It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Incident Prompts Evacuation Of Terminal 3 At LAX

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
When was this blind set up? Before the N.Y. Post photo was staged, or after it was taken. Carefully laid out with the copious amount of fake blood? What are they hiding behind that curtain? I can understand throwing a sheet over a dead body, but this looks like a movie set!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I want to point out something that I find puzzling. I did so in a previous post that was removed by moderators because I had included additional information that was deemed too personal. So with that in mind I'm trying to put forth my question again in a way that uses information that was published in the L.A. Times and an article from Wikipedia. Both of these sources are public knowledge and I will try to make my question in a way so as not to be in violation of terms and conditions.

From the following L.A. Times article dated November 02, 2013, there is a photo of the widow of the TSA employee giving a statement to the press outside her house in the Porter Ranch area in the San Fernando Valley. It mentions Porter Ranch in the caption under the photo.

I'm not from California so I didn't think nothing of it until I read one of the comments at the bottom of the article. It said in part; "Porter Ranch? These TSA must make good money."

To see that particular comment, you need to click on SEE ALL COMMENTS link at the end of this article.
discussions.latimes.com...

After reading that I did a web search on Porter Ranch, CA and discovered that it is a very affluent area. The houses there are on the market for an average of $750,000.00.

Since the TSA is known to pay their employees low wages, it raises questions as to how a 3 year employee of the TSA can afford to live there. I feel it is a legitimate question. I did searches on real estate sites for the above information that was removed along with the information that was deemed too personal. So I will leave those links out this time, and will simply provide a link to the Wikipedia article on Porter Ranch.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Who dropped him off? I mean, you can be a roommate and maybe not think anything but driving someone who is going to kill people? Would you not ask what was in the bag? Would you not notice he is a little off?

Also, if I was part of something with multiple people would you not also simply say...I am alone? Der....of course...you would not say there are 5 more of us and they are dressed like such and such....

This is another good video....

The first interview is a good one. This is NOT the description of the man in the photo who was shot.

3 weapons...again, the shotgun, long gun and handgun...sound familiar?

edit on 11am30amfu2013-11-04T11:46:10-06:001110 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

K, lets think about this....he saw someone armed and dressed like security....couldnt be that he saw a responding officer and though he was seeing the shooter, could it?

edit on 4-11-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Since the TSA is known to pay their employees low wages, it raises questions as to how a 3 year employee of the TSA can afford to live there.
Does the fact that he worked as a TSA agent mean that he was poor? Why? Perhaps he had family money. Perhaps his wife works, or has money. Perhaps they got in at a good price, considering how down the housing market in california was 3 years ago. Perhaps he invested well.

All of these things are far more realistic than something nefarious.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Mikeultra
When was this blind set up? Before the N.Y. Post photo was staged, or after it was taken. Carefully laid out with the copious amount of fake blood? What are they hiding behind that curtain? I can understand throwing a sheet over a dead body, but this looks like a movie set!

Id be willing to be that barrier is still up, and will remain up for sometime.

Or do you think they should leave the crime scene open and free to public view, considering that this is one of the busiest airports in the world?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

And the conformists wonder why we question these "events"? At 2:10 the reporter says, "You said he was dressed in blue, was he wearing a hat or glasses?"

Nothing like leading the witness, and of course he responds, "Yes he was wearing a hat and sunglasses."

This witness also said the gunman was dressed like TSA and looked to be wearing body armor! That doesn't match the carefully staged photo that was released by the N.Y. Post! I believe a lot of these interviews were taped at the earlier practice exercise on October 03, 2013 at L.A./Ontario Airport, and they're being haphazardly used for the big fake-out exercise on November 01, 2013.

I found this L.A. Times article about one of the non-TSA "victims", Brian Ludmer 29. He is a teacher at Calabasas High School. What does Brian teach at Calabas High School? THEATER. So he teaches students how to act or put on a performance. Interesting... were his students offered any roles to play for extra credit?
www.latimes.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So let me ask again, in plain english:

Is it possible that this single witness saw a responding officer, and thought he was seeing the shooter?

