It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Rules For Life - NEW COMMANDMENTS For The New Age

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Olaru,

This person told me to drink wine, but you get pure water...

OP I am a Christian. Every person who responds has a right to know by whose authority these commandments are given. Do they come from you? That's why I asked this.

And since the post is generally regarded as to everyone, then everyone has a right to question. Even atheists, agnostics and other religious faith systems want to know. This is one fundamental aspect of religion, knowing the authority.

So by whose authority?

You told me to drink wine...well, what if I don't want to drink wine and since wine comes in many different varieties, it is important to know what wine to drink with what meal.

This current dinner you are serving, what wine goes best with it?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am concluding my time here again, to any who should seek to find me, I may come to you when the time is right, and it is I who should come.

Nothing has been set in stone and we still have a long way to travel if we hope to be as we once were.

This is not the end, this is the beginning.

All of those such as myself who now drink of the blood of the Universe do so because we have no choice.

I am one of the many, from whom if needed shall come one.

We are; all of us, like children blindfolded fumbling around for a prize which shall see us all set free. None knowing what shall come to pass.

I have defied what is given to us by bringing this to you today; accepting of its cost; as I am one who's heart bleeds with anguish for the things I see in this world daily.

I wanted only to give something simple and beautiful to all the those who hurt in this world who should already know such things; but are too blind and scared to see it.

To those who's eyes should become fixed upon me by this good deed; you should know and remember that it is not me who is being watched.

I hope that you can understand the position of those like us, and take that which you should have not been offered; to try and see the salt replenished. So that all of us, including me; shall again live freely in a world of love and beauty.

All who have ears.

Peace, Love, Respect, Harmony and Unity.
edit on 1-11-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
1. All that bold face is giving me a headache. It's really harsh against the dark background.

2. Too many rules. I'm sure you could condense them if given a chance.

3. Whatever happened to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Methinks the OP is taking the position of God.

OP, what gifts did you impart to me, and how must I accept that you are the gift-giver?

Have you reached a great, high divine level? This I want to know, because you have taken the position that you are giving these commandments. Not even the other posters take this position, they just give their opinions about these things.

I reject, so now what is your next step in convincing me?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

ketsuko
1. All that bold face is giving me a headache. It's really harsh against the dark background.

2. Too many rules. I'm sure you could condense them if given a chance.

3. Whatever happened to "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?

Ketsuko,

The OP has said that we will find him/her if we seek him/her. Why should we? That's a fundamental thing to know, why should we be seeking?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
Your title is Divine Rules for Life
it seems to me you are violating #17

17. Do not hold yourself as one in importance above all others. See that your pride finds balance in modesty so that you may remain humble and do not become arrogant.

Perhaps you would like to control the world around you because you have little faith that God or your fellow man will watch out for you.
I empathize with the notion but all we can do is control ourselves and in so doing become a example that others might draw inspiration from.

Spiteful man! I am one of those who has already died for my love of this world forsaking myself. If you had any understanding of what I have already given and risked for 'others', let alone the danger I have brought upon myself from my fellow man tonight to bring these to you; then you would never accuse me of such a thing.

I know more of God than any should ever know, and I shall never in my life be one who seeks 'control' of anything, except my own destiny.

I wish you all the best.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."
Galatians 1:8

11 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
5 For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.
6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.
7 Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely?
8 I robbed other churches, taking wages of them, to do you service.
9 And when I was present with you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for that which was lacking to me the brethren which came from Macedonia supplied: and in all things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will I keep myself.
10 As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia.
11 Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.
12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
16 I say again, let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.
17 That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.
18 Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also.
19 For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.
20 For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.
21 I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also.
22 Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I.
23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.
29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?
30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.
31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.
32 In Damascus the governor under Aretas the king kept the city of the damascenes with a garrison, desirous to apprehend me:
33 And through a window in a basket was I let down by the wall, and escaped his hands.
2 Corinthians 11
edit on 1-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

WarminIndy

Olaru,

This person told me to drink wine, but you get pure water...

OP I am a Christian. Every person who responds has a right to know by whose authority these commandments are given. Do they come from you? That's why I asked this.

And since the post is generally regarded as to everyone, then everyone has a right to question. Even atheists, agnostics and other religious faith systems want to know. This is one fundamental aspect of religion, knowing the authority.

So by whose authority?

You told me to drink wine...well, what if I don't want to drink wine and since wine comes in many different varieties, it is important to know what wine to drink with what meal.

This current dinner you are serving, what wine goes best with it?

