing?
Paramedics are generally not permitted to be running around an active shooter scenario.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

You really need this spelled out for you? HE PUT THE STICKERS ON THEM AS A MESSAGE. Ill say that again: HE DID IT.

How can this not be obvious?

Why are the cops working on him instead of paramedics? What are they doing?
Paramedics are generally not permitted to be running around an active shooter scenario.

Oh, so you think Paul had some old TSA stickers from a previous trip? That didn't occur to me at all. I guess that's possible. Well it still seems suspicious to me. There's no proof that Paul put the stickers on there. I want to know who the person in the black Hyundai is that is reported to have dropped him off. If he or she is one of the roommates from Sun Valley. They were with him just prior to it happening. They didn't know something was up?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Mikeultra
I don't understand!... Are you saying that Paul checked his bag containing the rifle, and the TSA then put orange inspection stickers on his gun and note? That doesn't make sense. Please spell this out for me.

Why doesn't it make sense? He was flying home. He had an e-ticket. At the counter he told them he had his weapon in the bag. They checked it in and put it on the conveyer belt. In the back a TSA guy pullet it out of the line and inspected it and put a TSA sticker on it, meaning it had been cleared.

captaintyinknotsYou really need this spelled out for you? HE PUT THE STICKERS ON THEM AS A MESSAGE. Ill say that again: HE DID IT. How can this not be obvious?

Possibly, but you can't pick up those official stickers in a stationary store. He would have had to have access to them somehow. Like if he was a TSA agent, for example.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Possibly, but you can't pick up those official stickers in a stationary store. He would have had to have access to them somehow. Like if he was a TSA agent, for example.
You can order them online. Im not going to post a link to any sites because I believe it to be against the tos, but google it. You can have them sent right to your house.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

starviego

Mikeultra
I don't understand!... Are you saying that Paul checked his bag containing the rifle, and the TSA then put orange inspection stickers on his gun and note? That doesn't make sense. Please spell this out for me.

Why doesn't it make sense? He was flying home. He had an e-ticket. At the counter he told them he had his weapon in the bag. They checked it in and put it on the conveyer belt. In the back a TSA guy pullet it out of the line and inspected it and put a TSA sticker on it, meaning it had been cleared.

captaintyinknotsYou really need this spelled out for you? HE PUT THE STICKERS ON THEM AS A MESSAGE. Ill say that again: HE DID IT. How can this not be obvious?

I would think in this day and age that if a person was checking in a rifle on a airline flight that it would have to be locked in a hard case. I don't fly and have no idea what the whole TSA nightmare is like. One thing that still doesn't make sense is that he's accused of having 5 thirty round magazines and a thousand rounds of ammo in 20 round boxes in his bag. Unbelievable yes, but that's what the cops are lying about. How does that jive with him throwing his bag up for the TSA to inspect? It doesn't, I'm sure they'll be telling us soon that Paul died. No trial. End of story.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You cannot carry on an AR-15, a handgun and a shotgun. They make you pour out your water. Do you not travel???

He walked in, put down the bag, pulled out his weapons and opened fire. At least that is what eyewitnesses and first reports said.

TSA stickers? You check in guns at the check in counter, not at a checkpoint. I have never, ever seen that done. Ever. GUNS are NOT carry on items for 'normal' people.

They also make you 'lock' them in a case. A hard case. He had what is described as a duffel bag or over the shoulder carry on. He would have been stopped at the counter. Period.

edit on 11pm30pmf0000002013-11-04T20:29:20-06:000820 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

matafuchs
You cannot carry on an AR-15, a handgun and a shotgun. They make you pour out your water. Do you not travel???

He walked in, put down the bag, pulled out his weapons and opened fire. At least that is what eyewitnesses and first reports said.

TSA stickers? You check in guns at the check in counter, not at a checkpoint. I have never, ever seen that done. Ever. GUNS are NOT carry on items for 'normal' people.

They also make you 'lock' them in a case. A hard case. He had what is described as a duffel bag or over the shoulder carry on. He would have been stopped at the counter. Period.

edit on 11pm30pmf0000002013-11-04T20:29:20-06:000820 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)
Agreed.

