It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9th Stage of the Hopi Prophecy - Blue Star Kachina/Comet ISON

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Tiangong-1
"Heavenly Dwelling"
Launched September 29 (2+9=11) 2011 to the tune America the Beautiful on Chinese State television, with no explanation offered
At the time, de-orbit stated as fall 2013

False fulfillment of a false prophecy

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

rickymouse
This is a green comet, not blue. If the Hopi were color blind it might make sense.

There is a lot of good prophesy in the Hopi writings, but we often over evaluate the writings. The thunder and guns is probably a good correlation and so are the wheels. Being that some of these Indians came from Europe and parts of that continent long ago I think they knew of these things and passed them on through traditional songs and sayings. The wheel was invented long before the chariots. Our first recorded use of gunpowder was from areas of what is now china, remember that that is the first evidence of it's use, it could have had roots long before that. The lack of communication and sharing of technology and understanding could have cloaked the use of gunpowder for thousands of years by some cultures.

What I am trying to say is that the Hopi could have come here on ships with a dragon head shaped bow possibly five thousand years ago. We do not know. Something could have happened where this history was lost in the writings on the other continents, or maybe nothing was recorded purposely so that the greedy would not go to America and acquire their own goods. Either way, lack of evidence on something like how the Indians got here in the first place is not a good way of evaluating their existence here with knowledge of different cultural practices of the east.

Science needs proof before it can say something is real. Until they get that proof than it is unproven, that does not mean it is not real. Mankind has gone through a lot over the last two thousand or more years and a lot of the writings of past civilizations were destroyed to change the conquered people to a new way of life. This tactic of conditioning seems to have been commonplace throughout much of the world. Also plagues and sickness killed a lot of people and the intelligent alchemists were killed many times because their practices were making things worse...and them richer.

People have sought foods that dope themselves up so they could enjoy life for thousands of years. The people who controlled the psychotropic foods and spices became very powerful and set policies to control people. Beer and wine became very popular in the world many times in history.

If you compare the Hopi history to possible situations in the past you can find a possible origination for the knowledge and sayings. These will be hard to prove because evidence has been destroyed that would substantiate it. The people studying archeology a couple of hundred years ago would often destroy any evidence that did not comply with their learned knowledge. It is getting better nowadays but there is still some discounting of evidence going on because it does not fit consensus of the present beliefs.

This comet appears to be green, unless it turns blue and bright, it probably won't be kachina. The great Kachina is a white man with distinguishable features who takes off a mask to reveal his nature. It could even be a woman. I have read a lot of these Indian writings and they all have some base in my mind but interpretation is hard because people had different ways long ago, they thought a lot different than we do today. What most people prized a couple of thousand years ago we think of as junk today.

My ancient relatives did not come from Europe. Lol The White buffalo has returned.

It is not time.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I agree with your thoughts. A spinning wheel filled with voices could be a record or CD. That is what I first pictures when I read that. Not a covered wagon. Who were they filled with voices. They were not just voices they were people. Voices from wheels is not people I. Wagons besides the first prophecy was the arrival of the white man. Whprophacy the same thing in two different ways.? The white man came in wagons.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Xcalibur254
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

going back in time you will find the only non native people who had written of us that were accurate, lived with us for many years, they became one of us in heart, they became like family.

Going back in time you will also find that the three people who originally reported on this "prophecy" were all white men who didn't spend an extended period of time with the Hopi. So according to your own words what has been written about this "prophecy" is not accurate. So then why do you believe it to be true?

its misunderstood more so than anything else but for someone to insist it's untrue all together is a stretch. again you would really have to visit and speak with Hopi elders to know. i cannot speak for them.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by grindhouzer

How do you get a comet from "dwelling place"? Seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

maybe it's not a comet

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

FlyersFan

The 9th Stage of the Hopi Prophecy - Blue Star Kachina/Comet ISON

Nope. The 'prophecy' is that it is a dwelling place in the heavens that falls. The comet isn't a 'dwelling place'. If this was real prophecy, then it was fulfilled when Space Lab fell or when the Space Shuttle blew up on entry. But a comet doesn't fill the 'dwelling place' prophecy.

maybe it's not a comet

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

My message is for the Navajo." When the blue horse flies from the skies,You better ride Navajo cuz coyote waits on the other side so you better ride Navajo, I hope they listen to me. Chard

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ancient One sat in the shade of his tree in front of his cave. Red People came to him and he said to Red People, "Tell me your vision."

And Red People answered, "The elders have told us to pray in this manner, and that manner, and it is important that only we pray as we have been taught for this has been handed down to us by the elders."

"Hmmmm," said the Ancient One.

Then Black People came to him and he said to Black People, "Tell me your vision."

And Black People answered, "Our mothers have said to go to this building and that building and pray in this manner and that manner. And our fathers have said to bow in this manner and that manner when we pray. And it is important that we do only this when we pray."

Then Yellow People came to him and he said to Yellow People, "Tell me your vision."

And Yellow People answered, "Our teachers have told us to sit in this manner and that manner and to say this thing and that thing when we pray. And it is important that we do only this when we pray."

Then White People came to him and he said to White People, "Tell me your vision."

