It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Strange Magnetic Field uT Readings From 6am - 830am -- Tennessee (11-1-2013)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nihookaa

Sorry Nihookaa. Thought I was signed in and posted a comment with your profile. douh!
That's my wife everyone. She decided to join ATS today.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nihookaa

u mean magnetic resonance?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

A CME released late on the 29th from solar region 11875 as a result of the X2 class flare was scheduled to hit earth's atmosphere last night/early this morning.

Could this event have effected your readings?

God Bless

Source: CU Boulder solar observatory
www.solen.info...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
An inter-dimensional gate was opened last night, as it was halloween. It just so happens that the portal to hell was underneath your drive.

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 01 Nov 2013 14:29:41 -05001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LichThrall

It very well could have been from this solar storm that ElohimJD pointed out up there. Thanks JD.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

LichThrall at about 10:30 pm the storm had mostly passed, though there was still some residual cloud cover and light rain. my husband and i went onto the carport to smoke and we both heard a very steady, low rumble that sounded more like a machine than thunder. i honestly believe i heard the "sky hum" last night.

Those strange hums in the sky are happening all around the world. It's still a mystery and many think they're hoaxes, but I doubt all of them are. It would be pretty elaborate to be able to fake videos all around the world like that. IDK. Did it sound like any of these?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

No problem.

I logged on this morning trying to find evidence on earth for the CME's electrical effect (outside CU's data centers), from last night. Your OP actually is helping me with my study of the sun.

mutually beneficial.

God bless,

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

i've been aware of the sky hum for a couple of years now and because of that, i've been keeping my ears open. i've heard a few times what could have been just that, but it was never obvious enough for me to know for sure. last night was obvious though.
after taking pics and failing at it, i decided to try using the video camera function on my nikon coolpix. again it was too dark to see the glow, but it did pick up the noise. unfortunately i live right next to the parkway so there's some traffic noise, but between the traffic you can def hear the rumble in the video. faint but there. i've lived next to traffic for over 3 years.. this sound was not traffic.
if anyone is interested i can upload the video, but it's pretty much darkness and traffic noises, you have to know what you're listening for to hear the rumble at all, so i didn't think it was worth it to share unless someone just has to hear.
i do believe last night's events could be contributed somehow to the solar storm. still, it was freaky. i'm an energy sensitive person and last night was something i'll never forget.

edit: here's the video. you can hear the noise best between the sound of traffic @ 0:11 - 0:15, 0:23 - 0:39 and 0:53 - 1:10. wear headphones and crank it up!

edit on 1-11-2013 by LichThrall because: added video

edit on 1-11-2013 by LichThrall because: not enough sleep :-P

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

One explanation would be an underground river. Whenever any type of liquid moves in three dimensions, it carries small charged particles, and the movement of these particles can create a magnetic field (basic law of physics). This can be picked up by sensitive magnetometers.

The magnetic field always has an axis to the direction of motion. So if the water to move in the direction your were facing the magnetic field would be going round clockwise.

Maybe those Mexican drug cartels are digging one of those underground railroads under your home

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm going back out there tomorrow morning to see what kind of readings I get. If it happens again I'll film it and post the video here. If it were a solar storm causing it then it shouldn't happen again...well unless there's another solar storm of course.

Since evidence has shown that a solar storm did indeed hit last night and early morning, I'm kind of leaning towards that being the cause. Although this sinkhole and the mysterious underground still has me wondering if that has anything to do with it. I'll keep posted and hope to hear more if anyone has anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That's the sounds many others have been hearing and posting on YouTube. I've heard everything from solar storms emitting the sounds to UFOs and Earthquakes causing the sounds. Some even called it "The Trumpets of the Apocalypse" referring to prophecies in the book of Revelation. I've also heard that it's the sounds of the Earth's poles shifting. Then of course others just say they are all fake, but that's a practice of condemnation before investigation and will get you nowhere. Eerie stuff. No doubt. I'm out of here for a couple of hours. Gotta get this week out of my system and get with some good friends.

