It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Incident Prompts Evacuation Of Terminal 3 At LAX

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Mikeultra
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

If the L.A. police went to Paul's apartment for the purpose of a welfare check (suicidal) and they really did speak to some room-mates, I think one of the questions they would have asked these 2 alleged room-mates is, "Does Paul own a gun?"

If there were 3 people living in one apartment, I think they would know about it (gun)!

I don't think he went out Friday morning and bought the gun on his way to the airport.

If these room-mates exist I would expect that they will be seeking to cash in somehow by doing interviews. That would be normal don't you think? Perhaps then we shall learn their identities.

You were no help at all answering any of my questions.

I am Mikeultra, that is all you need to know about me.

How do you know they didnt? How do you know that conversation wasnt had?

You dont suppose that these roommates might want to remain out of the public eye, do ya? So as not to live the rest of their lives in the shadow of this?

I mean seriously, this is just out of hand....

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Not if there's money to be made, they'll give up their id. The L.A. police said the alleged room-mates told them Paul was fine on Thursday.
If this happened the way they say it did on Friday, I would think the police went back to question the room-mates again. Because everything apparently wasn't fine and they should now be asking them if they knew of this rifle.

If it's too much for you to handle, just ignore this topic. There's plenty other stuff to read about. I'm particularly interested in the never ending HSEEP exercises/drills followed up by "real life events". Sometimes they occur at the same time!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Not if there's money to be made, they'll give up their id.
This is nothing more than your simple opinion. Time will tell.

The L.A. police said the alleged room-mates told them Paul was fine on Thursday.

And?

If this happened the way they say it did on Friday, I would think the police went back to question the room-mates again.
...which they have

Because everything apparently wasn't fine and they should now be asking them if they knew of this rifle.

What makes you think they havent?

If it's too much for you to handle, just ignore this topic.
Unfortunately, I am interested in the topic. Even more unfortunately, I have to sift through the endless, baseless, logic-less, evidence-less crap that is tossed around willy nilly, as is the case with literally every other big event that happens.

There's plenty other stuff to read about. I'm particularly interested in the never ending HSEEP exercises/drills followed up by "real life events". Sometimes they occur at the same time!

You mean the drills that are happening around the country at any given time?
edit on 2-11-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yes the endless HSEEP drills/exercises. They are a beast and they have to be fed. Do you understand what I'm saying. DHS is an enormous beast, so these shootings have to happen in order for the beast to exist. And there is also the agenda of creating a gun "problem". I don't remember these shootings being a REGULAR occurrence prior to 911 and the resulting creation of DHS. There were shootings, but not as it is now. Tomorrow is the NYC marathon and I'm expecting something will happen there. That is how things have become. It wasn't like this prior to 911.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Agreed, the "blood" in that "graphic" photo from the New York Post is laughably fake. The dead giveaway is the way the thicker compound has separated from the thinner base which soaked into the carpet. This photo is from an HSEEP drill. This characteristic of the fake blood they use has been seen in other drills and has been called out for what it is.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Do you suppose the agent that was crying drew the short straw, and was sent to be disappeared by his overlords. There's no doubt this was a planned exercise carried out for a specific agenda. The blue shirts want to be armed with the latest weaponry and they want arrest powers. Your eyewitness report of their behavior backs up my belief that they knew this was planned to happen. They're still talking about it on CNN only of course.

No. The agent that I had seen is not the same agent that the news has reported that died. I stand by my observations that I noticed a huge increase in TSA agents that day. Another thing. I have a AZ drivers license. It expires in about 40 years. I got asked about that from the bag weigher person. She was older than me and if it was not her first day at work or an actor, I bet she would have seen an AZ license before.
edit on 11/2/2013 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The link below is to a video from Plasma Burns(you may or may not have to click through the ridiculous graphic content warning page). He does an excellent job exposing the Boston "incident" in a number of videos, however in the linked vid, some relevant(to this discussion) properties of fake blood are addressed starting around the 6:40 mark. The vid is best watched in it's entirety and in the highest definition possible.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gtr003121

Thanks for the video link, downloaded and saved. That was the "event" I was referring to on the east coast. I know there are many people who see this plain as day for what it is. So too will there be those who attempt to silence the truth. No matter how much evidence of actors used in HSEEP exercises/drills is provided, denial keeps coming from these people who are either naive or part of it. A few links for the actors.
www.crisiscast.com...
About Us
"Strategic Operations Inc. (STOPS), on the lot of Stu Segall Productions, a full-service TV / movie studio, provides Hyper-Realistic™ training services and products for military, law enforcement, and other organizations responsible for homeland security."
"In 2002, Stu created Strategic Operations, of which he is President, with a mission to provide “hyper-realistic” training for the military, law enforcement, and other organizations responsible for homeland security and public safety."
www.strategic-operations.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml?ito=feeds-newsxml

Fake blood doesn't exist though!
crisisactors.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

That is an interesting observation. I did not know that about Arizona driver licenses. I have to renew mine every 4 years. So you think if she was a genuine TSA, she should have known about that. Do you think she was on the crisis actors staff or just a clueless TSA slug?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Clueless actor. Hopefully cougar looking to score distraction points. Been through that terminal multiple times. It was early but I was aware.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Yeah I assumed you mean Boston, and you're right on.