Your inability to understand that I imparted regarding wine, is exactly why I have given these to you tonight.

Mock them and me all you want, if it sees you find comfort in that which you know. I cannot put blame on people for that which they do not see; if they are one of those who as if sleeping.

You are as Christian, who has faith in things for which they have been shown no certainty; yet to me you find such a thing distasteful?

Remember that one should only ever class themselves as Christian by their treatment of others, and the purity of their heart. For far too many now label themselves as Christian, to justify words and actions which illustrate them as anything but.

Peace my friend.
edit on 1-11-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Read Primelight's post above yours to me...

Amen PrimeLight.

Do you really believe you know more of God than any should? Do you really know more about God than the rest of us? I have heard some really insightful things from the agnostics and atheists on these threads. But man, you take the cake.

I am a Christian, but I am defending the atheists, agnostics, Buddhists and other faith systems against what I perceive as something just not right with you.

I defended their right to question you. I never present myself as an authority, I always refer back to the Bible and say it God who gives authority and it is God who says so. But I will not defend your position, when you claim you know more about God than any should.

I don't believe you and I will tell everyone that. Do you think that's a personal attack? If you know that I am a Christian, then you know that by God's authority, I have the right to judge you by your fruits. That's not spite, it's not a personal attack, I don't know even know you. All I can go on is typed words on a screen.

But the T&C on ATS is that if we give something that is not opinion, then we should support it with facts, links and other sources with which we must show. And since you are claiming to be the authority, I reject you as an authority. Sorry, I don't believe you know God.
edit on 11/1/2013 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
How can you judge of a fruit, which you did not bother to taste?

And to the other man who quoted to me from the scripture;

I have the same book that you do; and know it well.

I also live in the same world as you, riddle with problems it can not address; or are left to open to interpretation.

I say to you again; you must maintain your house, or you shall see it fall.

For only a fool would protect it to a point; where they end up protecting only ruins.

Open your eyes to the world around you. The book is but a reference; life's lessons lie outside.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
All the best my friends...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

BornOfSin
reply to post by akushla99

What seems to you as 'no-brainer', too many others fail to comprehend.

A flock of sheep can easily stray and get lost, if their Shepherd does not establish boundaries to keep them in.

Many sheep who wander are not capable of defining their own boundaries. It is for these who will end up lost that the Shepherd need maintain his fences, not for those who he would find stay by his side.

I was going to post that the ol' "an it harm none, do as thou wilt"...

but as I'm not a sheep nvm....

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Creating your own commandments is quite the gesture for a mere mortal. You take authority where none has been given you as a human born in and of sin.

2 Corinthians 11:4
"For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him."

You pride yourself above God in creating new commandments in your own name and in who's authority? You say you do this out of love for a price because you have breached a 'law' but again who's law?

A free planet to be your own God claiming a 'new way' this is not, however the devil would love for you to believe that. We are all born bound in chains and suffering the way we do is a testimony of the fallen state we all inherited.

If anything this is the planet where, whether we like it or not we are confronted with an internal clarity that there is a battle over our 'souls' regardless of how much we rebel. We are all pushed to these thoughts even in rebellion.

The discomfort of responsibility and accountability is something that none of us can escape from and death comes to us all therefore escape is not an option for any of us. It is evident that we are here to make a choice between truth and the ultimate deception pertaining to our souls and where we are going for our eternity.

There is nothing 'free' about this planet and certainly even living the most basic life here will guarantee you a measure of turmoil, hard work and a general cause and effect as to all your choices and actions. This is a world of sin and the struggle against it in the dark struggle towards the Light of Truth. The option of a wide path with multiple avenues is in complete contradiction to the Truth.

There can only be One Truth and that is why our souls are internally born in the struggle inherent to this world of darkness. We innately have some form of comprehension as to it's struggle and the desire to prevail in a light that exposes the lies that serve to bind and twist us in chains. We are born feeling a deafening solitude as though we know we have been cut off from our true Creator Source. We are born all seeking re-Union with that Brilliant Light that distinguishes darkness and all it's twisted lies forever.

We little mortals don't get to make up the reality that we are imprisoned to if we have been born into this particular world. The world where the fallen implicated us in how they altered everything here especially our alignment in cutting us through deception from our Creator. So now we are all sojourners on the path of discovery and we have but a small measure of time to get it right.