The attire described is EXACTLY what the responders wore.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

Mikeultra

Id be willing to be that barrier is still up, and will remain up for sometime.

Or do you think they should leave the crime scene open and free to public view, considering that this is one of the busiest airports in the world?

The L.A. Times said that the TSA widow has 2 young children, so I doubt that she can take care of them while working full time. As for the blind being erected at the terminal, do you think maybe it's prudent to tear down the building and rebuild it? Would that be appropriate you think? As so many conformists are fond of saying, "...if you have nothing to hide, why worry about it." So yes I think they're hiding something! Explain why there's so many different eyewitness descriptions of the gunman. This latest one says the police weren't there for a while. He's describing the "lone gunman." Do police normally respond to such an incident as this as an individual? No they respond in force!
edit on 4-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

Is it possible that this single witness saw a responding officer, and thought he was seeing the shooter?

Thanks for saying that for me. Perhaps the "lone gunman" was actually one of the "responding officers." Did you ever consider that?
edit on 4-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: actually

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The L.A. Times said that the TSA widow has 2 young children, so I doubt that she can take care of them while working full time.
But again, you're simply assuming. You are choosing to disregard the numerous VERY LOGICAL explanations, while clinging to an outlandish one.

As for the blind being erected at the terminal, do you think maybe it's prudent to tear down the building and rebuild it? Would that be appropriate you think?

Why? What reason would possibly justify a rebuild that would likely cost 10's if not 100's of millions of dollars? And even if they chose to, it couldnt happen until the investigation was completed.

So I ask again, do you think they should leave it open for the public to view and walk through?

? As so many conformists are fond of saying, "...if you have nothing to hide, why worry about it." So yes I think they're hiding something!
You do realize you just called yourself a conformist...right?

This is proper procedure. Plain and simple.

Explain why there's so many different eyewitness descriptions of the gunman.
So many? Ive heard two. One that fits with the pictures shown, and one that fits the description of the responding officers. Its really pretty obvious, when you dont come into the situation already convinced that something nefarious is going on.

. This latest one says the police weren't there for a while.
By pretty much every account police were there withing 60 seconds.

Can you tell me, where was this witness located when everything went down?

he's describing the "lone gunman." Do police normally respond to such an incident as this as an individual? No they respond in force!
Right, i forgot, all officers arrive at an active scene at one time.

No. In a situation like this, they all get there as fast as they can. Meaning some get there before others. Meaning there are times when a responder is alone.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Mikeultra

captaintyinknots

Thanks for saying that for me. Perhaps the "lone gunman" was actually one of the "responding officers." Did you ever consider that?
edit on 4-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: actually
Funny how you dodge the question. But, then, its pretty much what I expected.

As Ive already said, anything is possible. I have yet to see ANY evidence that backs up that idea, though.

Remember, fantastic claims require fantastic evidence.
edit on 4-11-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

No. If you listen to the entire video he talks about how long it took for law enforcement to arrive. I would venture to say that means he knew the difference.

There have been 3 different eyewitness accounts I have heard so far. One where he had on body armor, one where he was dressed as a TSA agent and one where he had on jeans and a hoodie. Who were all of these people seeing in those first moments?

Airlines make money. Bottom line. There cannot be fear put into travellers when the biggest travel time of the year is approaching. It does make it easier though for arming TSA agents.

The accounts and stories are not adding up. At all. Conspiracy from the government, I think not, but cover up of a larger issue, yes, I would not put that past them. A lone gunman can be put of as a crazy but multiple shooters shows coordination, planning and the idea there may be more.

As for the home of the TSA agent who passed away, well, I know people worth 7 figures who work menial jobs to 'get out of the house'. Not everyone lives like Kanye if they have money.
edit on 11pm30pmfu2013-11-04T13:27:16-06:000116 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

Very possible.

www.youtube.com...
witness
"...everybody appeared to be in plain clothes..."
"...we couldn't tell if they were plain clothed police officers or plain clothed terrorists..."
"...everybody firing guns were plain clothed..."