And White People answered, "Our Book has told us to pray in this way and that way and to do this thing and that thing, and it is very important that we do this when we pray."

Then Ancient One spoke to the Earth and said, "Have you given the people a vision?" And the Earth said, "Yes, a special gift for each one, but the people were so busy speaking and arguing about which way is right they could not see the gift I gave each one of them." And the Ancient One asked same question of Water and Fire and Air and got the same answer. Then Ancient One asked Animal, and Bird, and Insect, and Tree, and Flower, and Sky, and Moon, and Sun, and Stars, and all of the other Spirits and each told him the same.

Ancient One thought this was very sad. He called Red People, Black People, Yellow People, and White People to him and said to them. "The ways taught to you by your Elders, and your Mothers and Fathers, and Teachers, and Books are sacred. It is good that you respect those ways, for they are the ways of your ancestors. But the ancestors no longer walk on the Face of the Earth Mother. You have forgotten your own Vision. Your Vision is right for you but no one else. Now each of you must pray for your own Visions, and be still enough to see them, so you can follow the way of the heart. It is a hard way. It is a good way...

Hmmm ISON... I Said Oneness Now... For Those Of ISRAEL... The Name ISRAEL... I Said Reveal Abbas Everlasting Light... For those that see God... The Name JESUS... Jerusalem Exiting Slavery Under Salvation... This World The First Circle Of Ezekiel and his wheel... For the ORBS That Dwell In The Inner Circle Of Jesus Christ... The Word ORBS... Only Righteous Brothers Spared... As in the Days Of NOAH before his Name was changed to NOACH... No Outcasts Allowed Here... Now Only Abbas Children's Here and again the giants will be cleansed... By The Fire And Brimstone just as written...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Celt1

Hmmm ISON... I Said Oneness Now... For Those Of ISRAEL... The Name ISRAEL... I Said Reveal Abbas Everlasting Light... For those that see God... The Name JESUS... Jerusalem Exiting Slavery Under Salvation... This World The First Circle Of Ezekiel and his wheel... For the ORBS That Dwell In The Inner Circle Of Jesus Christ... The Word ORBS... Only Righteous Brothers Spared... As in the Days Of NOAH before his Name was changed to NOACH... No Outcasts Allowed Here... Now Only Abbas Children's Here and again the giants will be cleansed... By The Fire And Brimstone just as written...

Um...What???

Is that your vision??

CRAP=creating random anagrams perpetually.

See I can do it too.
edit on 11/4/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Celt1

Funny how that garbage only works with the English language isn't it?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hello,
Are you of the Hopi people?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chachonee

Are you from the "Blue Star"?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Hello,
So, I take it you are not of the Hopi and I have two-legged parents(human beings) My Father is of the Elk Clan and my mother is of the Thunder Beings.
So you know, I was not trying to make you upset, I have close friends from the Hopi Nation( Thought you might be from the Hopi Nation and was trying to see if you are related to my friends). Our Native world is very small, if you ask around of me, if you are in the Native circles, they would tell you who I am and where I come from.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
Just wondering, who flags a thread about a HOAX prophecy?

I do Flagged and Stared great thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I can see where your coming from in regards to the part on "dewelling place" mainly because it's a bit vague. But what if we were to consider microorganisms? The so called "building blocks" of life, which are known to be on all sorts of space rocks from comets to meteorites. With this in mind then the comet would indeed be a "dewelling place" for life, in the form of microorganisms such as bacteria or other single cell organisms or something completely new.

Just because humans aren't living on the comet doesn't necessarily means some other form of life isn't.

Now if that whole part is fake then it makes me wonder if some MIB wasn't there screaming "REDACT!?! REDACT!?!"

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Fraud or not you need to understand your lack of reading comprehension.

Hopi Nation spokesmen strongly deny there are any further prophecies to be shared with outsiders

This does not mean the prophecy if false, it means, no soup for you wasi'chu!

When a man with a name like Little Black Eagle says something about a Hopi prophecy listen because it's as close as you, wasi'chu, or I will ever know. Get that in your head.

And really people read some Black Elk before you go stomping on grounds that are not yours to keep.

And greenish blue is pretty damn close to blue if you ask me.

The Rat.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The World Trade center was a dwelling place high above the earth that came crashing down. It now shines like a blue star.

World has kinda gone down the crapper since then.

twin tower memorial

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by grindhouzer

How do you get a comet from "dwelling place"? Seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

I've heard comets were going for $2500 a month in Brooklyn.
Cold dusty and gassy.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

So the fact that a man admitted to creating the Blue Star prophesy and that it was a fraud doesn't matter?

Did you miss all those links saying that?
edit on 11/14/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by TucoTheRat

So the fact that a man admitted to creating the Blue Star prophesy and that it was a fraud doesn't matter?

Did you miss all those links saying that?
edit on 11/14/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

It matters not.

What I mean, and if you could understand what you read you would understand, is you and I, Wasichu, will never know.

That's my point.

So with that understanding your links (which are meant for Wasichu) and any more you post mean nothing. In other words, any thing you say about anything Hopi holds absolutely no relevance or authority because you are not Hopi. Mine as well speculate on secrets of Masonry as a non-mason.

The Rat.
edit on 14-11-2013 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join