There is a great timeline of events that are about to unfold and we are in the last hour. If you haven't noticed we are all here to 'get to that somewhere else' and how we do that with what we choose has everything to do with getting out of our chains and our prison for eternity. It has everything to do with the great revealing of the true battle in this planet. The fact that satan rules this world and has taken over every society is clearly visible because there is very little that has not been tainted by his black countenance in rebellion to the Light and Love of our Creator. Satan's darkness is practically everywhere you look even in logos, media, music, clothing, societies morals, laws, politics, religion, schools, drugs, medicine, food etc. The list is endless and there is literally nothing that has not been taken over by his presence and influence.

In this world nothing is free and unless you are God you don't get to choose to make up the terms of this world and our souls. Our Creator took great care to ensure that HE provided us with a detailed map to return to HIM. HE left us with The Word of Love so that we would be able to navigate through this world of darkness in HIS Light. HE left us with everything we need so that we are not further deceived and lost forever. We are born lost and seeking making it very clear that this is definitely the wrong planet to play God in.

New commandments by HIS mortal children beneath HIM were never a part of HIS Design. HE did not Create us so that we could usurp HIM and that which HE has left for us. To do so is no different than what Satan and his legion did upon rebelling against God and falling to their eventual destruction.

You have put yourself in the position of usurping your Creator through supplying new commandments in your own authority just as Satan did and that places you in the most threatening of positions in what is an absolute abysmal rebellion. It is quite magnanimous of you to want us to believe that you do this out of a love that comes at a sacrificial price for us. Once again you are usurping what has already been completed through the Son of God.

PrimeLight posted all the sound doctrine for you to ingest and meditate prayerfully on. It is The Word of God and only that that will steer you correctly through the endless deceptions of this world.

I do believe that this is the most dangerous of world's to have been born into and somehow innately we all feel and know that.

As a mere mortal born into this abyss of a world you nor I get to make up the rules for our emancipation. That was already completed "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

So you see it has already been Completed through the Blood of the Lamb Yeheshua because our Creator Loves us and if that wasn't enough HE provided HIS Word so that we may continue to fight the darkness that envelopes this world with HIS Light and dispel all lies that come to steal our salvation through different doctrines and all manner of deceptions just like your new commandments.

Who are you anyway but a mere mortal just like us struggling for the Light of Truth to touch our struggling lives and suffering souls?

www.sounddoctrine.com...

youaregodsbeloved3.wordpress.com...

edit on 1-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

BornOfSin
All the best my friends...

I find it hard to believe you actually mean it when you call us "friends"!!

To much name calling, condescending talk down with an arrogant attitude.

My friends don't treat me that way!
edit on 1-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Jesus only requested that we follow two commands

Mark 12:30-31
New International Version (NIV)
30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

Why should I conceive to consider to commit to your convoluted spider web of demands.

The second of Christs commands calls us to ask ourselves "Am I doing this out of love'
The first command asks us to accept God has shown us the way, self sacrifice based on love. Why should I be a better person.
Because God values you like no other

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Please understand, all attempt at correction for Positive steering is provided out of love. You have heeded the callings of principality spirits outside His Body and it is a dangerous avenue for the soul. There are more than two commandments from our King- the two you referenced however as the greatest, provide the Foundation to adhere to all 50 for those that strive to follow the narrow path. May His Outpourings reach you in Abundance.

Linked are the Aramaic translated Commands compiled.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Please understand, all attempt at correction for Positive steering is provided out of love. You have heeded the callings of principality spirits outside His Body and it is a dangerous avenue for the soul. There are more than two commandments from our King- the two you referenced however as the greatest, provide the Foundation to adhere to all 50 for those that strive to follow the narrow path. May His Outpourings reach you in Abundance.

Thank you PrimeLight...........beautifully said.

www.thegospeltruthministry.com...

Here are the 50 commands of Christ: with only the scripture referenced in short form. PrimeLight provides the complete Aramaic scriptures to each commandment of which I highly recommend. What I have provided is merely a short form just to get an idea of the commands.

