It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Rules For Life - NEW COMMANDMENTS For The New Age

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

The Elohim are destined to the Lake of Fire. It appears you will be joining them for your willingness to be overcome by their spirits that speak through you.

edit on 2-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
HERE IS THE ARCANE NUMEROLOGY USED WITHIN YOUR BIBLE. UNDERSTAND THIS, AND USE IT TO SEE THE TRUE MEANING OF A GREAT DEAL OF THE NUMBERS IN YOUR BIBLE.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Fire is not the only thing which burns my friend.

There is that in this universe far hotter than fire, which can burn fire itself.

The only thing which burns is the fires of this worlds passing age.

Your Bible stops at the fall of the Romans and their kin; because of their inability to keep care of the house they took charge of; so the true King and Queen must return to put out the fires that are burning.

You are one who is already swimming in a lake of fire, who is too blind to see the state of the world around them.

You think those who would see the world to its current state are fit to rule?

You wait for those to come who are able to help; yet you would curse them on their arrival. You are among those who are the limb which the loving doctor is hoping wont need to be severed.

Be warned of this.

I have already faced death free of fear; yet you speak to me as one hoping the threat of burning will scare me? I have no fear of mortality; or 'fire'. I've already burned free of such things within both pure light and darkness. I am one of balance. Such threats are for those still living in fear and are used to control them.

This is why you will never know your own Divine power.

The fear within you is like a shackle. It is polluted your mind to see you lamed in life.

reply to post by PrimeLight

edit on 2-11-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You have adopted another father, one that I know and reject. I am aware of his many messengers out here in the world now and to come with emergence for the cull. The Holy See has Warned me in Preparation for the great falling away that you are willingly part of for your rejection to stand firm at the Altar of Christ.

You are not alone in your cause, for there are many voices of perdition in the world. I pray for your soul, though I have long known you are very deep in the mire my friend in need, but not by deed.
www.rael.org...

I will be Judged in Measure of Accordance as with all other children to be either Refined through Fire or Destroyed by it. There is a Hand that speaks through mine at times and may it prick upon your soul to repent.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

All who have been raised under a 'Father' not knowing their Divine Mother have become children who have grown bitter and nasty deprived of the pure Feminine love.

This is for want of power; nothing more. Those such as yourself are the source of such power and are kept as such through the fear they distribute in the corruption of pure Divine Wisdom.

I know who speaks through you, and I know that they fear what I represent as much as they of his flock.

What you need to ask yourself; is why would the true King or 'God' fear one who is written to take away their dominion.

The answer is because they merely reside within the palace; it is not theirs.

They fear what they know to be truer and more powerful than they.

This is what comes, they have told you. They fear it for good reason; because they respect it.

As should you.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The only ones who need 'repent' in this world are those who would call their Divine Mother as 'whore'.

She is reborn in this world of purest Red.

And I am of Purple. I love as one who seeks to see Red and Purple intertwined once more.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

There is only 3 of us on this planet who have awoken to the things I now understand. But many others are not far behind.

So you were born human just like us of a mortal mother and father prey to the same follies of all humanity. Mysteriously and inexplicably you were actually hiding in the condition of our fallen mortal flesh as a god or God?. You, a mortal in the state of corruption, deceit and death selected as an Elohim born like the rest of us requiring salvation.

1 Samuel 15:23 KJV
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

According to your words, you 'Born of sin' awoke one day divine? Suddenly you were the Elohim filled with the true Divine knowledge of God sent to this world as one of only 3 (so far).

So somewhere along the way you became one of only 3 Elohim even though you were born a sinner? This claim is in denial of the true Son of God and God HIMSELF. You a mere mortal in desperate need of salvation, suddenly takes on the persona of God sent in the body of 'sin' yet claims Godhood in the form of the Elohim.

You deny the very Creator and HIS Son, our Savior with all your claims and heresy. Where is the gospel of Salvation within you who is born of sin and requiring the shed blood of the Lamb Yeheshua? Are you exempt now from the fallen state of sin you were born into, requiring the One True Bridge Yeheshua to our Creator FATHER?

This is a whole new level of blasphemy so I urge you to listen carefully because your words are sacrilegious in their profane denial of The One True God - The Alpha and The Omega.

I am not sure if you comprehend the gravity of your delusion which is snaring your own soul.

2 Timothy 3:1-5
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

edit on 2-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You may revel in your brief feast to keep suckling at the teet of damnation. You have been warned by His Hand already in more ways than one, for He seeks to lose none of His children to the snares of the enemy.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The only ones who need 'repent' in this world are those who would call their Divine Mother as 'whore'.

We are all Called to repent, myself surely included for all my wretched shortcomings in sin. I both fear and love our Creator for His Awesome Power, the One that knows all and expects His Children to heed what He has made known to them, and still always falling short in our follies. We are all Accountable thought and deed and there will come a stage where none above Accountable age will be left with excuse for their bearings upon the willful 'wide' field of view. The Testing period will surely intensify as Warned to those that duly have eyes to see and ears to hear.