However, as I said, you can order replicas of the stickers online, for fairly cheap. When put in context with his note about the tsa, it makes sense that HE is the one who put them on.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This event is a government set up made so Americans can lose their arms. the media has made other attempts to sway the public as seen with the sandy hook shootings.

nodisinfo.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This event is a government set up made so Americans can lose their arms. the media has made other attempts to sway the public as seen with the sandy hook shootings.

nodisinfo.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Having 2 young children does not exclude you from working full time. In fact it almost means you have to in todays world. My wife and I have a 3 and 6 year old. We both work full time.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You are correct in saying it was him. The TSA would not put them on the weapons but the case. The case is all they should see. I know people who had guns 'float away' on flights and they got the case with the stickers and no weapon. Weapon theft is more common than you would think with the airlines.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Looking for an update on Ciancia today I found this article on CNN. There is also a video interview with the Pennsville, N.J. police chief. There is a conflict between what the chief says a 3:10 into the video and what is written in the article. First I will paste the part of the article, and then what the chief says that contradicts what is claimed in the article.

"According to someone who knew Ciancia and his three roommates well, Ciancia began asking for a ride to the airport days before the shooting. He claimed he needed to fly to New Jersey to help his sick father, but he never said what day he needed to leave, the source said."

"On Friday, Ciancia burst into a roommate's room and demanded a ride to the airport immediately, said the source, who spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity."

"The roommate obliged. Investigators don't think the roommate had any idea of Ciancia's plans."
www.cnn.com...

At 3:10 in the video the Pennsville police chief says, "that the L.A. police called him back saying that they made the welfare (suicide) check at Ciancia's apartment and that they met with 2 roommates there and both roommates stated that he wasn't there today, he was there yesterday, um at which point I contacted Mr. Ciancia..."

Now the conflict from the CNN article:

"Los Angeles Police Department Cmdr. Andy Smith says police were first called to check on Ciancia at 10:06 a.m. Officers arrived at his apartment six minutes later, according to Smith.

Ciancia was already gone."

So whoever the anonymous source is that told CNN that Ciancia had been asking for a ride to the airport days ahead of time with no certain date, and that he burst into a roommates room suddenly on Friday demanding a ride to the airport is lying! Either this anonymous CNN source is lying or the Pennsville police chief is lying. I know who the judge always sides with in a court of law, right or wrong. This time I would side with the judge. Why would this CNN source demand to remain anonymous? Because it's a CNN fabrication!

More telling motives from the article:

"(Eric) Holder said Monday that the investigation will include a review of security measures at LAX and other airports.

"The responsibility for protecting airport security is not a TSA function but something that I think we need to certainly examine, given what happened in Los Angeles," he said.

"The timeline provided Monday by police differed from that offered earlier by Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee. He said police had arrived at Ciancia's apartment about 45 minutes after the suspect had left for the airport."

"According to the LAPD account, they arrived 52 minutes after the shooting, which began about 9:20 a.m., according to police. It was not immediately clear when Ciancia left for the airport."

"TSA Administrator John Pistole said the shooting has prompted a review of security protocol with partner agencies."

"But the congressman acknowledged that "it's very difficult to stop these types of attacks."

"IT'S ALMOST LIKE AN OPEN SHOPPING MALL," he said.

edit on 7-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: ying

edit on 7-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've heard a lot of groups and media outlets discuss the details of Ciancia's letter, but I have not seen the alleged letter and have not seen evidence that such a letter actually exists.

From the FBI Criminal Complaint:
7. I learned from other law enforcement agents that from a bag that CIANCIA carried with him at the scene, agents recovered a handwritten letter, Signed by CIANCIA, Stating that CIANCIA had “made the conscious decision to try to kill” multiple TSA.employees. Addressing TSA employees, the letter stated that CIANClA wanted to “instill fear in your traitorous minds.” ClANCIA’s possessions on the scene also included five magazine clips of ammunition for his assault rifle.

The above was filed by FBI Special Agent Stephen J Khoobyarian. Does it strike anyone as odd that he has not viewed the Ciancia letter?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

NickDC202
I've heard a lot of groups and media outlets discuss the details of Ciancia's letter, but I have not seen the alleged letter and have not seen evidence that such a letter actually exists.

7. I learned from other law enforcement agents that from a bag that CIANCIA carried with him at the scene, agents recovered a handwritten letter, Signed by CIANCIA, Stating that CIANCIA had “made the conscious decision to try to kill” multiple TSA.employees. Addressing TSA employees, the letter stated that CIANClA wanted to “instill fear in your traitorous minds.” ClANCIA’s possessions on the scene also included five magazine clips of ammunition for his assault rifle.

The above was filed by FBI Special Agent Stephen J Khoobyarian. Does it strike anyone as odd that he has not viewed the Ciancia letter?