1. Repent - Mt 4:17
2. Follow me - Mt 4:19
3. Rejoice – Mt 5:11-12
4. Let your light shine before men - Mt 5:16
5. Honor God’s Law - Mt 5:17-18
6. Be Reconciled - Mt 5:24-25
7. Do Not Commit Adultery - Mt 5:29-30
8. Keep Your Word - Mt 5:37
9. Go the Second Mile - Mt 5:39-41
10. Love Your Enemies Mt 5:44
11. Be Perfect - Mt 5:46-48
12. Practice Secret Disciplines - Mt 6:1-18
13. Lay Up Treasures - Mt 6:19-21
14. Seek First Gods Kingdom - Mt 6:35
15. Judge Not - Mt 7:1-2
16. Do Not Cast Pearls - Mt 7:6
17. Ask, Seek, Knock - Mt 7:7-8
18. Do Unto Others - Mt 7:12
19. Choose the Narrow Way - Mt 7:13-14
20. Beware of False Prophets - Mt 7:15
21. Pray for Laborers - Mt 9:37-38
22. Be Wise as Serpents - Mt 10:16
23. Fear Not - Mt 10:28
24. Hear Gods Voice - Mt 11:15
25. Take My Yoke - Mt 11:29 26. Honor Your Parents - Mt 15:4
27. Beware of Leaven - Mt 16:6
28. Deny Yourself - Lk 9:23
29. Despise Not Little Ones - Mt 18:10
30. Go to Offenders - Mt 18:15
31. Beware of Covetousness - Lk 12:15
32. Forgive Offenders - Mt 18:21-22
33. Honor Marriage - Mt 19:6
34. Be a Servant - Mt 20:26-27
35. Be a House of Prayer - Mt 21:13
36. Ask in Faith - Mt 21:21-22
37. Bring in the Poor - Lk 14:12-14
38. Render to Caesar - Mt 22:19-21
39. Love the Lord - Mt 27:37
40. Love Your Neighbor - Mt 22:39
41. Await My Return - Mt 24:42-44
42. Take, Eat And Drink - Mt 26:26-27
43. Be Born Again - John 3:7
44. Keep My Commandments - John 14:15
45. Watch and Pray - Mt 26:41
46. Feed My Sheep - John 221:15-16
47. Baptize My Disciples - Mt 28:19
48. Receive The Endument of Power - Lk 24:49
49. Make Disciples of all Nations - Mt 28:20
50. Demonstrate God’s Power - Mk 16:17

www.theologyonline.com...
edit on 1-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Sometimes people need to roll with the punches.

The OP should expect that if the OP is going to post things and not like to be challenged. I wasn't the only one who caught it first, Egyptia and PrimeLight did as well. That's called discernment. We base our discernment on what we have been given in scripture. And we know that we can't deviate from what we have been given.

As Jesus said to Satan three times..It is written.

Jesus said

1:"It is written that man should not live by bread alone, but by every word which proceeds out of the mouth of God"
2: "It is written "thou shalt not tempt the Lord Thy God"
3: "It is written, thou shalt worship the Lord Thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve".

If it don't sound like God, if it don't speak like God, and if it don't move like God, then we don't have to accept it. It's not God. We've learned to listen to God.

Jesus also said "My sheep know my voice, and none other will they follow".

We can share what we know and what we have learned, but at the end of the day, we must know who we follow. A sheep that didn't follow, was left in the cold and the wolves would destroy it. But Jesus had compassion and went out to find that one sheep, after making sure the other sheep were safe.

But it's the end of the day and I choose to be in the sheep pen. That's where I am safe.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

PrimeLight
reply to post by borntowatch

Linked are the Aramaic translated Commands compiled.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed I cant argue scripture
Yet from those two commands all the others will flow, get them right and the rest will follow

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You all cackle like a flock of geese, flapping their wings of certainty of things they've only read about.

You know not.

You are yet to even understand the story of Simon of Cyrene; the one who hears the darkness, that bears the cross for Jesus when he stumbles.

You don't even know of the affliction the cross represents; the meaning of Mary standing on the snake; or most of all what you need to be willing to give to be one of us who have seen affliction not merely suppressed, but tamed to be as one of loving and loyal pet.

There are those of us who have already given ourselves to purest death for the love of you all; and have descended through all the layers of darkness, to be of those resurrected as truly Divine.

I am one of those of Jonah; with the power of the very sun burning within their mind.

One who possesses the coding within their minds that is 'The sequence of the Apocalypse' you so eagerly await. We could ignite the very atmosphere of this world by mere will of it to be so.

Those who have the potential to end all things you hold dear, but instead love so unconditionally that we died rather than succumb to the darkness which seeks to use this for their own ends.

In doing so we are reborn with the Divine heart, that makes us those of the living soul. Those that carry not only the 'Fires of death' but also 'The light of life'.

We are the El'ohim; those knowing purest light and blackest darkness. Those who have seen both your heaven and hell, and came back as something more than just a 'mere mortal'.