I havent even watched the whole thing yet, but here's a vid from the same channel(freeradiorevolution) that covered the news helo's footage of the dummy in a wheelchair being rushed to a waiting ambulance. It starts out immediately addressing the pic of the injured "shooter" with the ridiculous looking puddles of "blood", so I figured I'd post a link.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1132013 by Gtr003121 because: Added a second relevant link

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Guns make people safer.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I live with 2 other people and I guarantee their are things I have , small and large, then things they have of the same size that none of us has any knowledge of at all. I am not sure why you think it is some indicator of a false flag/fake event/conspiracy that the people he lived with didn't know he had a gun.

Why are you trying to apply static explanations to questions like why did some one move when you are dealing with the most random element in the known world and that is humanity.

It's clear you have made your mind up what happened here and no matter of proof or facts otherwise will change it so best of luck on your journey in researching this event.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on Sun Nov 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Please do not post personal information about private citizens.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

edit on Sun Nov 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Please do not post personal information about private citizens.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Here is CNN interviewing an "eyewitness".
CNN - "What was he wearing?"

2:55 - Witness - "... navy blue, dark blue clothing. Almost looked like he was an employee of the ho---, uh airport."

CNN - "What did he look like?"

3:10 - Witness - "...tall white guy, dirty blond hair, but more darker."

So this eyewitness says he saw the gunman wearing dark navy blue clothes. That isn't what was shown in the money shot that the N.Y. Post published of the wounded gunman. Who's lying? Everyone.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=204
witness Vernon Cardenas: "He(shooter) was just walking around sort of dazed..."

MkUltra mind control?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

starviego
www.youtube.com...=204
witness Vernon Cardenas: "He(shooter) was just walking around sort of dazed..."

MkUltra mind control?

The witness also says at least 3 times throughout this story, "...it was just me and this guy with the blue shirt." Is he talking about a TSA blue shirt or is just making that up? It's hard to tell the bs is so deep.

The latest modification to the official story is that not only did Paul text his family that he was thinking about killing himself, he also ranted on and on about his anti-government views via text messages too!

UNBELIEVABLE

I also found out that his 2 alleged room-mates are a lot older than him. One is 35-39 and the other is 60-64. That's odd in my opinion. I think Paul would have been fine if his family didn't receive those unbelievable text messages from persons unknown!
edit on 3-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: also

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
LAX shooter/conspiracy theorist shoots down LAX shooting conspiracy!!

www.nydailynews.com...
A bullet knocked his teeth out, split his tongue and blew away part of the madman’s face.

Having a split tongue and gushing a river of blood from his mouth didn't stop the suspect from singing like a canary:

news.yahoo.com...
The gunman charged in the deadly shooting... lay bloodied and handcuffed on the floor..., but he replied to critical questions that helped authorities lock down the scene.
Paul Ciancia, 23, was hauled away moments later on a stretcher and later heavily sedated for medical reasons, but not before he told investigators he had acted alone when he opened fire in the terminal, a law enforcement official who has been briefed on the investigation told The Associated Press on Sunday.

Nothing to see here folks!!

---------

www.dailymail.co.uk...
...a federal law enforcement official told the Los Angeles Times just after 3pm that he was a ticketed passenger.

news.yahoo.com...
"Ciancia... was not a ticketed passenger."

flip flop, flip flop..

edit on 4-11-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight. Guy goes into LAX with an AR-15, multiple eyewitnesses claim gunman is wearing dark blue or navy color clothing yet the picture of the shooter that is published in the paper does not reflect this in any way. Guy has half his face blown off but manages to tell the police he acted alone.

He was reportedly connected with the TSA in some fashion then they find notes in his bag tying him to conspiracy theorists that dislike the NWO. Police chief says on national TV they have been doing this exact same drill for weeks and with all that........

They let this guy in the video go after 10 minutes with no id or ticket? Watch the video, it's priceless.

I got that all pretty much right?

edit on 4-11-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah, one more quick thing. Check out this snippet from NYdailynews.

Debbie Conway, 60, of Ohio, said Ciancia lived with her son for a short time about a year ago but kept having his mail sent there after moving.
“Jimmy asked Paul, ‘What’s in the box?’ and he said, ‘ammo,’ ” Conway recalled. “Jimmy said, ‘Don’t you ever have that crap delivered here. I’m a good citizen.’”

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

Don't ever have that crap delivered here? I'm a good citizen? Yes, yes because we all know good citizens wouldn't have ammunition right?
edit on 4-11-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join