It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel Labs Creating Implantable Mark Of The Beast Mind Control Processor Chip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
. Even the Affordable Health Care Act, known as Obamacare, calls for regulations regarding implanting microchips into humans.

Such a despicable act plagues humanity, sounds like something the reptilians would do to the whole of humantity to treat us as if were cattle to be expendable.

This microchip violates our human rights and dignity.

www.beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2013/10/intel-labs-creating-implantable-mark-of-the-beast-mind-control-processor-chip-2648564.html[editby ]edit on 11-1-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
One words sums up this thread.
Fantasy.

Having said that, I love your name. And avatar.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
pffft, wrong thread...

edit on 1-11-2013 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Mark of the beast, reptilians and no sources...

Oh my?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

They don't need to chip anyone. They have these things called cellphones which are way better for them to keep tabs on you if they want.

They get to see who you talk to, when you talk to them, how much you talk to them, who your contacts are, how often you text them, not to mention things like where you are at all times, what you're saying (they can activate the speaker in your phone even while its off you know.) what your web surfing and shopping habits are valuable data for them also, and the best part....people willingly get themselves chipped and pay alot of money every month to stay chipped!!!!

I think I'm gonna Star this thread anyway just because its been a long time since I seen a "they gonna chip us!" thread on ATS.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

link   

Jefferton
One words sums up this thread.
Fantasy.

Having said that, I love your name. And avatar.

Cheers mate

link   

breadinspector
. Even the Affordable Health Care Act, known as Obamacare, calls for regulations regarding implanting microchips into humans.

Yeah, about that...no it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The ACA does not include anything about the 'mark of the beast', implantable medical devices are another story (pace makers, insulin pumps, etc). You can read it for yourself online.

Here is a tip:

When you hear hoof beats... Think horses, not zebras.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

Mark of the beast, reptilians and no sources...

Oh my?

Updated mate

cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
If true, in my opinion, I think this is awesome.

I absolutely want Mark Of The Beast to happen.

Mark of the beast will either result in tons of Christians getting zapped off the planet so no one will get bothered by them ever again and we won't have to hear any more about that mythology

or

Mark of the Beast will create a whole new class of unemployed, homeless, fanatics to fill up FEMA camps, thus opening up job positions for people that actually rank having a work ethic over investment in some mythology.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Good post OP, EVERYONE REMEMBER THIS.

Revelation 14:9-11 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Mark of the beast will either result in tons of Christians getting zapped off the planet so no one will get bothered by them ever again and we won't have to hear any more about that mythology

or

Mark of the Beast will create a whole new class of unemployed, homeless, fanatics to fill up FEMA camps, thus opening up job positions for people that actually rank having a work ethic over investment in some mythology.

think it will end up being a way for the government to install backdoors in the chips to control your every move this will stop dissent and america is the kingdom of the beast america is where this will happen first with a stronghold but i suspect there will be riots in europe since they actually care unlike america, australia will be passive and also accept the microchip

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

As with cell phones, and most other technologies, it seems some people don't understand the concept of jail breaking their technologies, and installing all new open source custom operating systems with emphasis on privacy and encryption.

Just say'n.

Some, however, rather enjoy the bit of cardio from running around in circles, flapping about, doing the Chicken Little over any and every rumor.
Some, also, it would seem, enjoy catering to and inciting such sorts of behavior.

Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

As with cell phones, and most other technologies, it seems some people don't understand the concept of jail breaking their technologies, and installing all new open source custom operating systems with emphasis on privacy and encryption.

Just say'n.

Some, however, rather enjoy the bit of cardio from running around in circles, flapping about, doing the Chicken Little over any and every rumor.
Some, also, it would seem, enjoy catering to and inciting such sorts of behavior.

Hmmm.

watch this mate it might shed some light on this

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Oh right, your source is Beforeitsnews?

Why didn't you say so before, this must be true then.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Ugh, you probably had a better chance of the thread staying alive with no source.

Beforeitsnews is bad news round these parts.

Some say they have never beaten the news on anything, and in fact just twist and turn information sourced by the news into some evil reptilian mark of the beast NWO FEMA camp love fest.

How can there be a mark of the beast, if the beast doesn't exist?

edit on 1-11-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

or

Brilliant.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join