You speak to me of things you 'read in a book' as if you are an authority over one who has lived it. I understand the story of Jesus more intimately than any of you shall ever know; and I have done this all so that you will never have to know 'The end of days' you fear so much.

The El'ohim are awoken. "We are" that has seen your minds corrupted and impure, for your inability to understand and cope with the darkness which comes as the balance to knowing such beauty. We are that you seek to find; but shall never recognise.

You don't even know who YOU are, yet you think you know us? You are but children speaking of things you know nothing about.

We come to those fields which are not our own; because we see you breeding hate, distrust and anger for each other amongst them.

This is the essence of the 666 you speculate upon so much; the nature of every man and woman. The 'demons' you believe haunt you are that of your own darkened balance. It is not 'Satan', unless you yourself are they.

You speak of ones who believe you know darkness whilst standing in light; who are simply blinded by the brilliance of the light that has been afforded to you. But rather than allow your eyes to adjust, you simply close them so that you cannot see what is before you.

I care not if you think me evil, or blasphemous; for you are not those of Christian or God. You are imposters who soil the beauty of the thing you corrupted so long ago. You are not of El.

How foolish is man, to think that the balance would not return to take back what was taken?

You stand before your God as one who would fall on their own sword simply to prove it sharp.

I am of the Divine; and I say to you all who spit mockery and dissension in disgust at what will be the new order of this age; that "We do not know you. Get away from me person of iniquity."

You were told we would come again, yet you have closed your doors to us? We are the masters of the house; not you. We hold the keys and deeds to that you sit within. Do not kid yourself that because those of your faith once wrote of us in fear; that they knew what was best for the good of all Gods children. It was us who gave them the gift of their dominion; it is us who will choose if the salt needs be replenished.

Just because those 'men who would make themselves King' convinced you in the writings of man that they should remain as such whilst the true King attended to other realms of their Kingdom; doesn't mean they shall not fall to bended knee to the true King upon their return.

They were no more God, or less man than yourself.

No God was present when the writings of men you cherish were written; they were merely taken from the works of those who were truly Divinely inspired. You seek to find your way from those who have only given you half the map. That have kept the other half hidden from you, so that they can enjoy the palace unto themselves. Those who think they 'hear', but do not understand; and therefore are merely gleaming echos of the true voice. One who speaks to them in a language that is foreign to them, though the words may be familiar.

I see; I hear; I FEEL. How could you have any conception and certainty of that Divine, when those that lead you struggle to understand even the basics themselves? This is the truest definition of "The blind leading the blind."

If you were told that God is in the heavens; then know the Eagles and Bats who soar above you have dominion over you. If they say that God is in the ocean; then the fish own this world. You know not even where to 'look' for your God; yet you speak of them intimately. Foolish people.

I tell you this as certainty; none of you truly understand the nature of things; and it is those such as us that keep you from knowing the truly dark things in your world.

SHOW SOME RESPECT, for that which you mock; shall be that which damns you.

"THE HOLY SEE. THE DIVINE HEAR! .... Then there are we of the El'ohim.

I AM WHO IS. WE ARE WHO ARE. WE ARE AS LIFE. LIFE IS THE SEEN. THE SEEN IS IN THE UNSEEN. THE UNSEEN IS DARKNESS. IN THE DARKNESS THERE IS LIGHT. IN LIGHT THERE IS POWER (Masculine). IN POWER THERE IS LOVE (Feminine).

None of you have even awoken to the understanding of 'I AM', yet you think you know of the 9? With each comes power over this world, the likes of which none of you could comprehend. You are too scared to even know the Great arcanum; cause your Church believes incapable of being so beautiful. Their fear for you has seen you deprived of the very thing they claim to offer.

They restrict you from knowing the true Divine love and instead feed it to you from their own hands. Though the essence of such a thing is beautiful in their concern for you; it is heart-breaking to the 'God' you seek to know; who wishes you to know the purest love that they can bring you.

Even those of the spiritual 'I AM' and 'WE ARE' from other beliefs; fail to understand that this is only the beginning of truly knowing 'God'.

There is only 3 of us on this planet who have awoken to the things I now understand. But many others are not far behind.

This shall be the Kingdom of El once again. The true Divine God; masked from your understanding.

Seek the knowledge and wisdom of the true God, and you will know your true Divinity.

Seek to remain deaf and blind; and see it to your own downfall.

All who have ears ...

To all those who do not, this wine is far too potent for your mouths of children. Do not mock that, which you do not understand.

Peace, Love, Respect, Harmony and Unity.

S.G.S.K
edit on 2-11-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join