Yes, it is strange. It is like an anonymous source used by CNN. It is a lie!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Someone may have put this up somewhere (sorry I read to about page 10 but didn't finish the new pages that have come up since the last time I was on this site).

I was watching TV and just saw a new Expedia commercial that came out recently and they had terminal 3 on the phone as the destination so I thought that was interesting timing. See 9 seconds in video.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Mikeultra

NickDC202

The Southern Poverty Law Center claims to have viewed the letter and are using this claim to advance their storyline. It is a touch odd that the FBI agent from the terrorism task force who wrote the charging affidavit only mentions this note from third party sources has not actually seen it but the Southern Poverty Law Center has...

Given the plethora of surveillance cameras that cover almost every inch of the airport, it is quite peculiar that no footage has been released; not even footage of Ciancia entering the terminal.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

NickDC202

Mikeultra

NickDC202

The Southern Poverty Law Center claims to have viewed the letter and are using this claim to advance their storyline. It is a touch odd that the FBI agent from the terrorism task force who wrote the charging affidavit only mentions this note from third party sources has not actually seen it but the Southern Poverty Law Center has...

Given the plethora of surveillance cameras that cover almost every inch of the airport, it is quite peculiar that no footage has been released; not even footage of Ciancia entering the terminal.

Yes it is most interesting. Another thing I just remembered that was in the latest CNN article I posted a few back, was that they are saying Ciancia was shot 4 times. Hit in the face, neck, and chest. This has changed a lot. 1st they said it was 3 in the chest, then it was one in the mouth and one in the leg, now it's one in the face, one in the neck, and ? in the chest. Get your lies straight Johnny!

Also there is the common factor of the Westfield Group being present at both LAX and the Paramus Mall "shootings", and going further back to 911 too at the plaza level retail space. Now Westfield is back at the new WTC. As for the surveillance cameras, they had them at the CT school and nobody will ever see anything there. The school is being demolished and all the workers had to sign non-disclosure contracts. Just like the WTC steel was quickly cut up and sold to scrappers in China and the rest buried in a landfill.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: in

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Mikeultra

NickDC202

Mikeultra

NickDC202

Yes it is most interesting. Another thing I just remembered that was in the latest CNN article I posted a few back, was that they are saying Ciancia was shot 4 times. Hit in the face, neck, and chest. This has changed a lot. 1st they said it was 3 in the chest, then it was one in the mouth and one in the leg, now it's one in the face, one in the neck, and ? in the chest. Get your lies straight Johnny!

Also there is the common factor of the Westfield Group being present at both LAX and the Paramus Mall "shootings", and going further back to 911 too at the plaza level retail space. Now Westfield is back at the new WTC. As for the surveillance cameras, they had them at the CT school and nobody will ever see anything there. The school is being demolished and all the workers had to sign non-disclosure contracts. Just like the WTC steel was quickly cut up and sold to scrappers China and the rest buried in a landfill.

I would estimate that 80% of the time after a major event surveillance footage is released within a week; the 20% that don't release footage (I'm sure half of that 20% don't have cameras) really make you wonder what's going on, especially where it's known that footage exists.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
From Reuters:

FBI Loses Out on Chance to Question Accused LAX Gunman

"(Reuters) - FBI aOn Monday, U.S. Magistrate Judge Charles Eick granted a public defender's office request seeking appointment as legal counsel for Ciancia on a provisional basis, over the objections of the U.S. Attorney's Office."

"Federal prosecutors argued in a court brief that the "practical effect of appointing counsel at this time ... would be to prevent the government from questioning Ciancia, as he would then be a represented party."gents investigating last week's deadly Los Angeles airport shooting have lost their chance to question the accused gunman, if and when he regains consciousness, now that a public defender has been appointed to represent the suspect, court documents show."

"A day after the shooting, Ciancia was formally charged with murdering a federal officer and committing an act of violence at an international airport. But his medical condition has so far prevented him from making an initial court appearance, or from being interviewed since being taken into custody."

"With the public defender's office now assigned to Ciancia, "they'll be sitting by his side as soon as he starts blinking his eyes, telling him 'Don't say a word, keep your mouth shut,'" said Steve Cron, a private criminal defense lawyer who also teaches at Pepperdine University law school."

"Moreover, the seeming abundance of eyewitnesses to the shooting makes it less crucial than it might otherwise be for prosecutors to try to obtain a confession from the suspect."
www.reuters.com...

If he survives it sounds like they plan on convicting him based on eyewitness accounts alone. And there have been widely different descriptions of the gunman or gunmen.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join