All those elements you distorted by those spirits of operation within, I am aware of the reverse position they have initiated in your mind for your Rejection of Truth in occult sorceries with continued practice. You view through the lens of good as evil and perceive the Divine Helper as the enemy. I have seen your father's crafts, heard the messages of legion broadcast, studied their doctrine, recognized the occult based alignments in those human elements parroting their deceit, both individually and in groupings. I belong to my Father and if my limb is severed by the beasts of perdition in Allowance, then I too know I will be Provided the Grace to withstand such persecutions, for those days will surely come.

My Father that you reject set it up so that this track was playing (off a 'random' list in the background) as i was writing these words. It is a message for you especially.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

PrimeLight

I got the message of the encounter. He is dealing with satanic beings. Angels of light, seducing spirits sitting in high places pretending to be God.

I just came back online and thought I would post it here.

He doesn't realize that if they have taught him that there is no need to accept Jesus Christ, then it's not of God. This thing is not God. But it's a very real power, but only has the power to convince people into thinking there is no need of salvation.

OP, you have met those here on this thread who do know the real God. For your own soul salvation, turn away from them and come to the true God. The true God speaks to your heart, the true God moves in your heart.

Acts 2

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were sitting together in the Upper Room and when they came in one mind and one accord, flaming fire fell on them and they all began to speak with other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.

(That was not physical fire)

And Peter, of the twelve, stood up and said "This is that which was prophesied by Joel"

What was prophesied by Joel? That in the last days God would pour out His spirit upon all flesh and your sons and daughters shall prophesy. The pouring out of the spirit was not physical flames of fire. They were spiritual.

As Elijah stood against the prophets of Baal and challenged them to bring fire down from heaven, they could not, then Elijah prayed to God and the fire came down and consumed the sacrifice, that was real fire, but Elijah was already a believer. Would you really like the fire of the true God to descend? Where's your sacrifice? But the preachers of Molech burned a fire that they gave their children to.

And since you have indicated that by name, they are elohim, to you meaning gods, then I am telling you that it sounds to me like Baal. You are burning a strange fire to a strange god. This god, I don't know it. The God I know, does not come as orbs of light.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Inspired words and you recognize the worldly spiritual elements in ways that only the Helper can establish within one's being. Most are not ready to embrace these matters, and they will have to bear the Wrath up close, un-Prepared and un-Awakened yet by the Holy Spirit they have not drawn near to in strong trust and bearing to lean upon the True Divine that has long Knocked upon hearts.
Many will be 'welcoming' the legions of the air with open arms it seems, as but one mere example...

Taken to the 'inner earth' he exclaims, and no doubt they will be brought low, for the sake of preserving the flesh in carnal fear.

"Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life (for Christ's sake) shall preserve it."
Luke 17:33

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Oh, I looked this up and you mentioned Raelism, an elohim cult.

Since this guy is saying there are only three who knows this stuff, it's a cult in the making based on Raelism.

Rael, new word for Baal...that's all I can surmise.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You are in a sex cult. And God doesn't need to explain Himself in astrological charts that you have presented. Those were all made by people trying to explain God and the supernatural forces.

Since God wants us to read scripture, then scripture is what you should read.

It is written...

Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God and Him only shalt thou serve.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

BornofSin appears to have been been indoctrinated in a cult which in appearance sounds similar to "Claude" a Frenchman and former motor sport journalist and race-car driver whom created The Raelian's and:

explains his mission in his book, The True Face of God [sic]. According to Taras Grescoe of Salon.com, Vorilhon claims that he was taken to the planet of the Elohim in a flying saucer in 1975, where he was introduced to noted earthlings such as Jesus, Buddha, Joseph Smith and Confucius. The Elohim, small human-shaped beings with pale green skin and almond eyes, were apparently the original inspiration for the Judeo-Christian god. They informed Vorilhon that he was the final prophet -- sent to relay a message of peace and sensual meditation to humankind under his new name of Raël -- before the Elohim would return to Jerusalem in 2025. Raël claims that the Elohim have taught him that the human race was created from the DNA of aliens some 25,000 years ago. (In fact, all life on earth was created in alien laboratories.) Among other things, Raël has also learned that cloning is the way to immortality and there is no god or soul. According to Raël, our alien creators want us to be beautiful and sexy and enjoy a sensuous life, free from the restrictions of traditional Judeo-Christian morality.