Though one of the first things any plain clothes cop would do is whip out his badge and hang it around his neck, in order not to be shot by other cops, and no witness saw any such thing.

And one might as an even more relevant question: Is it just coincidence that so many 'undercover' cops would have been the closest to the scene? And who are these cops? Have you come across an interview of any of these 'heroes' who stopped the madman?

/
edit on 4-11-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

They could have been ASO's which are part of the TSA. They are the Air Marshals of the TSA but are supposed to only be assigned to and from flights at DCA(Reagan Nat'l). LAX is a gateway airport for them. If there was flight from LAX going to DC there could have been one there onsite.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Plain clothes officers are all over airports like lax, so its not out of the question at all that there were multiple there. On top of that, Security's simple uniforms at lax can easily be confused for plain clothes.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

starviego

captaintyinknots

Very possible.

www.youtube.com...
witness
"...everybody appeared to be in plain clothes..."
"...we couldn't tell if they were plain clothed police officers or plain clothed terrorists..."
"...everybody firing guns were plain clothed..."

Though one of the first things any plain clothes cop would do is whip out his badge and hang it around his neck, in order not to be shot by other cops, and no witness saw any such thing.

And one might as an even more relevant question: Is it just coincidence that so many 'undercover' cops would have been the closest to the scene? And who are these cops? Have you come across an interview of any of these 'heroes' who stopped the madman?

/
edit on 4-11-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

Check out this photo. There are 8 cops wearing plain clothes. And 7 of them are wearing sneakers. It would be very easy for one of them to have a helmet and vest stashed in a bag, that they could put on after the shooting was done. Paul could have been already shot at his apartment of either self inflicted wounds or wounds from whoever is responsible for this "event".

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Could Ciancia have been totally innocent? Could he have just been at the airport to catch a flight?

abcnews.go.com...
He was dropped off at LAX Friday by a roommate..
"He said he needed a ride to the airport to catch a flight, so he dropped him off," the roommate told ABC News.
... former roommate John Mincey, who said he saw the suspect just last week.
"He said he was going back to New Jersey, going to work for his dad, making amends with family problems and spending the holidays with his family."

www.dailymail.co.uk...
...a federal law enforcement official told the Los Angeles Times just after 3pm that he was a ticketed passenger.

www.chron.com...
The note and the gunman's rifle each had an orange TSA inspection sticker on it.

Not to mention that the alleged photo of Ciancia laying on the ground shows him in clothes that NONE of the witnesses described!!

Like they say back in Joisey: 'Fuhgeddibout it, this whole thing is Fugazy!'

/

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

starviego
Could Ciancia have been totally innocent? Could he have just been at the airport to catch a flight?

abcnews.go.com...
He was dropped off at LAX Friday by a roommate..
"He said he needed a ride to the airport to catch a flight, so he dropped him off," the roommate told ABC News.
... former roommate John Mincey, who said he saw the suspect just last week.
"He said he was going back to New Jersey, going to work for his dad, making amends with family problems and spending the holidays with his family."

www.dailymail.co.uk...
...a federal law enforcement official told the Los Angeles Times just after 3pm that he was a ticketed passenger.

www.chron.com...
The note and the gunman's rifle each had an orange TSA inspection sticker on it.

Not to mention that the alleged photo of Ciancia laying on the ground shows him in clothes that NONE of the witnesses described!!

Like they say back in Joisey: 'Fuhgeddibout it, this whole thing is Fugazy!'

/

Why would they put orange TSA inspection stickers on pieces of evidence that might have finger prints on them?
Again in this article we have the police yelling, "This is not a drill! Hands up!" I'm inclined to believe the opposite.
People are so easily controlled now. Get on the train, this is not a drill.
www.chron.com...
edit on 4-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: link

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Why would they put orange TSA inspection stickers on pieces of evidence that might have finger prints on them?

Because when the stickers were put on, the items were not evidence. They were checked baggage.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join