LichThrall

i've been aware of the sky hum for a couple of years now and because of that, i've been keeping my ears

edit: here's the video. you can hear the noise best between the sound of traffic @ 0:11 - 0:15, 0:23 - 0:39 and 0:53 - 1:10. wear headphones and crank it up!

edit on 1-11-2013 by LichThrall because: added video

edit on 1-11-2013 by LichThrall because: not enough sleep :-P

edit on 1-11-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

That's my worst fear. A river under my property can't be all that good. These guys never showed up to inspect it today. Oh well. Hopefully the house and family will be here when I return. ('
')

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Maybe HAARP is playing you a song?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi, I live next door in Manchester. I woke up at 3 A.M. myself for no reason last night. I did go outside to look at the stars but
didn't take any readings or anything. I was trying to figure out what the really bright star was right over head and to the left or Orions belt was though. So I can't help you with observations but I may check the magentometer on my Ipad tonight and see what it says.
I take you live in the newer, to me anyway, subdivison out towards Ovoca on the north east side of Tullahoma?
As far as the sinkhole goes it may just be where an old tree stump was. Or it might be a sinkhole forming. If you had any idea of how many caves are in middle Tennesssee you'd be afraid to walk around. I can think of ten or twleve caves in the area off the top of my head.
If you take Estill Springs road, out twoards AEDC, you will go past a bowling alley, and self storage place. As you go up the the hill on the right is a big house and front of the house, in the middle of the hill, is a large sinkhole depression.
That dpression wasn't there 40 years ago when I lived there.
So you proably have some time before everything slides in to Normandy lake.

I haven't heard any weird sounds. Well at least not since the double sonic booms stopped from a couple of years ago.
I asked around and was told it was "The Secret Space plane" renetering the atmosphere.
odd how everyone knew about the "secret" space plane.
Ask around and someone might tell you about the ghosts of Ovoca, the legend of White Harry, or the story of Old man Tilman. Not to mention the bell witch and other odds and ends of stories.
Welcome to Tennessee, It's werider than you think.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I just watched a Ben Swann interview last night, can't find it now, about ASU revieving 6.1million dollars to research Magatisum on the brain to sway a person's belief system..

it was validated...found the video .. it's only 10mins.. but so well worth the education & insight~!!!

however YT is saying there's an issue.. here's the full URL ..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

My friend you wife was not the only one who had a bad night.

I am a lucid dreamer and last night was like a rollercoaster for me.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Its fairly common for the compass chips to get like this. I've seen this effect on the iPhone where it reports a much higher uT reading and it acts weird when using the compass. You have to move the device in a figure-8 pattern to recalibrate the chip for the position. This works across different devices that use a field detecting IC.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm in Missouri and replying because of what you mentioned about your wife. For the last three nights my wife has had god awful nightmares as she put it. She won't tell me what her dreams were because she believes talking about them can make them reality. I woke up last night to her sobbing. Night before last I got woke up to her kung-fu fighting the bed and had to wake her up. No bad dreams for me though.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mash3d

Wow Manchester..only 12 miles from here. I'll have to look into the Ghost of Ovoca and others. I've seen anomalies in the sky around here. One is in a MUFON report from 2009. The Air Force base is near us so who knows. My wife saw the same strange light and my father did too. I don't know what it is, but it's strange.

Some believe these portals cause emf disturbance causing a compass to go all directions and spin. I'm finding this magnetic field subject to be quite interesting. The Bermuda Triangle would be a popular example.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

When I purchased my first home there was a sinking spot in the side yard, my home was the "model" in a new subdivision and evidently "stuff" had been buried there while the contractor was building the other homes afterward. I would also assume there were several other spots in the subdivision as well, due to fact they built an additional 50 or so homes in the following 5 years.

I think this is a good explanation for what's going on in the Op's yard, but I still can't help but wonder... could it be the beginning of a sinkhole as well, considering the activity he experienced and the explanations given? I am curious if more frequent and stronger Solar Storms could not be why we are seeing more and more sinkholes? I have never actually heard that before, and definitely learned something new today.

Interesting thread however, and for the record this is why I joined ATS, I had grown so sick and tired of MSM... I want to hear from the citizens of these United States, as well as those all over the world about what is happening in there backyard or front yards for that matter!! That's the best and most reliable source for news in my opinion!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join