This sounds extremely similar to what Bornofsin speaks of in this thread as we 3 have determined. I recall when I was 20 years old in Montreal, the Realian's attempted to recruit me with the same spiel which was a doctrine of devils and continues to be to this day. I knew it then and is ever more painfully apparent and reading Bornofsin's thread is a complete reminder of that day when I met Rael in his attempt to recruit me. I ascertained that they targeted specific personalities that were by definition 'alienated' and 'different' inclined towards an intellectual leaning. They targeted 'weak' vessels that they could manipulate and 'mind control' with quasi-science and an artificial belonging that was more along the lines of appealing to a 'seeking' mind.

I knew that they were scientists at targeting such individuals in order to recruit and influence society and the weaker links. They were themselves infiltrated by higher 'powers' - the fallen to continue their influence and their systematic destruction of The Word and Christ.

I saw that this 'cult' was a gathering of heretics who for the most part were comprised of lonely and lost souls. They were desperate to belong and had a natural inclination to metaphysical ideas. They endeavored to make you feel as though you were special, unique and appointed to a universal destiny. For a lonely and lost soul this was all the bait needed.

BornofSin is reminiscent of this 'cult' and if not this cult than something incredibly similar.

altreligion.about.com...

www.skepdic.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

People are really going to be eating up those false philoSophia's (wisdom) linked in due course. The phase-in process to presenting to the world our 'creators' for the 'new age' has been underway some time, yet amplifying moreso and moreso with the increasing waves of spiritual wickedness being further unleashed for our mounted rebellions against our Creator.

Those individuals these fallen entities target are most often marked as 'chosen' or 'special' in being appointed their 'important missions'. When I see how BOS has exalted himself by his tagline and testimonies, it is a dead giveaway as to just how deeply he is being used and I genuinely feel a sense of compassion and grievance because the lies can be so very convincing in snaring- especially when the elements of the supernatural are willfully invited for communing to tap into and eventually pervade consciousness to devolve one to a 'far gone' degree of snaring.

The more 'permissions' one grants the adversaries to overcome, the more difficult it can be to find one's way to approach Grace again.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I remember that, it made the news here. But this is also like the Hale Bopp comet believers.

Cults will never stop, but we have to vigilant and warn people of what is happening. Suppose someone came to Charles Manson's followers and presented them with the truth of Jesus before it was too late. They all thought Manson was Jesus Christ. He believed the Beatles to be prophets and Helter Skelter was the final race war about to ensue.

People die in these dangerous cults. It is one thing to say someone can willingly join them, because they are adults and have the right to choose whatever they want, but when it gets down to people being killed, then it is a cause for alarm.

Weren't the Raelians also the ones who cloned the sheep?

What is remarkable is that this modern day cult is merely a revival of ancient beliefs. People have made Annunaki cults, they also said those were aliens. And the fact they yanked a Hebrew word to create a new cult upon, means they don't even know what Elohim is.

I have a brother who fell into a cult in Washington State. He used to send me emails about the people he was led by so I looked them up on the internet and found they were wanted by the FBI for confining people in their compound. I don't remember their names now, but my brother believed them so much, he began to do "Bible study" without knowing the truth of the Bible and then began saying strange things. He got to the point he believed he could cause hurricanes with his mind. He ended up becoming homeless and now lives with my mother in North Carolina. So yes, I know how these cults cause emotional and psychological damage in people. We had an argument on Facebook and he decided to unfriend me, because he had targetted my friend that is Jewish. I did not let him accomplish this.

But he had emotional issues before this and they were able to play on that and manipulate him into giving him some kind of empowerment mentality, that led to him having nothing any more. But as his big sister, I wouldn't just turn him over to this thing, he was prayed for, before he became homeless, but now he is with our mother. It took homelessness to get him out of there, and at least he didn't die from them.

Sometimes the answers to prayers might not be how we want, but sometimes it's always the best way. If he had stayed there, who knows what else would have happened and it was a good learning experience for him also.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It is a tragedy how many are snared that are simply 'lonely' and 'seeking', yearning a belonging in this estranged planet. They prey on such victims and however the blessing comes in a 'removal' it is as you said a blessing in the end, sparing the life and soul.

I see a devastated heart in 'Bornofsin' who is being devoured out of loneliness and a desire for inclusion. The enemy feasts on such people whom life has alienated in one way or another through pain and suffering.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Suppose that BornofSin may be that one sheep Jesus is looking for?

The rest of us are safe in the sheep pen. I hope then that Jesus finds BoS before it's too late.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Spiteful man! I am one of those who has already died for my love of this world forsaking myself. If you had any understanding of what I have already given and risked for 'others', let alone the danger I have brought upon myself from my fellow man tonight to bring these to you; then you would never accuse me of such a thing.

No accused you of anything.

You have done nothing for another soul other than your own.

Are you still being deceived oh mighty water bearer?

I know more of God than any should ever know, and I shall never in my life be one who seeks 'control' of anything, except my own destiny.

That horse is really high, careful you don't fall off.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Methinks the OP is taking the position of God.

Read some of his other threads and be amazed at the threats of violence and misfortune he has made to members.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join